IQ and intelligence. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
IQ and intelligence.

According to a certain someone on this board IQ has everything to do with a person's intelligence, meaning if u score low on an IQ test ur ranked a dumb ass by his standards, and if u score really high then ur a genius.

I think its been proven before that high IQ scores have nothing to do with an actual person's intellect level, I know a few people who have scored very high on a IQ test, yet they're pretty dumb in person(not bad mouthing them just saying).

Please discuss, in my opinion from what i have seen and read about, high IQ scores don't mean shit on how smart a person truly is. the same as low Iq scores won't mean ur an idiot.

Last edited by Myth; 03-26-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: IQ and intelligence.

Who said that?

I assume it was KYF.

Also, what was that persons IQ and what is yours.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Who said that?

I assume it was KYF.

Also, what was that persons IQ and what is yours.
yes Kyf i don't remember what i got on my IQ it was between 110-115 for sure, and then another person who took it scored very high i knew him yet this kid's a moron like really stupid.

It's not even about me lol it's just the fact that he thinks an IQ score tells people how intelligent of a person u are that's not true. In fact i have never even heard people say anything about the higher IQ the smarter the person is.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

What is his IQ?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Curiosity quotient + Passion quotient > Intelligence quotient.

You can technically be more intelligent but if you're idle and don't push yourself you can easily be surpassed by someone with with a lower IQ but wit greater ambitions. Also the results from IQ tests can vary considerably so there's no point being concerned about them anyway.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

Quote:
What is his IQ?
his as in the person i know dunno but 120 or 125 but he was in no way smart at all..... i think he was the dumbest kid in my class actually.

@Tzu yes i agree i believe an IQ test measure merely how well u think and other crap however it doesn't mean ur smarter then anyone else if u score higher then another person..

It just baffles me how a person actually believe that a high IQ automatically proves that ur super intelligent..

not to mention there's a million of these IQ tests and all have different results does that mean ur more stupid then then u were a few minuets ago....

Last edited by Myth; 03-26-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
The Madness
Passion Rules

No, I meant KYF.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
Myth
Kage

Quote:
No, I meant KYF.
he's not comparing himself lol he made a comment on how Iq has everything to do with intelligence.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
The Madness
Passion Rules

Well, that statement is just wrong.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

This is retarted Myth, you went and made a thread, lol.

Anyways, An IQ test measure intelligence. And we are talking about naruto characters, not anyone esle.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-26-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sorry for the double post mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
he's not comparing himself lol he made a comment on how Iq has everything to do with intelligence.
LMAO! People, I never said IQ has everything to do with intelligence. However, myth did say the IQ has nothing to do with intelligence, lol. Hes just trying to make himself look better. Right namikaze-laze-Myth!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
@Tzu yes i agree i believe an IQ test measure merely how well u think and other crap however it doesn't mean ur smarter then anyone else if u score higher then another person..

It just baffles me how a person actually believe that a high IQ automatically proves that ur super intelligent..

not to mention there's a million of these IQ tests and all have different results does that mean ur more stupid then then u were a few minuets ago....
Technically a higher IQ does make someone more intelligent. In terms of a person's ability to adapt to new information and apply different principles it's a pretty good test. Whilst the test is quite inaccurate in some respects (for instance the test is criticised for lacking as many linguistic tests as mathematical), it's really quite rare to find seemingly wrong results from them.
But if you're looking at an overall character of a person you can't judge their capability and thus expressed intelligence through IQ alone as so many factors affect it.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #13
The Madness
Passion Rules

Meh, I hate both of you so suck it.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #14
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sorry for the double post mods.

LMAO! People, I never said IQ has everything to do with intelligence. However, myth did say the IQ has nothing to do with intelligence, lol. Hes just trying to make himself look better. Right namikaze-laze-Myth!
I said the IQ test has nothing to with ones level of intellect naruto characters aside rofll the point itself that u made is beyond being a moron.. anyone can score high on a IQ test even someone who isn't very intelligent..
Quote:
as i said iq has nothing to do with one's intelligence
that's what i said and its true iq has nothing to do with a person's level of intelligence not 1 bit.

Last edited by Myth; 03-26-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #15
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Speaking of which, I can see where this thread is going to end up.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 03-26-2009 at 07:18 PM.