Kenpachi Zaraki FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kenpachi Zaraki FC

Zaraki Kenpachi FC
Owner:
-me

Co-owners:
-Zatch Bell_lover
-gaarasandchick13

Members:
-Shrike
-garra.
-seventhsigntrixx

Hey everyone, Welcome to Zaraki Kenpachi FC. Few rules: no flaming, no spamming, no double or more posting (you don't get post counts for replies in a FC, so it would just be plain rude to multi-post), and often visits.

FanFictions, fanart, and/or anything else creative that's Kenpachi-related is very welcome here. Activity can contradict the "no double post" rule, but they still have a limit (example: a fanfiction that wouldn't fit into one post could be put into two or three. Preferrably not any more.)

Here are some banners for public use, feel free to use them, modify them, and/or doodle on them. Also, you can use your own, or one from elsewhere, originality is greeted warmly.

I made the following, use the one(s) you like.

Last edited by silencer299; 07-31-2008 at 05:01 PM.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
silencer299
Genin

Re: Kenpachi Zaraki FC

I apologize for the double post, but there are more banners, and I'm only allowed to have 4 per post.

Here's a few more banners that I found on the web

Old 07-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Sure, my second favorite Bleach char. I can join, but this FC isn't gonna live, mate. This forum is too small for this still.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
silencer299
Genin

Yeah, I'm learning that the hard way. So much for making bleach fc's on Naruto forums...

Of course you could join, now that I have someone to talk to in here, let's discuss random events.

Topic: I don't get one thing. Why doesn't Kenpachi go after some of the major bad guys? From what I understand, he could take on Aizen, without problem. Aizen's main reason for being so bad, is his illusion style of combat. Illusions may work on Kenpachi, but they aren't effective (as seen from his battle with former captain Tousen). I guess the main reason for that would be the destruction of plot, but I would love to see Kenpachi's ability to fight against the Arrancar.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:26 AM   #5
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kenpachi wouldn't have much chance against an Espada. He could take on any other Arrancar though. If he learned Shikai or even Ban Kai, that would be something to talk about.
Aizen's strength is unknown, but he is now the leader of the Arrancar, which would place him as the strongest opponent in the series. Kenpachi would be no match for him.
Zaraki has a huge potential though, his reiatsu is so huge, that even Ichigo felt uneasy around him. I hope he shows up soon in manga again. Along with Byakuya
Old 07-13-2007, 09:26 AM   #6
silencer299
Genin

I don't know... From what I've learned in the anime, the best way to learn something (may it be your sword's name :S), is to fight an opponent that is much tougher than you are.

I guess the idea of Aizen's true power being unknown is a setback. But I feel that Kenpachi could still take on the illusion technique.

On another note, Ichigo and his group of good-for-nothing teammates will need to be rescued, captured for later rescue, or be saved by some miracle of god (who knows), that's a prediction that I'm going to bet a lot of money on (because that's the plot). Ichigo himself is good, but the idiocy and loss of friends it took him to find Orihime (who btw is now an enemy... stupid girl), is just hard to grasp.

Last edited by silencer299; 07-13-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:56 AM   #7
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Ichigo is fighting Grimmjow for Inoue's sake now, if you read the manga. Bleach is kinda repeating itself, so I don't find it to be as fun as it was. Also, they are all scattered and are fighting Arrancar on a different sides.
I still don't think Zaraki is even close to Aizen, especially now after he got his Hollow powers.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:07 AM   #8
silencer299
Genin

I read the manga. To tell you the truth, I think that the manga sux. I'm going to be watching the anime only from now on.

Alright, I can agree to Zaraki's lack of power to stand up to Aizen (somebody on a different thread showed the flaw in my reasoning), but Kenpachi isn't doing anything at all. You'd thing that after his phrase "I want to become stronger" he'd train or something, but instead he sits around in his office, wasting his awesomeness away.

edit: more banners available

Last edited by silencer299; 07-16-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

i'll join i love kenny

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #10
silencer299
Genin

Hah, wow. I thought this died, I guess it's still visible. Welcome, let's start up this thread. U get co-own.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #11
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

o ok thankz

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #12
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

I'll join! (as a member) Kenny rocks! XD
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #13
silencer299
Genin

gsc13, welcome, are you sure you don't want co-own?

omg, Kenpachi is owning hollows in the manga. anyone follow?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #14
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
gsc13, welcome, are you sure you don't want co-own?

omg, Kenpachi is owning hollows in the manga. anyone follow?
Oh, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to be a co-owner. lol okay, then.

^I need to start following the manga. (I don't mind spoilers btw, so if you wanna tell me what's goin' on... *wink wink*)
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #15
silencer299
Genin

Done.

Question: Had Kenpachi a girlfriend, what would she be like? Sweet? Tough? Ugly? Etc?