Naruto 416 Discussions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-12-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Naruto 416 Discussions

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/01/

Finally up, have at it kids!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-12-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 416 Discussions

I loved the bit in the beginning from "The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja", how Kishi drew the character Naruto all matured. If Naruto did end up winding up like that, that would look awesome.

I can sort of understand where Sasuke is coming from, but then again, it seems like this decision was made on a whim. But this is important for the progress of the story, because Kishi wants Sasuke to battle Konoha and battle Naruto, another stage at the Valley at the End/Hokage v.s. Uchiha grand battle.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Yes Sasuke you a kid rule by emo.

Seems Kishi notice these sasuke emo things.

Now about Raikage........

He's a black guy and physically strong

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I understand what you mean about Sasuke's decision. If he truly wanted revenge he should only take it on the people that where involved in screwing over his family in order to protect Konoha; those people being the elders. To take it out on the entire village involving inocent people from clans that probably didint' know what was going on is childish. I want to read more of The Gutsy Ninja! Its sad to know that Jiraiya won't be around to see his books get popular; his only fans are Naruto and Kakashi.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
I understand what you mean about Sasuke's decision. If he truly wanted revenge he should only take it on the people that where involved in screwing over his family in order to protect Konoha; those people being the elders. To take it out on the entire village involving inocent people from clans that probably didint' know what was going on is childish. I want to read more of The Gutsy Ninja! Its sad to know that Jiraiya won't be around to see his books get popular; his only fans are Naruto and Kakashi.
How can that book turn into an ecchi book?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:32 AM   #6
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
How can that book turn into an ecchi book?
Besides Naruto read the whole book already. And even if it is an ecchi book Naruto wouldnt read it. Ecchi books bore Naruto to death.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:28 AM   #7
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Now, Sasuke has reveal his plan...
but, i doubt it...dont u think he just acting to proof his loyalty to Madara???

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:49 AM   #8
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Now, Sasuke has reveal his plan...
but, i doubt it...dont u think he just acting to proof his loyalty to Madara???

I hope so

but Naruto or Kakashi is going to kick sasukes ass if he aint lying to Madara.

or Sasuke will survive the next attack they'r going to make against Konoha together with Madara and they will become the new villians in Naruto Shippuuden, or they will become the new villians after the next timeskip!

But Kishi always do something I dont expect really

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #9
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viczor6 View Post
I hope so

but Naruto or Kakashi is going to kick sasukes ass if he aint lying to Madara.

or Sasuke will survive the next attack they'r going to make against Konoha together with Madara and they will become the new villians in Naruto Shippuuden, or they will become the new villians after the next timeskip!

But Kishi always do something I dont expect really
Yeah...Sasuke will never succed to destroy Konoha all by himself...He dead twice in 4 Vs 1 battle agains 8-Tailed and now he bragged to kill everyone in Konoha...thats rich!!

He could be had another plan by saying like that infront of Madara..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:01 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

The book was cool, and adult Naruto looked awesome.
Sasuke is bullshitting Madara.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:23 AM   #11
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

I agree. I know it seems illogical but I believe Sasuke is lying. He's too complicated for that, and you can almost see Madara gauging his true intentions. testing his loyalties....when his back is turned - hopefully Sasuke will stab it
Anyway, I can't see the anime leaving Sasuke as a evil twat. I hate to mention that, but thats how I see it.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:50 AM   #12
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

the panel with naruto reading...yeah,great chapter i sooo wanna read the the book it looks cool and sasukes plan is a front if its not then hes damn childish
Old 09-12-2008, 07:08 AM   #13
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

I lol'd when i read the gusty ninja. Kishi needs to show us more of that.

Sasuke was definitly lying to madara because sasuke definilty does not want to destroy konoha. Sasuke activated his " emo amaterasu" when he thought of kakashi, sakura, and naruto. Thism akes me believe he still cares about his team 7 and his group "falcon".

I bet you tobi will figure sasuke out sooner or later though.

The raikage is one angry black guy, any one got some friedn chicken xD ?
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #14
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

First of all the Legend of a Gutsy ninja is not an ecchi book, it was the first book Jiraiya wrote which failed after which he started writing the other best selling books.

Secondly after seeing the last chapter with Sasuke's flashback to team 7, I agree with the other opinions that Sasuke is bullshitting Madara. The whole conclusion of the fight with Killerbee was about how Sasuke was relearning the value of the team again.

Thirdly, the raikage looks like he could be just a lil older than Minato's age (or what he would have been had he lived), wonder what he's capable of and who he's gonna go after.

Finally, the adult Naruto looks completely badass, hopefully we see him like that sooner rather than later.

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #15
Dynafrom
Academy Student

Dynafrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Raikage will stomp ass and take names before getting amterasu'd and killed
Dynafrom is offline   Reply With Quote