Who thinks NL should give up? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #16
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who thinks NL should give up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by master mazaki View Post
Ive been apart of NL for a long time, and its changed for the worst, the activity is so low that well... its so low, I think that its owners should give up or do something different with it, because this only seems to have taken effect since it colaberated with Naruto Central, which to has also lost its touch, this is just my opinion and im not slating at people either, Im just stressing that its lost its touch and is making staff heres time wasted.
You are ugly, you give up.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #17
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
ITT: Emo kid being emo.

I'm my own worst enemy! I'm givvvvinnng uppppp!
This, mainly.

But seriously, it's a forum, not a club.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #18
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
i agree with uchiha-toshi that the forum will be died when naruto ends cuz all the questions will be answered and there will be nothing more to say.
Even then thier will still be activity because thier will still be things that wont get answered and things that people do not understand. NL has a hell of a lot of fight left, as long as the are Naruto fans their will be a NL. Besides that Naruto isn't the only thing we talk about here, I would say it makes up about 40%.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #19
Keisok
Genin

Keisok is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure that the forum won't die for quite a while. Even when Naruto ends there's still going to some activity from the fans who still want to talk about it. Just because there's not a lot of activity doesn't necesarily mean that something should be shut down.

By the way, it would be a simple process to change the site to something else when Naruto loses popularity. It's not that difficult of a procedure.

Logic dude, use it.

A favorite quote: Are you thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem.

An Owner of:

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN
Old 08-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

I think we should all post more just to spite OP.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:24 AM   #21
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

I think the guy who started this thread just don't like the changes... maybe he has a different taste..

as my former debating teacher once said, "what other may like, you might not.."

so i guess it's just in the person..

but i believe nothing should be changed... except for the games part.. can you add up more??? please...

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Old 08-23-2008, 08:05 AM   #22
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road

well indeed compared to the other forums that i join in NL really pales up in terms of activity. just seeing users online; i can see just 1 sometimes here in NL but in other forums hardly do i see them below 100. but i don't think it should give up. although sometimes the mods here are too much to digest, this is, as i see, one of the best managed forums.

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season
Old 08-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #23
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

I agree.. though the rules and regs in this forums seem tight (e.g. no spamming, no double posting, etc)... unlike the other forums that i go to, the admin/moderators aren't that tight when it comes to rules... they allow spamming and doubleposting but can also regulate and manage the forum well... however, this forum also does the same in terms of management..

keep it up...

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare

member of:

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Old 08-24-2008, 04:05 AM   #24
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
When Naruto dies, this forum will finally become so dead to the extent that no one will ever come. I think that is when NL should die.
So we have about one or two more years left?

It's true that it's not that active, especially compared to forums like NF-- But I wouldn't like to see it die just yet.
I agree with Toshi. It could also be that people do "grow" out of things. We get very interested in something for a period of time, then it's nothing new and we move on.

I don't think that NL should give up just because things are slowing down. Like Toshi said NL needs to worry about this when Naruto comes to an end.

Co-Owner of the
Old 08-24-2008, 05:15 AM   #25
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

NL will never be NF, thats personally why im here. If you want a forum like NF dont try to change a different forum into it, go to fucking NF and leave us the hell alone since this forum doesn't fit your emo needs
Old 08-24-2008, 06:03 AM   #26
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by master mazaki View Post
Ive been apart of NL for a long time, and its changed for the worst, the activity is so low that well... its so low, I think that its owners should give up or do something different with it, because this only seems to have taken effect since it colaberated with Naruto Central, which to has also lost its touch, this is just my opinion and im not slating at people either, Im just stressing that its lost its touch and is making staff heres time wasted.
i think it's you who should give up on NL.
yeah you've been apart of NL for a very long time
but you're still stuck being a genin.
I admit NL's activities are getting low as of the moment but not as low as you think it is.. my point is that you failed to join in the activities held that you think it's that boring in here..(you being a genin is the proof)

But it's not..
Heck I've been a member of this site longer than you did but never did i even think that NL should give up.

NL didn't fail you. You failed NL.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 08-24-2008, 06:43 AM   #27
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by miho_san View Post
I agree.. though the rules and regs in this forums seem tight (e.g. no spamming, no double posting, etc)... unlike the other forums that i go to, the admin/moderators aren't that tight when it comes to rules... they allow spamming and doubleposting but can also regulate and manage the forum well... however, this forum also does the same in terms of management..

keep it up...
The rules are to keep this place in check, with spamming allowed then people will post things like "naruto will become hokagay because he said he will" on a topic like this, which gets annoying, the advertising rule is strict though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xei View Post
i think it's you who should give up on NL.
yeah you've been apart of NL for a very long time
but you're still stuck being a genin.
I admit NL's activities are getting low as of the moment but not as low as you think it is.. my point is that you failed to join in the activities held that you think it's that boring in here..(you being a genin is the proof)

But it's not..
Heck I've been a member of this site longer than you did but never did i even think that NL should give up.

NL didn't fail you. You failed NL.
He's probably doesn't post here often because he has other things to do most likely, or just enjoi other forums or something.

Brawl

Mario Cart

Last edited by hippiematt; 08-24-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:13 AM   #28
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

hmm.. I agree but blaming on NL for his frustrations, I don't think so...

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare

member of:

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #29
Miu
Genin

Miu is on a distinguished road

I see no reason why NL should give up. Sure, there's not much activity, but the forums are well managed, and the mods are cool and they aren't too strict, unlike the other forums that I've been part of.

Take this!
Member:
The Jiraiya FC
THe Hatake Kakashi FC

The Akatsuki FC
Old 08-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #30
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

If u think it should give up, just leave...
Closed Thread