Why your life sucks. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
J.A.M.D.
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: konohagakure
Age: 19
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point
Why your life sucks.

Everybody posts this shit in other posts so I thought about making a thread about it. I'm not going to care but lets hear why your life sucks.


DON'T PUT BECAUSE OF GAY POSTS OR THEADS!
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Why your life sucks.

It sucks because I'm too full to eat anymore chocolate. T.T
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Why your life sucks.

It's pretty awesome being me. Maybe too awesome. Dun dun dun.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
Miu
Genin
 
Miu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the kitchen pantry
Posts: 105
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Miu is on a distinguished road
Re: Why your life sucks.

It sucks because we're ALWAYS broke, and we eat only twice a day...
__________________

Take this!
Member:
The Jiraiya FC
THe Hatake Kakashi FC

The Akatsuki FC
Miu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
J.A.M.D.
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: konohagakure
Age: 19
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's pretty awesome being me. Maybe too awesome. Dun dun dun.
The topic is why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miu View Post
It sucks because we're ALWAYS broke, and we eat only twice a day...
Thats pretty bad.
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
The topic is why your life sucks.
I know. .
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miu View Post
It sucks because we're ALWAYS broke, and we eat only twice a day...
Better than not eating at all, hmn?

My way of living is average.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:05 PM   #8
hippiematt
Chuunin
 
hippiematt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ipod
Age: 22
Posts: 721
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miu View Post
It sucks because we're ALWAYS broke, and we eat only twice a day...
Pssh I eat once a day because when my sister is high her and her boy friend rapes the kitchen hard.
__________________
I will put my code up in a while.

Brawl

Mario Cart


Last edited by hippiematt; 08-22-2008 at 11:33 PM.
hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Why your life sucks.

It sucks because......life simply just sucks regardless, gots to suck it up.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
Everybody posts this shit in other posts so I thought about making a thread about it. I'm not going to care but lets hear why your life sucks.


DON'T PUT BECAUSE OF GAY POSTS OR THEADS!
'Cause people like you post.

/loophole
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:35 PM   #11
Kushina
Lost Visionary
 
Kushina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Confines of My own Mind
Age: 27
Posts: 255
Thanks: 79
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Why your life sucks.

Hrmm, I don't really see the point of this thread. It's more of a way for you to pry into others business without directly asking them.
__________________

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
“ Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets. „

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #12
J.A.M.D.
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: konohagakure
Age: 19
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
'Cause people like you post.

/loophole
Did u not read the part about don't say posts or threads, it's worded different but it's the same shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
Hrmm, I don't really see the point of this thread. It's more of a way for you to pry into others business without directly asking them.
lol
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #13
LonelyNinja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Why your life sucks.

Society. That is my answer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why your life sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.M.D. View Post
Did u not read the part about don't say posts or threads, it's worded different but it's the same shit.
Hence, the "/loophole" part. Thinking really isn't your thing, huh?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #15
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why your life sucks.

LOL nice one Trey
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.