Burn Notice - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Burn Notice

Has anyone else seen this T.V. show? I just watched it for the first time today, and I only saw one episode, but from what I've seen, it kicks MAJOR ass.

The show is about a former spy or something and his partner/ex who work private contracts. In the episode I saw, the main character had two contracts; in the first one, the financial advisor of a major rapper was embezzling money and framing the client. The main character used a bomb scare to break into the advisor's office. He didn't find anything, so he ended up going undercover to get the guy to unknowingly tell the rapper what he was doing.
The other was a shady guy who hired him to help steal a wooden crate, which the main character wasn't allowed to look inside. He converted his trunk into a makeshift X-ray machine, helped steal the crate, then took an X-ray to find out what was inside without the client knowing. It turned out to be a sniper rifle.

The show is very clever and full of action and espionage. I'm not sure exactly when it's on, but I think it's on ABC. Highly recommended, and I'll be following it from now on.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Burn Notice

This show is Fucking awesome, I have three episodes on my Ipod and continuosly watch the series.

It's like......a James Bond with a little sense of humor
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Better than James Bond. More realistic, too. lol@explodingtoothpaste.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I love this show. Personally my favorite character in it is Fiona, since she's so badass with the firearms and stuff, clever too. I also enjoy the interludes where the main character does a narration over to explain what they're doing and some other elements of espionage to it.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:05 AM   #5
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

it reminds me of an old fashioned detective show with the voice over, but its way better of course.
yer its very good, and I love it when everyone is so good looking.
Wasn't Bruce Campbell on one ep? I couldn't work out who it was, and I wondered if it was him.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
itsokihadsubwaytoday
Academy Student

Location: Somewhere very hott and dry that starts with an A and ends with RIZONA. any guesses?
itsokihadsubwaytoday is an unknown quantity at this point

burn notice is freaking amazing!

Everybody run!! Theres a blonde running rampant on the forums!!!
itsokihadsubwaytoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

I really like this show too. Did anyone catch the season finale? I think they are playing it multiple times on t.v. for viewers. The episode is called "Good soldier" and trust me it worth the watch. It's too bad we have to wait til winter for the continuation.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #8
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
The show is very clever and full of action and espionage. I'm not sure exactly when it's on, but I think it's on ABC. Highly recommended, and I'll be following it from now on.
It's on at USA.

I wanna see it.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #9
itsokihadsubwaytoday
Academy Student

Location: Somewhere very hott and dry that starts with an A and ends with RIZONA. any guesses?
itsokihadsubwaytoday is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I really like this show too. Did anyone catch the season finale? I think they are playing it multiple times on t.v. for viewers. The episode is called "Good soldier" and trust me it worth the watch. It's too bad we have to wait til winter for the continuation.

season 2 finale was good, but i liked the 1st one better. more suspense. I love the way Michael narrorates, i feel like im learning via viewing pleasure

Everybody run!! Theres a blonde running rampant on the forums!!!
itsokihadsubwaytoday is offline   Reply With Quote