Obama the antichrist? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: Is Obama the antichrist?
YES 7 0.00%
NO 9,005 0.01%
Ban creator of thread? 100,000,005 99.99%
Voters: 100009017. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Obama the antichrist?

REPENT!!! THE END IS NEAR!!! OBAMA'S THE ANTICHRIST!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! *runs in circles screaming*
And that friends, is my impersonation of most religious groups lately. everyones freakin out just cause somewhere in the BIBLE it mentions that the end of the world is near when one of a different nation rules the world. So apparently because Obama isn't a christian, that makes HIM the antichrist. Personally I think it's a bunch of bull, but hey that's just one persons opinion. I wanted to know what ya'll think ^_^

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Obama the antichrist?

If Obama is the antichrist, I'll laugh.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:52 AM   #3
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

...right one of a different nation ruling the world? Can i get a bible verse because that sounds like the biggest hunk of falsified shit ive ever heard.

whats with all the Biblical shit on NL recently anyways?
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #5
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

Hell if I know. I'm just goin by what I heard. If I can find the bible verse I'll gladly post it. ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:30 AM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Pretty sure you're not gonna find one man

You need to slap whoever told you that in the face with a brick
Old 08-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #7
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

This may be true but I'll look anyway ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 08-30-2008, 08:37 AM   #8
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Well then slap them twice for telling you that and causing you to look for a verse that doesn't exist : )
Old 08-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Well, the Bible says the Antichrist will claim to be Christ, so if we hear Obama say anything the lines of "It's me, guys! It's Jesus! I've been hopping from body to body all this time!", don't believe him.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #10
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Obama's a christian. He's not a muslim. If you think otherwise, you're a fucking dipshit redneck living in the south. THE END.

Oh, and the bible isn't real anyways, don't worry.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #11
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

Hail satan.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #12
HaX3
Academy Student

HaX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
...right one of a different nation ruling the world? Can i get a bible verse because that sounds like the biggest hunk of falsified shit ive ever heard.

whats with all the Biblical shit on NL recently anyways?
lol I was going to ask that, people have a right to their opinions, just as long as no one cries like a baby defending their religon when a none believer doesnt give a shit, I believe in no religon, my choice if your christian then good for you ^_^
HaX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Oh geez lol.

You should know not to believe the same people who were convinced that Spongebob was geared toward making their children homosexual.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

A NEW TIME IS UPON US !!!

First a Chocolate Pop Star
Now a Chocolate Presidential Candidate

Soon... a chocolate world!!!

wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadbury?
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Obama's a christian. He's not a muslim. If you think otherwise, you're a fucking dipshit redneck living in the south. THE END.
Fuck you for bolded.

Obama is a Christian.
Jagen-San, Obama is not the anti-christ.
If you read fucking John or Revelations then you'd know that.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote