What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #16
kakerua
Academy Student

kakerua is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluuuman View Post
But Ino slept with Sasuke before he attacked(that slut) and now is as fat as Chouji.
lolz! this is the best!

what duh!

Member of: Tsunade FC
kakerua is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #17
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Dont forget Itachi's words to naruto..."sasuke's heart is still like a blank paper,it can be posted with anything" so yeah naruto will battle+talk with him and he will change him like he always do with every one he meet in these freaken show.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #18
lapiza
Academy Student

lapiza is an unknown quantity at this point

a powerful rasengan and a body bag
lapiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #19
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

I second that. As a matter of fact Naruto should just leave Sasuke on the ground dead.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #20
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
Dont forget Itachi's words to naruto..."sasuke's heart is still like a blank paper,it can be posted with anything" so yeah naruto will battle+talk with him and he will change him like he always do with every one he meet in these freaken show.
Ah, I forgot about that so I'm guessing that Narito will be able to "post" the right thing on his heart (metaphoricly speaking of course).

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #21
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

He'll come back for an explanation why he feels strange feelings for Suigetsu when they're alone.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #22
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

He won't.

He will kill Madra and then travel the world on his own.

I ain't sure is he going to attack Konoha. OFC he told that to Madara, but he plans to betray akatsuki. ATM he's plan is to capture 8 tails.

There r 3 cool things that could happen:

1. Sasuke brings 8 tails to akatsuki.

2. Sasuke takes 8 tails from himself and attacks Madara.

3. Sasuke takes 8 tails and charges to Konoha to stop Pain because if Pain gets Kuuby aka will have all 9 bijuu and Sasuke would have a hard time stopping their plan.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #23
bluuuman
Chuunin

I say that he won't come back and then try to follow in Itachi's footsteps and protect Konoha from afar. But I'd still like to see him die.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
Amaterasu501
Genin

Amaterasu501 is an unknown quantity at this point

He will come back to Konoha if he realizes that he is wrong and Sasuke would start see things in his own eyes the way Itachi see things that shinobi's and normal people should live harmonously for a very long time.. And one of the reason that this would happened is because of Naruto [Hokage already] probably this would be one reason that he would be one of the greatest hokage in history.. That Naruto is one factor to accomplish this feat a peaceful & properous land of shinobi for a very long time.. And probably Kishi would add something up that Naruto or team 7 defeated a uber powerful shinobi of evil or maybe the bijuu's.. That's just my theory of how I see things going to be as of what Kishi is presenting at this point..

Last edited by Amaterasu501; 08-10-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Amaterasu501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #25
Royale70
Missing-Nin

Royale70 is an unknown quantity at this point

When Orochimaru get resurrected in Konoha.
Royale70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #26
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Since Naruto has stated numerous times that he will bring Sasuke back, doesn't he have to. I mean he can't go back on his word, that is his ninja way. And if he goes against his ninja way won't that screw things up?

Old 08-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #27
bluuuman
Chuunin

Like lapiza implied in another post. Bring him back in a body bag.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #28
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
It's kinda hard to Imagine Sasuke coming back as a shinobi. He has been his own man since he left to go with Orochumaru. He didnt take orders from Orochumaru, and since then, he has only become more powerfull, which only made him more and more arrogant. He has attacked Yamato and Naruto. He plans to kill Danzou. He leads his own squad now and feels like he is a grown man already. He said to Orochumaru that even his Sannin genius was nothing compared to his Sharingan. I honestly cannot see Sasuke coming back to Konoha to take orders from Tsunade, or any other Hokage. He's gone too far to turn back to me, and he feels that everyone is beneath his Uchiha abilities. Maybe if Naruto knock him down a peg, and talks some sense into him, he may return but only if he is given some type of superior position like the 2nd Hokage did with the other Uchihas. Sasuke has just become too much of a "I'm better than everyone else" to come back to Konoha and be sent on missions and be given orders. To him, after "defeating" Deidara,Itachi and Orochumaru, and leading Hebi and Hawk, I think Sasuke would see coming back to Konoha as a shinobi/tool of Konoha as a step backwards, and that would be beneath the "great Sasuke".
I agree with this 100%. The only other alternative that I see is the very END of the Manga where you have the classic Star Wars type ending. What I mean is that Sasuke has traveled down the path of darkness for a long time but he finally realises after Naruto is getting his butt handed to him that only he can stop the "emporer's madness". He thus, sacrifices himself to take the emporer out. I see this happening as a way of retribution for Sasuke. He'll go to far. The only way we could ever like him again is if he makes the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

OR -- Naruto just has to kill him. lol.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 08-11-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sasuke getting the snot beat out of him to a point near death then getting arrested to stand on trail for being a traitor maybe? But seriously Sasuke will never live in Konoha again even if he does become good. To much has happened to him to lead him back to that village. I can see Sasuke dieing, becoming a wanderer, re-forming the sound, or taking over the mist but that's pretty much it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-11-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 AM   #30
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Sasuke is still very young. I refuse to believe it is too late for him to have a change of heart. i think there will some sort of event or something that will have a huge impact on his life. Possibly an encounter with Naruto. Sasuke has not turned completely cold hearted yet. There is a reason Kishi shows us that Sasuke still has a thread of compassion. Also I do not think Sasuke is evil by any means. He does not harm innocent people. He only goes after specific people and most of the time he is justifed in doing so. Personally I think Naruto will be able to reach through to Sasuke somehow and Sasuke will genuinely a change of heart and will be back on the goodside. I also think after that happens he will eventually rebuild his clan. The Sharingan can't die with Sasuke, it just can't. The Sharingan must live on!!!