Hottest MS - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: What's the hottest looking Mangekyou Sharingan to you?
Itachi 99 22.30%
Kakashi 184 41.44%
Madara 57 12.84%
Madara's Brother 15 3.38%
Sasuke 89 20.05%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2008, 06:01 AM   #46
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hottest MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarauchiha92 View Post
oh yes we are haters cuz we have our own opinion lmao.....and wait cuz u have ur opinion and ima hater ur a fanboy
No, you are haters because you say stuff like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarauchiha92
who in the freaking world voted ofr sasuke....
I voted Sasuke, that's my opinion. Either you respect it, or you are a crazy Sasuke-obsessed hater like Namikaze.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 08-28-2008 at 06:03 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #47
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Straight up I voted Kakashi because i like the look of it, if you wanna turn around and bitch that its not original and all the other bullshit go for it, thats your opinion on it mine is that i think it is the best looking, followed by itachi, then the rest all sorta tie up madara's i found kinda boring, his brothers i thought meh and sasuke's didnt exactly make me go wow, once again thats my opinion you have yours....
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #48
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Sasuke's because it is the most unique.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #49
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhh no it doesnt make me a hater cuz i dont like his sharingan and i think people who voted for him have bad taste....its my opinion so its not hating....
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:49 AM   #50
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Are you retarded? I'm not stating that, just a question. What you think of others opinion is really irrelevant, nobody asked you. This is a vote, and Sasuke is second after Kakashi. Your opinion is outnumbered, and still you try to force it on others? If you seriously mean you are not hating, then you need help.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:35 AM   #51
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road

well i pickd kakashi but my g f pickd sasuke's .......well i voted mine cuz well she dont kno shit hahaha
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #52
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

sasuke and madaras are the most unique

kakshis does like nice but its quite similar to itachi in terms of the pointy ends

whereas sasukes is totally different... notice how itach and kakashi's 3 tomoe dots turn into the shape of the mks and it is back with eye white around it

with sasukes its like the mks pattern is white whereas the rest of the eye is black
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #53
trondah
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzykilla View Post
well i pickd kakashi but my g f pickd sasuke's .......well i voted mine cuz well she dont kno shit hahaha
Well, how much do you need to know to judge a pattern? Obviously a lot of people are refusing to vote one or the other because of fanboyism.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #54
Onihikage
Academy Student

Onihikage is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Hottest MS

Madara's EMS gets my vote, because it's clearly the most powerful and just looks totally cool. Even though I definitely like Sasuke a lot more than Madara, I still have to say Madara's eyes are the coolest, IMHO. Second place goes to Sasuke, because his eyes also look really cool, but they aren't quite as powerful, and using them comes with a cost. Third goes to Itachi, because of the versatility of the techniques he could pull out, the appearance is mediocre-cool, and he's pulled out Susano'o (and no one else has, yet). He also seems able to control the flames like Sasuke "discovered," indicated by the point when Itachi stopped the flames from completely burning Sasuke in their fight. He just never got rid of all of them because he had no reason to that he knew of. Fourth is Kakashi, because it looks decently cool, but only has one usable ability that we've seen (aside from exhausting Kakashi, but that's only useful for the enemy). Last is Madara's bro, because it just looks lame IMO and we've never seen it attack at all, only get yanked from his head.

Speaking of Sasuke, I believe I finally see just what Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan is really supposed to look like.

To begin with, it's been pretty clear from the start that the Sharingan has a theme of three. Think about it:

-Three MS techniques (Not counting EMS secret or Kakashi's Implosion)
-Three Tomoe
-Every MS still has three "tails" for it, in Itachi, Kakashi, and Madara's

When I first saw Sasuke's MS, the pattern seemed broken to me. I thought, "Six points? Since when does the MS have six points except for Madara's EMS, and that isn't even a proper "six points" to count!!"

At any rate, upon seeing Sasuke's MS closely for the first time in the picture, I realized just what Kishi was trying to do here. He seems to like "eye" techniques, judging from all the Rin'negan, Byakugan, and Sharingan hax he's given everyone. But, when you look closely at Sasuke's MS, you can probably see...

Three overlapping eyes!! Two are at mirrored alignments of around 30 degrees, while the third is vertically oriented! Just tilt your head to one side or another, and the pattern ought to jump out at you now that you're thinking about it! I think no one sees it immediately because our eyes try to see it as one image, and we aren't thinking of it as a composite. Some people said it was a flower, some said it was the Jewish Star of David, and it does resemble those, but from the way the lines overlap and create three eyes, this ties up the relation with the Mangekyou Sharingan:

-The Sharingan works with threes, as already established above. This still keeps the theme of threes for the MS, as well as how everyone's MS looks different.
-The Sharingan is an eye technique - so it's possibly a pun, with an eye technique looking like more eyes.
-A Kaleidoscope (Mangekyou) is viewed with one's eye, and is turned from side to side to see different patterns. In the same way, the eye is turned several ways, with each individual eye only being clearly visible by turning the image (or in our case, the screen) to line it up.
-There's a remote possibility the vertical eye is a reference to the "Third Eye" located at the sixth chakra (or one of the gates?) in one's chi/chakra circulatory system which is shown in a vertical configuration on the Shiva statue's forehead, and on several characters in anime/manga that use it (that I've seen, there's probably more...).

Of course, all this is purely speculation supported by a couple of observed facts, so I could be wrong. It's also entirely possible that Kishi just wanted another way for Sasuke to be harder to draw - he's mentioned before that the longer Sasuke's been around the more complicated his appearance becomes, with hair lengthening and getting more clothing articles, and now this! It's gotta be an even bigger pain by now; come on, Kishi, go easy on yourself! You can't be wearing yourself out drawing Sasuke all the time, so draw other folks!

Somebody let me know if I should put this in the theories section, and definitely let me know what you guys think!

There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't. If you get it, make yourself a cookie! If you don't, well, you just don't, okay?

Note: The first sentence of this sig is the only original material in the whole thing. All pictures were made by automated code or by other people.

megalolz@Artix on "June 23th"!

Proud Member of:

NaruHina FC

Click to see randomness!

Why Shino is really cool...

Right...she totally didn't blow up that factory.

Last edited by Onihikage; 09-05-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Onihikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #55
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

My order is Kakashi -> Madara's MS -> Itachi -> Normal -> Madara's EMS -> Sasuke's MS -> Madara's brother.

I think Sasuke's new eyes look rediculous, personally.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #56
Raging Melody
Genin

Raging Melody is on a distinguished road

If were talking bout just looks, idk, i think i'm gonna have to go with madara's. Its very unique as it steps away from the design of most of the others. But i must admit though kakashi's is pretty cool too, its very stylish and looks to be the hardest to design and draw.
Raging Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #57
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

i hate sasuke but i gotta admit his new MS looks rad
Old 09-11-2008, 05:47 AM   #58
ironking
Genin

ironking is on a distinguished road

sasuke's MS is the best
ironking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #59
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

I hate Madara, but his MS is still second in terms of looks.

I'm a Sasuke fanboi, but I just can't stand looking at his atom-eyes. A friend and I have a term for them...

And it isn't nice.

I'm just hoping he gets an EMS and it looks NOTHING like his current one.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #60
littlee62
Genin

littlee62 is an unknown quantity at this point

because i dont know the powers it is hard to say but i think sasuke and kakashi have the cooler looking ones

hesitation leads to destruction

littlee62 is offline   Reply With Quote