what is this? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #31
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: what is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
In before the change
Yet you accomplished nothing. Good job, ol' chap.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #32
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I think Leon still can't access Outer Heaven.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #33
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

No really, Shino's gay. Im not editing it
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #34
Miburo

Actually, period goes inside the quotes. http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=7713#q =p

And I wasn't ragging on you for spelling it wrong. I just notices you misspelled it a few times despite the fact that you posted a picture with a T-rex or some shit piloting a fighter jet that had it spelled correctly; which seemed kind of odd. I didn't say "lol lyke lrn2spel" or anything. Give it up, dude. ; )
Old 08-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #35
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Why the fuck is this thread still active =/

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #36
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Actually, Shika's right, the way you used "awesome" dictates that the period, indeed, is placed outside the commas. Though, it's nitpicking beyond nitpicking to point that out.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #37
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

The use of proper grammar can be the difference between winning and loosing an argument. When push comes to shove, those who use poor grammar look uneducated.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #38
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Actually, Shika's right, the way you used "awesome" dictates that the period, indeed, is placed outside the commas. Though, it's nitpicking beyond nitpicking to point that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Actually, period goes inside the quotes. http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=7713#q =p

And I wasn't ragging on you for spelling it wrong. I just notices you misspelled it a few times despite the fact that you posted a picture with a T-rex or some shit piloting a fighter jet that had it spelled correctly; which seemed kind of odd. I didn't say "lol lyke lrn2spel" or anything. Give it up, dude. ; )
lol lyke i wasn't saying your grammar sucks or anything i was just thinking it was odd that you liek did it wrong LOL

give it up mibzo lawl <3

the period goes inside when your using quotations to dictate what someones saying, you were just adding emphasis : )

Last edited by Shikamaru; 08-20-2008 at 11:34 PM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #39
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

@FG--Grammar should never decide a debate unless one's grammar is so poor you cannot understand any of their points. Some Russian genius should not lose a debate just because their grap of the English dialect is unwieldly.

Actual points >>>>>> wordplay/grammar.

Last edited by Trey; 08-20-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #40
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

yeah i dont see why mibz even brought it up, that was a pretty lame thing to do

ill spell awesome, "awsome" if i fucking want. Ill spell 'like', "LIEK" if i want as long as you get my point STFU <3
Old 08-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #41
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
yeah i dont see why mibz even brought it up, that was a pretty lame thing to do

ill spell awesome, "awsome" if i fucking want. Ill spell 'like', "LIEK" if i want as long as you get my point STFU <3
My above post was actually directed towards FG.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #42
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

i was using your post (and fresh's could also suffice) as a spring board to ask mibz why he brought it up in my post to begin with
Old 08-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #43
Miburo

Do you have any sources to show that consistently putting the period inside quotes at the end of a sentence is incorrect? Note that I don't type using British English, so crazy euro-rules don't apply. Not saying you're wrong, just that a college website and my college textbook are saying something different then what you're saying.

I shouldn't have used single quotations though, if he had said that then he'd have been right. Well, kind of. He didn't though, so no worries there.

And you know what? Just to be a dick, I typed in "awesome." into the google image search. Yeah, I put the period at the end when I did the search. So fuck your nitpicking shit. WHAT NOW?!? =p

Edit: @Shika- Because I'm a nice guy. You were clearly spelling a common word wrong consistently with no indication that you were doing it purposely, so I thought I'd help you out. You're welcome. ; )
Old 08-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #44
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I think Leon still can't access Outer Heaven.
You are correct
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #45
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0N View Post
You are correct
You are late

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote