SOTW#7 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#7 - Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points
will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

Bloodkid

Hokage4354

Mystik

Kushina

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-11-2008 at 07:31 AM.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SOTW#7 - Voting

Sharingan Lord

ITzANIllUZion

Ninja48

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-11-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

N48 - You got the flow and the colours and it's not vibrant as everyone elses making very unique and an excellent sprite tag to say the least.

SL - Great flow, colours and lighting. You could've done better by adding more to the left and right hand sides of the tag so it doesn't feel so empty but good job none the less.

Mystik - I like it but it's a bit too sharp, you should've blended it in more and you should've created the flow out of the focus, so where some bits are really sharp it ruins that. Also lighting needs work, colours are fine. Plus that random brown patch and c4d leftovers on the right hand side need to go. But I still liked it so you get my 3rd vote.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 08-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Ninja48-It's pretty good and different then the rest.
Bloodkid-I like the way u re-did it and it's cool.
Mystik-nice brushes, good flow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Ninja48- Love the style and everything about it. I love how you also did it different then everyone else. Very nice sig and perfect flow and everything.

BK- Loving the one you redone. Looks tons better. Nice flow and th CD's dont stand out as much. Love the colors and how you made the theme of your sig fit the sprite you used. Nice work.

Itza- loving the colors and the effects you put around the sprite. Just dont really like the size of it.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #6
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

N48- Love the pentool work and the colors go nice

Sharingan Lord- she did pretty well for a 1st sprite and no txt..like the colors and effects

Bloodkid- nice flow. and lol, i wasnt expecting to see someone use a mj sprite.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 08-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #7
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

Ninja48 - the flow and colors are spot on...nice overall

ITzANIllUZion - the action is good...and depth is all well

bloodkid - the colors depth and overall feel suit the sprite
Old 08-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #8
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

ninja- too great. But icky colors
itzi-love the drawn on stuff, but the background is too wiggly to be natural
sharinganlord- it's blended in, but needs better colors
Old 08-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #9
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

48 - I've always like that style, and it looks great with that sprite. Good color choices, very nice.

Itaz - The flow is amazing and it works well with the sprite you've got. The brightness/contrast is nice, as well.

BK - I love/hate the font-- It looks weird but fits nicely with the rest of the sig. The colors you've gotten and the flow is very good, but it just feels like something is missing.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 08-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #10
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

n48- very nice flow, and sick style, imo the version with the red looks better.

Itza- very nice effects but poor BG. Would have benefited from better lighting and a wider canvas.

SL: moar interaction between stock and bg would have been nice [i.e. more FG effects i.e. splatter, pentool etc. etc.], lighting is too widely dispersed imo, but apart from that its a solid tag, but u lost out on concept and colours seem strange to me [but that might just be me]
Old 08-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #11
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
Bloodkid - 7

Hokage4354 - 0
Mystik - 2
Kushina - 0
Sharingan Lord - 6
ITzANIllUZion - 9
Ninja48 - 24 WINNER!

Congratulations, Ninja48, For winning SOTW#7! Your prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Closed Thread