Usefulness of health class? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Usefulness of health class?

Okay, i was exploring my photobucket earlier, and i found something i drew on a ditto during health class my senior year...it got me to thinking...why do we even have health class if this is all i got out of it?

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Usefulness of health class?

Vagina = Angry Moose?

God Daum...

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

lol -I'm an angry moose!

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Don't worry. It was supposed to disgust you. Try going to college health class (required where I am). The textbook has lovely color pictures of womans' angry mouses with either gonorrhea, herpes, crabs, or one of many other STDs. I found it hard to stomach lunch.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Don't worry. It was supposed to disgust you. Try going to college health class (required where I am). The textbook has lovely color pictures of womans' angry mouses with either gonorrhea, herpes, crabs, or one of many other STDs. I found it hard to stomach lunch.
I recall asking my health teacher if it was possible to contract Alaskan King Crabs, thinking it was a viariety of regular crabs...i got detention.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-26-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

lol, i always hated how my health class was right before lunch, my professor had a slidshow every day..... a slide show on a different STD everyday....wtf is with that....

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Oh shit. I remember health class just last year when my teacher was talking about vasectomies. I also remember vehemently saying afterwards that if anyone ever came towards my nuts with the intention of cutting, twisting, burning, or clipping anything, I would knock the motherfucker out. I still hold to that.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

My sex ed classes showed straight up sex(softcore). They also showed a bloody segment about pregnancy, I was like I ain't thinking that far ahead. The only real disgusting bit was some dude put a condom on his arm to prove that all condoms fit. I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".
I don't understand, do they not make them small enough?

Oooooohhhhhhh burrrrnnnnnnnn
(poke fun no jutsu)

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 08-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #10
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
My sex ed classes showed straight up sex(softcore). They also showed a bloody segment about pregnancy, I was like I ain't thinking that far ahead. The only real disgusting bit was some dude put a condom on his arm to prove that all condoms fit. I pulled my pants down and said "I beg to differ".
lol. They showed a video of a woman giving birth in my health class, but never got as graphic as actually showing sex.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #11
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

I hate that class -_-
I almost failed because this bitch gave us 10 worksheets per day.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post

(poke fun no jutsu)
Ask the clerk at your local walmarts, I think they can provide you with a chewing gum wrapper or some shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
lol. They showed a video of a woman giving birth in my health class, but never got as graphic as actually showing sex.
They do our sex ed classes later, like in our final year of school, cause apparantly that is when we're most likely to get it on. That video was unappealing though, it was like cutscenes from some random 70's sex video. Trust me not worth the watch.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #13
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post

(poke fun no jutsu)
- made the post less epic

roflmao

/useful post

Last edited by Shikamaru; 08-26-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #14
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

As far as health class, mine was just a thing about STDs, steroids and drug usage. Not that big a deal.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
Miburo

All I remember about my health class was that the teacher came in with one of those human puppy learning tool things that you shove blocks shaped like squares, triangles, circles, etc. in correspondingly shaped holes and said "Anal sex is like trying to shove a square peg in a round hole: It just doesn't fit!!!" And then he proceeded to slam the square block full force into the round hole for a good five minutes to demonstrate. Then some kid was like "Uhh, my penis is more of a circular shape..." which turned into a discussion about how gay that kid is. Which we determined was pretty damn gay, but not as gay as someone who has a square shaped asshole. You had to be there...XD

Oh, and some girl asked the teacher what semen tasted like. He said it was kind of salty or some shit, I don't remember really. All I know is that everyone called him a faggot for knowing the taste of spermies and he got pretty pissed.