Oh Shit - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #16
Miburo

Re: Oh Shit

I think he means like a dresser drawer. Or drawers in a kitchen.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
Gamer
Genin

Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Yeah Dresser Drawers
Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

@mibs: yeah that makes more sense.

Watching them little girls performing gymnastic stuff in the olympics have been distracting me, I couldn't think straight =\
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:19 PM   #19
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
Watching them little girls performing gymnastic stuff in the olympics have been distracting me, I couldn't think straight =\
I hear that.

Uh, finding money in random places... Well, I remember looking at some birthday/Christmas cards once and finding quite a bit of money.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
16-17k scions are cheap lol but quality cars =]
i dont make much since i go to school FT so ja <.< also i bought the other scion like last year or the year before, i dont remember but i know its fairly new and yea i paid that one all in one go by myself >.>...i aint rich lol XD

oh that was just an experiment, i didnt even add lighting, i just messed with colors and shyte which you may take for lighting XD
lol you added that last bit, would've been my next question.

Nah I didn't mistake for lighting that's why I said you need to fix lighting, like maybe give it some. Use that filter under renders I always forget the name. But it's pretty good for messing around with it. Can you make me an Eddie sig pwetty pwease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I think he means like a dresser drawer. Or drawers in a kitchen.
I knew that lol, but still why would you leave a dresser drawer behind? Unless it's one of those fitted ones. (I'm thinking bedside dresser lol)

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #21
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
lol you added that last bit, would've been my next question.

Nah I didn't mistake for lighting that's why I said you need to fix lighting, like maybe give it some. Use that filter under renders I always forget the name. But it's pretty good for messing around with it. Can you make me an Eddie sig pwetty pwease
uh maybe later <.<
Old 08-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #22
Miburo

The could be fitted or mounted into the wall. I bet your kitchen has some drawers in it that you wouldn't take with you if you moved.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #23
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I know lol, when he said drawer. I just pictured a bedside drawer lol, thats why I was laughing thinking why would you leave something like that. Also be hilarious if someone ripped out their cupboard and drawers from the kitchen when leaving. Be like some gypsy shit to pull.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

lmao, just ripping them out of there
Old 08-13-2008, 04:41 AM   #25
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

I found $50 in someone else's pocket once.

Surprises are lovely!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #26
Lelouch
Trigger Happy

Lelouch is an unknown quantity at this point

I found a 2000$ in a brown paperbag<.<
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #27
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

How fortunate for you guys-- Whenever I get money I usually spend it within the week, so I never find cash lying around. I remember once I had to hold my friend's money in my wallet because she didn't have any pockets and she forgot to get the money back... So a few months later I found it in the side pocket of my wallet and forgot whose it was and bought myself a video game.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #28
EJ
Reckless

^lmao nice. Yeah I never get that lucky
Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #29
Babyface BK
<3===BK

lol I love how this has actually become a money finding topic. I was just attention whoring XD.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #30
EJ
Reckless

It's amazing to see where attention whoring gets you