What's Going On? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
What's Going On?

What's Going On?

Currently Active Users: 69 (21 members and 48 guests)
Most users ever online was 200, 05-11-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Shikamaru, ambu13, Bloodkid, Dark-Angel, IGOS, LonelyNinja, maidenofkunais17, Mystik, Ninja48, Rabbid Ninja, sasruto, Sharingan Lord, skwee, slimjd, Special K, Tom, Trey, TwistytheGuvner93, Uchiha1412Toshi

oh shi-

/useless and pointless shit
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's Going On?

Lol, sixety nine.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

ain't it great
Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Lol, sixety nine.
AND 48 GUESTS HOLY SHIT. capsblock lol
Old 08-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Tom was online? WHAAAT!?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

there was so much shit going down at one time i didn't know what to do

so i panicked and made this thread
Old 08-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

lol GOPHER >_>

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

this is indeed the work of the fabled manly gopher
Old 08-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #9
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

shikas attempt at
attention whoreing =/
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #10
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

totally, nailed me : )

http://forums.narutocentral.com/sear...earchid=832662
Old 08-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

^cant see link
Old 08-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

go to your profile click on "Find all threads started by balmung"

: ) <3
Old 08-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #13
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

stupid youtube and its "processing" -_-

gopher...

its still processing

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

i want to see that fucking gopher lol

did it actually eat it?
Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
go to your profile click on "Find all threads started by balmung"

: ) <3
yep and it still
confirms your attention whoring =)