What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #46
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
She knows exactly what their going through, as she went through the same thing with Orochimaru. I mean I don't think she had a crush on Oro, but it's the same idea, a member of her team left. Now do you think that Sasuke really intends to go after the leaf at all, or was that just an act for Madara to hear. Because after hearing the truth about Itachi, idk how he could even consider harming Konoha in any way, shape, or form.
I didnt even think about Orochumaru. Good point. She probably knows exactly how they feel. There was so much love there even after she refused to heal Orochumaru and was interfering in him killing Naruto that the evil Orochumaru still had no intentions in killing her. At least not until Tsunade and Jiraiya decided to team uo to kill him. And the difference is that Tsunade knows first hand is that Orochumaru did evil deeds and fled the village due to selfish and muderous deeds. Sasuke left to avenge his widely respected "noble" clan of Konoah. Avenging someone close to u is honorable. Shikamaru did it for his sensei and was respected for it. Sasuke is doing it for his entire blood family and relatives, and they were killed by his brother. Any shinobi who heard the story of Itachi and Ucihas would sympathize with Sasuke's decisions, and he killed the man that gave him power, who also killed the 3rd okage. Sasuke will be welcomed home, but as I think somebody said, history could possibly repeat itself unless Danzou is dead and possible Naruto or Kakashi is Hokage. I think that since Tsunade may feel safer having Sasuke under close, inconspicuous watch by ANBU as Danzou did with the other Uchihas. She doesnt know Sasuke as well as squad 7. She may even know the true history of Uchiha and Madara form her Grandfather and Sarutobi. Tsunade knows how those close to Orochumaru also wanted to overlook his evil ways out of love and where that led to when Orochumaru finally grew up. It all really depend on how Kishi makes Sasuke go about his revenge whether or not Sasuke go back to Konoha. It's been home for him and his family since the beginning. I think that he will return at the end if he doesnt die.

Madara is on Sasuke's hit list. He wont betray his home for Madara, somebody he plans to kill for destroying his family, causing the Uchiha massacre by summoning Kyuubi and causing Konoha to distrust Uchiha which eventually led to Konoha spies and the moving of the Uchiha territory in Konoha. This led to the Uchiha plan to takeover and Danzou's desision to wipe them out, and Itachi;s decision to do it with the help of Madara. Itachi told Sasuke and even Sasuke told Madara that Madara sent Kyuubi. If Sasuke believes anything else Madara said, he doesnt believe that.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2008, 01:40 AM   #47
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? The elder advisors' death, as well as young, beautiful women that meet Sasuke's physical and mental preference.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:43 AM   #48
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I didnt even think about Orochumaru. Good point. She probably knows exactly how they feel. There was so much love there even after she refused to heal Orochumaru and was interfering in him killing Naruto that the evil Orochumaru still had no intentions in killing her. At least not until Tsunade and Jiraiya decided to team uo to kill him. And the difference is that Tsunade knows first hand is that Orochumaru did evil deeds and fled the village due to selfish and muderous deeds. Sasuke left to avenge his widely respected "noble" clan of Konoah. Avenging someone close to u is honorable. Shikamaru did it for his sensei and was respected for it. Sasuke is doing it for his entire blood family and relatives, and they were killed by his brother. Any shinobi who heard the story of Itachi and Ucihas would sympathize with Sasuke's decisions, and he killed the man that gave him power, who also killed the 3rd okage. Sasuke will be welcomed home, but as I think somebody said, history could possibly repeat itself unless Danzou is dead and possible Naruto or Kakashi is Hokage. I think that since Tsunade may feel safer having Sasuke under close, inconspicuous watch by ANBU as Danzou did with the other Uchihas. She doesnt know Sasuke as well as squad 7. She may even know the true history of Uchiha and Madara form her Grandfather and Sarutobi. Tsunade knows how those close to Orochumaru also wanted to overlook his evil ways out of love and where that led to when Orochumaru finally grew up. It all really depend on how Kishi makes Sasuke go about his revenge whether or not Sasuke go back to Konoha. It's been home for him and his family since the beginning. I think that he will return at the end if he doesnt die.

Madara is on Sasuke's hit list. He wont betray his home for Madara, somebody he plans to kill for destroying his family, causing the Uchiha massacre by summoning Kyuubi and causing Konoha to distrust Uchiha which eventually led to Konoha spies and the moving of the Uchiha territory in Konoha. This led to the Uchiha plan to takeover and Danzou's desision to wipe them out, and Itachi;s decision to do it with the help of Madara. Itachi told Sasuke and even Sasuke told Madara that Madara sent Kyuubi. If Sasuke believes anything else Madara said, he doesnt believe that.
I believe that once we the reader noticed Madara started to lie about things, Sasuke noticed too. I beleive he started lying when he he said the Kyuubi was a natural disaster.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #49
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I believe that once we the reader noticed Madara started to lie about things, Sasuke noticed too. I beleive he started lying when he he said the Kyuubi was a natural disaster.
Yep, which is where his plan fell apart. Madara is telling Sasuke that Itachi only wanted to protect him and save Konoha, and itachi is the one who told Sasuke that Madara sent Kyuubi. Madara admits that he always wanted revenge on Konoha, and Itachi told Sasuke that MS or EMS, not sure, could control Kyuubi. Madara was a fool to believe that Sasuke would believe Madara over Itachi after all that Madara has admitted to. He underestimated Sasuke.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:36 AM   #50
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yep, which is where his plan fell apart. Madara is telling Sasuke that Itachi only wanted to protect him and save Konoha, and itachi is the one who told Sasuke that Madara sent Kyuubi. Madara admits that he always wanted revenge on Konoha, and Itachi told Sasuke that MS or EMS, not sure, could control Kyuubi. Madara was a fool to believe that Sasuke would believe Madara over Itachi after all that Madara has admitted to. He underestimated Sasuke.
Agreed, and also its MS. You don't need EMS. I'll post proof in a little.

I'm on my Ipod so I can't post a link bit the proof is in chapter 385 pages 14-15. So if you want look it up I'll post an actual link later.

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-16-2008 at 03:50 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #51
slimjd
Academy Student

slimjd is an unknown quantity at this point

if sasuke came back then kakashi would give him a thousand years of pain
slimjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #52
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha? The elder advisors' death, as well as young, beautiful women that meet Sasuke's physical and mental preference.
That disqualifies Sakura, right?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:45 AM   #53
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Sakura will end up with Naruto...duh

Old 08-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #54
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

For that, Naruto2008, you get pie!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #55
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Mmm, I don't know. Even if the elders were dead, I don't see Sasuke wanting to return. Especially with Tsunade being a direct relative to Shodaime, who basically made the Uchiha his clans' bitches.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #56
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Imo, not if that's what Sasuke likes when the time comes. Since Sasuke's older, Sakura might be the #1 candidate.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:32 AM   #57
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

This is a long shot... but I think that Sasuke is fooling everyone, especially Madara, in saying he wants to destroy Konoha. He has to completely convince Madara he is on their side and wants to destroy Madara's enemy. Sasuke's says he (Hawk) are using the Akatsuki, and Sasuke must be wise enough to know that Madara will eventually want his downfall. Sasuke also must know he is not 'strong' enough to defeat Madara yet. I believe (I hope) that now, like his brother, he will be helping Konoha from the inside.
He is in a great position to fight the Akatsuki from the inside, its perfect,.... and anyhow, how's he supposed to rebuild his clan? that would imply he would have to be in love with someone! currently... you don't see much love in his dark heart.... but he's changing.
He's seen the truth and I hope he sees more of it.
Go Sasuke!
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote