417 Prediction - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #151
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: 417 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
So you join a fc and hate Sasuke cause the author of the manga shows him a lot ... sorry makes no sense.. hate the author not the character.

ouch, sorry, I was in a hurry posting...

What I meant is that Sasuke's just not only shown too much,
but he's too spoiled by the storyline...

And I can't hate the author, cause Sasuke's sooooooooo gonna be f**ked one day...

I hope those spoilers are true...

Time for that gay to be f**ked with swords, brains, and brawns...

I think Madara's still the Mizukage...

C'mon he's not the type of those "I need to be where I should be" Kages...

He rules the most violant and deadly village remember?

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #152
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: 417 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I think that since Madara became Tobi he is no longer a Mizukage...I bet someone else is Mizukage now.
I would have to disagree with that. Only point as to why is that Kisame referred to him in the present. Not as the former Mizukage. And as a member of Ak, it is important to know the leaders of the villages that are you are targeting. WHen you think abou it, none of the bijuu came from the hidden mist country. And aside from the activity in part one, we saw nothing else of the mist country really. With a low key hidden village in a low key country, that would be a perfect place to hide for madara. And if this meeting is true to happen, and if he is summoned there as well.... he will sure to learn more information that helps him out. Now I don't think that he will show up, but I do believe that he is still the Mizukage. I mean if you are to live for as long as he has and really have a master plan, then you have to have a ploy in more than just one organization.

And to add, from Kisame's reaction, it seems to be no secret as to certain members of hidden mist village of what and who the Mizukage looks like. And from the one jutsu we have seen from Madara with his space/time jutsu, he could literally be gone to do stuff with Ak and then be back to the Mizukage desk before others really realized it or so.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #153
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

To be honest, I don't believe there's any Kage stronger than Madara right now, so that might sway the way things will play out for Sasuke. Hopefully, Fukasaku will tell Naruto who's the book that he was reading really about. I can't wait until midnight.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #154
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

I know that naruto is dumb enough not to notice many of obvious things like the fact that hinata have feelings for him but,don't u think the he already knows that he is the gutsy ninja?or he just cried cuz he remembered jiraiya?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #155
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I wonder if Naruto will take on a Kakashi typle style when he is older, always reading that same book like Kakashi does with Icha Icha, i mean the guy's been reading the books since the series started changing books now and again but always re-reading, and naruto seems really attached to that book so i guess its possible...
Old 09-18-2008, 05:12 PM   #156
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

No is not possible. Naruto needs 3 chapters to complete one book . This means 3 weeks LOL
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #157
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Naruto will probably read more of the book again after he takes a break from his training.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote