kakashi an asshole? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

View Poll Results: kakashi and asshole?
no becuase sasuke is a Lighting element 19 33.33%
yes becuase naruto has been only tuaght by Jiriyai 7 12.28%
it's fair 31 54.39%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #31
darrylgm
Hmmm...
 
darrylgm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 18
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 101 Times in 72 Posts
darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Re: kakashi an asshole?

The only reason kakashi favoured sasuke was because he saw himself when he was young in sasuke and didnt want what happened to him to happen to sasuke.
__________________
Muse Wembley Stadium 11th September was AMAZING
Proud Member Of Anti-Sasuke F.C!
Babe of the Day-Hayden Panettiere
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #32
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin
 
Hurricane Chronicles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactownsnaruto View Post
do you think kakashi is a asshole since he taught sasuke chidori and never taught naruto any jutsu??
by far sasuke has been tuaght more jutsu than naruto..
THIS IS JUST ABOUT SOMEONES OPINION GUYS PLEASE DON'T GET ALL MAD OR ANYTHING ..PLUS I HAVE READ THE MAGNAS....
KAKASHI KNEW THE RASENGAN WHEN HE TAUGHT SASUKE CHIDORI.......ALSO KAKASHI ALSO JUST HANDED OVER NARUTO TO JIRIYAI..!!!
A. Kakashi felt more of a connection to Sasuke being genius and all and also having sharingan (not to mention sasuke reminds him or obito being young and all )
B. Jiraya is better suited to teach naruto and can teach him more than kakashi can. due to him being a Sannin

So there u go my man 2 major points on why Naruto in all reality made out better by not being under kakashi's mentorship at the start of the manga series and of course now being the one behind naruto's A rank jutsu Wind Rasengan
__________________
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #33
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.
 
YoshiToshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hawaii.. grawr.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,859
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
Jiraiya didn't train Sasuke since Sasuke already had a teacher worshipping at his feet, two teachers if you want to count Orochimaru too. And Kakashi knew over 1000 jutsu, i'm sure he may have had something Naruto could handle out of 1000 moves.
Yes, but Kakashi learned those 1000 jutsu with his Sharingan-- Something that Naruto doesn't possess. Is it possible to teach jutsu that have been copied from the Sharingan?
Because, afterall-- Kakashi's only known element affinities are Doton, Raiton, and Suiton.
The Hyouton and Katon don't count, seeing as how it was only in the movies. =/
We don't even know if Kakashi knew the Wind Element, so he probably couldn't possibly teach Naruto. Sasuke had already knew the Katon element mainly because he was from the Uchiha family, so Sasuke already had the experience with elements that Naruto did not have.
Also, Sasuke was able to use the Raiton element, which is the same element as Raikiri-- The only known jutsu that Kakashi created himself, without copying.
Kakashi has never taught ANYBODY any of those 1000 jutsu (that we know of), so it might not even be possible.
__________________

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #34
kakashistar
Academy Student
 
kakashistar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kakashistar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Just because he criticized jiraiya doesn't mean there are favorites...he was worried about Naruto, simple as that.
He worries about all 3 of them. Sasuke has a lot of personal issues that needed channeling in the right way so Kakashi thought it was best to try and teach him that hence having to concentrait solely on him. Seemed to of fell on deaf ears though.
__________________


Got Icha-Icha?
kakashistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #35
mogle42
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 8
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

someone above said its like math class. i disagree think of it more like sports or martial arts. yes you have your coach/teacher but you have others too that help. football/baseball team coach and specialist coach. same thing in martial arts if you advance yourself like that. there will be your instructor and maybe some that can help you with your own specific goals weapons skilled moves etc.

kakashi in the past taught him as much as he could and was satisfied. then jiraya takes over and helps him more.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #36
gravu
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
gravu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Are you crazy ? Naruto was painting walls using grafity. For any sensei , teaching naruto how to fight is a pain in the ass. Jyiraya was the best teacher naruto could have. Kakashi is the man. He took the best decision for Naruto's career.
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:40 AM   #37
Sauron
Chuunin
 
Sauron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On top of the Dark Tower
Age: 30
Posts: 403
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Sauron is on a distinguished road
Re: kakashi an asshole?

i think kakashi wanted a little payback. i mean would you really want someone make you look like a idiot?

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/004/4/
__________________
"There is no knowledge that is not power."

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:12 AM   #38
jasminegreen
Genin
 
jasminegreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TN.
Age: 23
Posts: 158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
i think kakashi wanted a little payback. i mean would you really want someone make you look like a idiot?

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/004/4/
He shouldn't have been late.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 AM   #39
Sauron
Chuunin
 
Sauron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On top of the Dark Tower
Age: 30
Posts: 403
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Sauron is on a distinguished road
Re: kakashi an asshole?

lol but regardless that is your teacher and jounin. not to mention doesnt he lead a unit in that anbu? But seriously try some type of trick on your teacher see if you dont get a punishment. why doesn't naruto get a punishment? Is it for fear the nine tails will come out?
__________________
"There is no knowledge that is not power."

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #40
jasminegreen
Genin
 
jasminegreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TN.
Age: 23
Posts: 158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
lol but regardless that is your teacher and jounin. not to mention doesnt he lead a unit in that anbu? But seriously try some type of trick on your teacher see if you dont get a punishment. why doesn't naruto get a punishment? Is it for fear the nine tails will come out?
He used to lead in ANBU. And Kakashi showed Naruto no mercy during the Bell Test. Such as, calling him a 'loser' and the '1000 Years of Death.'
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #41
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,053
Thanks: 4,777
Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Sighs the only real thing Kakashi taught Sasuke that he didn't teach Naruto was Rock Lee type speeds which was only possible because Sasuke fought Lee before. Kakashi has helped train both boys in elemental jutsu with Sasuke it was lighting & with Naruto it was wind. In the past there was a need to have Sasuke properly prepared in battle. For one Orochimaru was after him, two his quest for Itachi, & three his opponent in the chunin exams was freaking Gaara. Gaara would of probably killed Sasuke had it not been for Kakashi's training. While Naruto learned proper chakra control & ultimately was trained by Jiraiya.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-20-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #42
Sauron
Chuunin
 
Sauron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On top of the Dark Tower
Age: 30
Posts: 403
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Sauron is on a distinguished road
Re: kakashi an asshole?

This thread should be closed. There is nothing to really prove this and it's a big shot at kakashi. If kakashi is an asshole than so is asuma, gai, jariaya, and anyone else who had a favorite student and didnt teach everyone as much.

also there is more to prove why kakashi is helping naruto. Making him earn training, his dad was his teacher and the nine tails should be carefully treated.
__________________
"There is no knowledge that is not power."

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #43
jasminegreen
Genin
 
jasminegreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TN.
Age: 23
Posts: 158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
This thread should be closed. There is nothing to really prove this and it's a big shot at kakashi. If kakashi is an asshole than so is asuma, gai, jariaya, and anyone else who had a favorite student and didnt teach everyone as much.
also there is more to prove why kakashi is helping naruto. Making him earn training, his dad was his teacher and the nine tails should be carefully treated.
The other senseis had favorites, but, at the end of the day, they did support and encourage their other students. Kakash didn't.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #44
hatakemandi
Academy Student
 
hatakemandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hatakemandi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Wow, is it just me....or are you kinda stubborn? Kakashi didn't teach Sauske because he is the fave...he taught him because Orichimaru was after him. That and they had similar fighting styles...ie lightning element, sharingan...ect. Now in the epis he's trying to help Naruto create his own jutsu...I don't think there was any favoritism...I think that you are just failing to understand what everyone here is trying to explain....maybe you really just don't get it....or maybe you don't want to get it because you have some issues with Kakashi.....

And ....It was said that Naruto went to Jariya because kakashi was to busy helping his favorite....but what about Sakura? She had a different mentor too....I don't see anyone getting mad at kakashi for tsunade being her mentor....it just don't work....you can't say..."oh kakashi is an asshole for doing this to naruto...." and then leave sakura out of it...she was part of team 7 as well.

In conclusion...(jeesh, I feel like i'm writing a debate speech) Kakashi taught team 7 everything he could, the basics. Naruto, Sauske, and Sakura are all different people, with different fighting styles. Kakashi couldn't teach naruto everything Jariya did. You can't teach something you don't know.....So I don't think it's unfair.....I actually think naruto was better off for going with Jariya...nothing against Kakashi...but jariya taught nartuo things that kakashi couldn't have.....


~end ramble~
hatakemandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #45
jasminegreen
Genin
 
jasminegreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TN.
Age: 23
Posts: 158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatakemandi View Post
Wow, is it just me....or are you kinda stubborn? Kakashi didn't teach Sauske because he is the fave...he taught him because Orichimaru was after him. That and they had similar fighting styles...ie lightning element, sharingan...ect. Now in the epis he's trying to help Naruto create his own jutsu...I don't think there was any favoritism...I think that you are just failing to understand what everyone here is trying to explain....maybe you really just don't get it....or maybe you don't want to get it because you have some issues with Kakashi.....

And ....It was said that Naruto went to Jariya because kakashi was to busy helping his favorite....but what about Sakura? She had a different mentor too....I don't see anyone getting mad at kakashi for tsunade being her mentor....it just don't work....you can't say..."oh kakashi is an asshole for doing this to naruto...." and then leave sakura out of it...she was part of team 7 as well.
In conclusion...(jeesh, I feel like i'm writing a debate speech) Kakashi taught team 7 everything he could, the basics. Naruto, Sauske, and Sakura are all different people, with different fighting styles. Kakashi couldn't teach naruto everything Jariya did. You can't teach something you don't know.....So I don't think it's unfair.....I actually think naruto was better off for going with Jariya...nothing against Kakashi...but jariya taught nartuo things that kakashi couldn't have.....


~end ramble~
I think I already said this before, but i'm not sure. Kakashi not being able to teach Naruto, that's fine. But when Jiraiya comes into the picture & teaches Naruto Rasengan, Kakashi gets mad at Jiraiya for that. If he didn't understand and couldn't teach Naruto where does he have the right or any say in how Jiraiya handles Naruto? How does Naruto knowing Rasengan affect him? So, what was the point in Kakashi complaining to Jiraiya. He says Naruto shouldn't have learned Rasengan, even if it was for use against Akatsuki. So he can teach Sasuke an assassination jutsu for protection and personal preference (because he's like him), but Jiraiya can't teach Naruto Rasengan to protect him form the evil gang of ninja that are after him? He wants to protect Sasuke, so he teaches him a jutsu, but expects Naruto not to learn a jutsu for the bigger threat to him? And Naruto had a right to learn Rasengan, since it was his father's jutsu and i'm sure Minato would want Naruto to know it, Kakashi obviously wasn't going to teach him, because he was bussy with Sasuke, so if Jiraiya didn't do it, who would? I don't bring up Sakura because she never had a drive to get stronger, all she cared about was Sasuke. So she wasn't worth anybody's time until after Sasuke left and she wanted to get serious and stop being the weak little damsel in distress. Naruto had a want to get stronger, but Kakashi was focussing on Sasuke.

Last edited by jasminegreen; 09-25-2008 at 04:11 PM.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.