The Jirayia Fanclub (New Owner) - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:04 AM   #241
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Jirayia Fanclub (New Owner)

Wow, something really happened here...

Let's contribute more for this fc...

Only for J-man fans around the world...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!

Last edited by Widana14; 10-04-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #242
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I think he was doing it with frogs aswell. See that giant frog with them crazy balls on his tongue, Jiraiya must've felt gooood when he got his dick stroke up and down with that shit. OMG even more in his ass, the ribbed effect fuck that must've been the shit for him. I bet he borrowed Oro's snakes once in a while.

Hey hey guys do you think Jiraiya can spike his ass hair out and balance himself on top of it?

Just for the record; I've got to ask - Is this type of post acceptable here in NL?
and in front of under 16 year olds?
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #243
Miburo

What's wrong with it? He's discussing a valid theory about Jiraiya.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:35 AM   #244
kimm21
Oni

kimm21 is on a distinguished roadkimm21 is on a distinguished road

your kidding, its disturbing, and stupid, i dont see how you can stand for this your a fuckin moderator
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!
kimm21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #245
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
New topic: How many times do you think Jiraiya had sex with little boys?

I'm guessing a lot. You see how hot and bothered he gets around Naruto sometimes? He's all like "Mmmm, do that one jutsu for me again. Oh yeah, that's it. Uhhhhgggg." That's some pedo shit right there.
As well as this: Again I ask, is this acceptable language around under age kids?

If he is discussing a valid theory, then he could put more effort into making it suitable.

Your comment is out of place here.

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-05-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #246
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmomaru21 View Post
your kidding, its disturbing, and stupid, i dont see how you can stand for this your a fuckin moderator
Oh, and all your posts are brilliant, amirite? Get real, this is a thread dedicated to a dead, perverted, pedo cartoon character. The whole thing is disturbing and stupid. Disturbingly stupid, even.

Also, he's not breaking any rules. He's on topic, and only came into the thread because of your guy's advertising. Looks like the advertising worked, stop your crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
As well as this: Again I ask, is this acceptable language around under age kids?

If he is discussing a valid theory, then he could put more effort into making it suitable.

Your comment is out of place here.
What rules does it break? I'll tell you: None. I said 'shit' once. Hardly unacceptable.

I'm sure 16 year old kids hear much worse all the time. Again, quit your crying.

Also, I think Jiraiya must have an extremely small penis. I mean, he takes after frogs, and I've never even heard of frogs having penises. I'm sure they do, but they must be epically small. Discuss.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 AM   #247
MaFrog
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
How many times is the owner of this FC gonna change, also why the fuck is the owner of JIRAIYA FC called Sasuke is Awesome?? A bit contradictory no, seeing as how Jiraya got smoked by Akatsuki and now Sasuke is part of Akatsuki. What lame shit, oh yeah I found this thread through your ad thread btw and I gotta say that was the most faggotry shit I have ever seen, you put it in the web developement too, the fuck is wrong with you people. Let me show you what is truly awesome about Jiraiya click this link.

Jiraiya Shotgun Rasengan

Oh btw fags you spelt his name wrong in the title of this thread. NOT true Jiraiya fans are ya.
More verbal abuse.

If I had read that Bluuuman was going to advertise, I assure you I would have stopped him.
He is young, and didn't know any better. You could have told him in a friendly manner, and then the problem would have been corrected.
Instead, you come in here and are abusive.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:48 AM   #248
Miburo

Some people are mean sometimes. Especially when other people do silly things. Welcome to the internets life.

Being mean all by itself isn't against the rules though, so again, cry more.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:51 AM   #249
MaFrog
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
i think oro & j man
were ghey for each otehr
i mean oro touches boys
and it was probly j man
who sparked his intrest in men

j man "Hey oro wanna see this new jutsu its called hide the sasuage jutsu"

oro "i must know all jutsus teach me now"

j man "here you go just tun around and bend over"

*insert brokeback mountain scene here*
You know you're right, (and I do agree with that) But this above is beyond mean. It's not the place for this guy to be getting off

Im sure that outside of NL you are a decent person, why don't you bring that person inside NL sometimes. All we wanted to do in this fc was have some fun, and make some friends.
You take our posts and put them up, out of context, for everyone to see.
Also, Im not crying. I am amazed that you are supposed to be a moderator, and you appear to not even be interested in manga, let alone members of NL

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-05-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #250
Miburo

Quote:
You know you're right, (and I do agree with that) But this above is beyond mean. It's not the place for this guy to be getting off

Im sure that outside of NL you are a decent person, why don't you bring that person inside NL sometimes. All we wanted to do in this fc was have some fun, and make some friends.
You take our posts and put them up, out of context, for everyone to see.
Also, Im not crying. I am amazed that you are supposed to be a moderator, and you appear to not even be interested in manga, let alone members of NL
What is mean about little spoon's post? He's talking about a cartoon character, for fuck's sake. I'm sure the Jman isn't gonna cry about people posting (completely valid) theories about him. Surely you're joking, right?

Also, I fail to see how I'm being indecent in any way. I haven't posted a single negative thing about anyone here unprovoked. I also haven't posted anything out of context, and it's not my job to make sure other people don't since "taking comments out of context" doesn't hurt anyone. For you to make claims that I'm somehow acting like I'm not a decent person is rather uncalled for.

Also, you're whining about pretty stupid crap. I consider that crying, you can call it whatever you want. And what gives you any indication that I DON'T like manga crap or care about members here? Just because I don't post about that shit a lot, or try to protect you people from having your fragile feelings hurt, doesn't mean anything. Perhaps I came here to find manga to read, and I value people's freedom of speech? Ever think of that? Obviously not. Quit being ridiculous.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:25 AM   #251
MaFrog
Chuunin

Ok, what about respecting that we don't appreciate that type of talk here.
Talk about sex and young boys, and referring to how long Jman's penis is, or anyone elses for that matter, I consider to be indecent.

What this person (Balmung) is talking about has nothing to do with the manga, which has no sexual storyline at all.
How have we provoked you to say such things about young boys with older men?

When I say, it doesn't appear you are interested in manga, is that, your posts seem to center around sexual activity, or they are some type of put down.

Why have you allowed our posts to be made into a thread, and then taken out of context, and for others to comment at will? I would have thought moderators might put more thought into the repercussions of such an act.

you know, after saying all that, I kind of like that you have responded. Thank you for that.
Can you guys stop coming in here, and talking about sex and people's penis.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:44 AM   #252
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok, what about respecting that we don't appreciate that type of talk here.
Talk about sex and young boys, and referring to how long Jman's penis is, or anyone elses for that matter, I consider to be indecent.

What this person (Balmung) is talking about has nothing to do with the manga, which has no sexual storyline at all.
How have we provoked you to say such things about young boys with older men?

When I say, it doesn't appear you are interested in manga, is that, your posts seem to center around sexual activity, or they are some type of put down.

Why have you allowed our posts to be made into a thread, and then taken out of context, and for others to comment at will? I would have thought moderators might put more thought into the repercussions of such an act.

you know, after saying all that, I kind of like that you have responded. Thank you for that.
Can you guys stop coming in here, and talking about sex and people's penis.
1. Cause obviously Naruto doesn't turn into a naked lady and get Jiraiya to hurry up with his training, nor do they sneak peeks in the ladies spa. Also Konohamaru didn't turn into Naked Sai and Sasuke gay scene did he.
2. No not really. I like talking about anime penises, I like talking about mine even more.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #253
MaFrog
Chuunin

Alright then - back to normal!

Hopefully all the young guys will come back, and hopefully their parents have not been viewing the forums that they visit. If they have, then it's more than likely those parents might not allow them back into NL.

This is why I wonder; do you people care about the other members of NL, especially in regards to their ages. If you wish to make sexual comments, and get off by doing it, create your own fc where this can happen.

I will give the new topic some thought and then get back to this post. If any of the Members of Jiraiya Fc have any topics they would like to put forward, please go ahead and suggest.

Last edited by MaFrog; 10-05-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #254
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The fuck, this fanclub doesn't have anything about Jirayia. Instead, I get shit about some dead, paedophilic child molester called Jiraiya.

Seriously, don't call a place something and then go ahead and talk about unrelated filth. Lies and slander.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:07 AM   #255
MaFrog
Chuunin

Once again; we will start a new topic for all members of this fc.

If any members have any suggestions throw them in.

Talking anything about Jiraiya is fine with me, as long as its related to the manga.