What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #31
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road
Re: What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

Sasuke can go back to Konoha because that's the village you made his brother, who loved him and his clan more than anything except the village, torture and butcher their clan. Sasuke won't go back to the village and let that possibly happen again. As one of the only two sharingan bearers, won't let anything further the sharingan into extinction. If he does become good, I think that he will go back to Konoha to say good bye to his clan and watch all of the Uchiha houses burn to the ground. Then he'll say good bye to all of his old comrades and wander the world, looking for someone to bear his children. He will gather a group of people and promise to protect them. They build a village, Sasuke revives his clan, and that will be the birth of Sharingakure. Sasuke as Gankage of the Village Hidden behind the Eyes. Sorry I kinda let my imagination flow.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

He'll smile when he comes to his sences and gets one of those girls that likes him to get down in his bed. Thats all it take.
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #33
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Well personally I would love for Naruto to just kill him in the end... but it'll most likely be a redemption moment for Sasuke during the very end of the manga.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #34
slimjd
Academy Student

slimjd is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant really think of a way for sasuke to come back. even if akatsuki n madara are defeated, after all hes done he is pretty much banned from konoha.
slimjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #35
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

F*** Sasuke!! He can come back in a body bag for all i care!! XD

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #36
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

What it will take to bring Sasuke back?

Several bones broken...by Sakura!

Yes. She will kick his ass, and you WILL like it!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #37
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

The death of Madara and Danzou will be the end of his revenge, and hopefully Danzou's death comes after Danzou has been discoverd truly or even openly betraying Konoha. Only when Sasuke has killed off anyone involved with the death of his clan will anyone be able to convince or force Sasuke to return to Konoha. Sasuke has devoted his life to becoming an "avenger". He wasnt gonna change his lifes goal just because he found out there were other, possibly greater people behind it. He doesnt even care that Itachi made the best choice for his village. He set out and put his whole life in Konoha on hold to avenge the death of his clan. Until that or death, No way that u will see Sasuke back in Konoha. Sasuke wants to do it on his own. Hawk is his own squad that he created. Konoha are like his grandparents that just want to help and protect him. This is Sasuke's destiny and goal as becoming Hokage is Narutos' and nothing will stop either of them short of death.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #38
bluuuman
Chuunin

I disagree with Sasuke going back to Konoha. If he kills the elders like I'm he'll will do, unless they all get sick and die which I doubt, then the villagers would him see as a major threat. To be able to sneak in the greatest village known in the world and assassinate 3 out of the 4 top heads and then to escape soundly is a big deal. If Sasuke does go back to Konoha, which I think wouldn't due to too many painful memories and the possibility of his clan being endangered of extinction again, Naruto will not be able to. Naruto as the Hokage would have to respect and protect his people and they would't want a terrorist walking amongst them in their village or it will make him look like a bad Hokage. Naruto would have to decide whether he will respect Konoha's wishes or fulfill his own selfish goals. But that's just a scenario what I think would happen if tried to go back to Konoha. While we're trying to think outside of the box, knowing Kishi, he'll make our box look like a small box inside of an even bigger box and think outside of that both of them, thus creating something that no one has thought of yet and will have everyone accusing PnJ.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 AM   #39
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

But as of right now, what has Sasuke really done that is so bad? Nothing really. I mean if someone gets through to him before he does something bad like assasinate the elders or try to invade Konoha or something, wouldn't it be possible for him to be accepted back into the village.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #40
bluuuman
Chuunin

If he doesn't get the chance to assassinate the elders then Sasuke might get offered to go back into Konoha, but I don't think that he would accept. Sasuke thinks that the Uchiha are like the royal family of the world and he won't go back to the village that made his brother diminish his clan down to three members. Before going back to Konoha, he will first think about whether or not his clan will be diminished after he reforms it. History repeats itself. He will see that and wonder if someone from his clan will raise up with great enough genius and endanger his clan again. But things would be different since Naruto will be the Hokage. Sasuke still doesn't deserve a happy ending in Konoha.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #41
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Tsunade isnt allowing team 7 to go after their friend out of love and loyalty just so she can throw him in jail forever. She understands their feelings as well as Sasuke's feelings to avenge his clan. Sasuke may have gone to Orochumaru, but he also defeated him, and nobody else was able to get that close in over 20 years since Orochumaru left. Sasuke avenged Sarutobi and the leaf. That is a plus on Sasuke's side. What she wont understand is Sasuke attacking the village and the elders, and Sasuke doesnt like to explain himself. Sasuke doesnt plan on lettting Madara destroy Konoha or kill Naruto. He has a plan, or at least is still working on one. Madara still helped Itachi, and for selfish, evil reasons unlike Itachi. Like Sasuke said, he is using Akatsuki for his own goals, and he plans on killing Madara when he finds out how to defeat him. Until then, he just has to play along as Itachi did.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #42
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

I think that gave me a crazy idea...naruto will go in a death fight against madara or more likely pain...and naruto will fight well but pain will cuz him a serious damage and when he is about to deliver him the final blow..sasuke will appear to deflect the blow and rise in naruto's side to defend him as his only friend/brother..and i also think that is were sasuke is gonna die..cuz i don't think that he is gonna have a place in the manga after naruto become hokage..he will be just another long tool for naruto's grow up process.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 AM   #43
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Tsunade isnt allowing team 7 to go after their friend out of love and loyalty just so she can throw him in jail forever. She understands their feelings as well as Sasuke's feelings to avenge his clan. Sasuke may have gone to Orochumaru, but he also defeated him, and nobody else was able to get that close in over 20 years since Orochumaru left. Sasuke avenged Sarutobi and the leaf. That is a plus on Sasuke's side. What she wont understand is Sasuke attacking the village and the elders, and Sasuke doesnt like to explain himself. Sasuke doesnt plan on lettting Madara destroy Konoha or kill Naruto. He has a plan, or at least is still working on one. Madara still helped Itachi, and for selfish, evil reasons unlike Itachi. Like Sasuke said, he is using Akatsuki for his own goals, and he plans on killing Madara when he finds out how to defeat him. Until then, he just has to play along as Itachi did.
She knows exactly what their going through, as she went through the same thing with Orochimaru. I mean I don't think she had a crush on Oro, but it's the same idea, a member of her team left. Now do you think that Sasuke really intends to go after the leaf at all, or was that just an act for Madara to hear. Because after hearing the truth about Itachi, idk how he could even consider harming Konoha in any way, shape, or form.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:43 AM   #44
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

it well take a bodybag to bring sasuke back if he goes to the dark side .. i think that there is still time to change not that he is bad now ..
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #45
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thead title
What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?
Nothing. Sasuke wants nothing to do with Konoha, especially now.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote