yo DA - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
yo DA

Happy birthday man
i know you were trying to hide it
since its not on the bottom
but i know better

enjoy man =)
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: yo DA

Happy Birthday Shadow_Master_X, I think the title of the thread was changed by accident.

Oh shit it's that Dragon Fc guy who likes Nejis birthday too.

DR4GONZ FTW!!!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Man, these threads are like chow mien. They're just not a big deal!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Lolz liek happeh barthdays again
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

.........yeah.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Kat.

Your avatar looks like Maka.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

hey hey yeff..i want to play you in sf3....so i can beat you..

i have that ggpo thing

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

How DarkAztek was born

"This bitch is gonna blow," God said, looking at the screaming, glowing engine bay of the '57 Chevy Apache. It seemed demonically stuck at 8,000 RPM. "Stand the hell back."

Judas disobeyed God, and emptied his bottle of strong brown liquor into the gas tank. "Fool, no!" God yelled, but it was too late. The truck exploded into one thousand flames.

When the smoke cleared, there say a baby Tiger, already three years old.

God asked the child its name. Defiantly, the boy stuck up his fist and began to repeat, "ACE OF SPADES!"

Props to those of you who knows where it really comes from.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Scientia (06-03-2009)
Old 08-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

When I turn 21 on Wednesday, I'll go out and celebrate your birthday with a nice shot of Crown. For now, I'll just wait.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday! I never knew a person could have 5 birthdays in 1 year.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #11
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Its more like the sheep that cried "wolf".
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

DA check out my fan fic
over on ML you
play a huge part in it
Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
DarkAztek
Sand Man

ML is to the Internet as bacteria is to a birthday cake.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #14
balmung5000
cpas

at least just
read my fan fic
all im saying
you dont even have to post comments there
just do it in this thread
Old 08-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Oh my God, it's like a million fucking pages long... But so far, so good!