SOTW#10 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#10 - Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points
will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

Sharingan Lord

OffTheChain

Mystik

Kushina

Old 09-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SOTW#10 - Voting

ITzANIllUZion
Old 09-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

OTC - Awesome texturez n colors.
Itz - Good colors, though a tad messy.
Kush - Very good composition, but dull.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

^ damn almost the same here cept:

itz- I love that shit, you have some explaining on msn to do with that color smudging >.>

OTC- nice, looks like something out of a manga cover or something, colors everythings nice, however for me a tad to much text, thats why i didnt give you first

Kush- Nice sig overall, its got nice effects etc but as its to dark imo. The left side kinda irks me just being completely black however its got flow and everything else is good just lighten it and do some more with it so it isnt dull as ninja said

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 09-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #5
LonelyNinja

OTC - Has the most going on in a visually pleasant manner.

itza - I like the swirling effects and all, but the text is plain.

Kushina - I like the background, but it could've had a lot more going on.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:54 AM   #6
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

OTC- love the composition, style, depth, flow, except the text Samurai, i'm not great with text but to me it doesn't seem to fit

Kushina: Despite what's been said, i relaly think that this is one of ur better tags, elegant, full of depth, flow is prevalent and the concept speaks for itself, text on the other hand...

Itza- what u got is great, just needs more focus, better lighting would help.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

OTC - loved the whole sig and everything about it. It was very well put together and my fav sig posted. Very good use on vectors , shapes and text and everything love it.

Kushina - love the sig. I like the colors that were used and like ero said its very elegant. Real soft and fits the render perfectly. Maybe use different text.

Itz- like the colors and nice smudging and the use of the liquifying tool was nice also.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #8
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

hehe it's monday already-- last minute voting!

OTC - It's obvious that the stock comes from the manga, but I have no idea which parts are from the manga and which you made-- You mixed both of those very nicely and the flow is just awesome.

Itaz - Very good colors and blending/smudging is great.

Kushina - I thought the left side of the sig looked kinda weird-- but the colors and the whole feel of the sig is good.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 09-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

OTC
SL
Mystik

Last second.

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
Sharingan Lord - 2
OffTheChain - 20 WINNER!
Mystik - 1
Kushina - 8
ITzANIllUZion - 11

Congratulations, OffTheChain, For winning SOTW#10! Your prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Closed Thread