homecoming - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Narutodemon
Rise of Darkness

Narutodemon is an unknown quantity at this point
homecoming

well next week is homecoming and we get to dress up on different days like monday it would be hillbilly day and tuesday it would be Iowa College Rivalry day and the one that i mentioned was iowa college rivalry day and i dont know what that means.. i mean does it involve wearing iowa state stuff or iowa hawkeye stuff.. so if u could tell me i would understand what it means.

Last edited by Narutodemon; 09-13-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Narutodemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: homecoming

id assume so.

also u guys sure got some bad themes there <.<

hillbilly theme? do u need that in IOWA? really. >.>

oh and u dont have to participate in these things if u dont want
Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #3
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

My school theme is super heroes,I'ma come to school in a speedo and a cape.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Hmm. If I remember right, I think we've got a Flotation Device/Aquatics Day. That's about all I know.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #5
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

What is this whole Homecoming thing? is it like a lead up to graduation? our high schooling system is way diff to you yanks, do you guys have like a muck up day where you just wreck havoc on the school? for example during muck up week which is the last week of YR. 12 me and my mates put a Clothesline in the centre of the school footy oval we all got a good laugh outa that one, the only thing that topped it was the people who climbed on the roof and painted a giant dick on the roof and the words "leavers '05"
Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

Home coming is sort of a celebration of school finally getting back after summer.It's a week of events,each day,and usually ends with a dance,and the biggest football(American football)game of the year at the school.
We smash a car with the rival teams color on it,dress up to a theme,and some of the ruffians pull pranks that defy school spirit.Now that I'm a senior,I finally appreciate it,not the school spirit,but the defiant pranks.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
Miburo

I don't remember this homecoming shit at all. I really shouldn't have skipped so much school. = /
Old 09-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #8
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ lol

We also did stuff like that. But I never participated. *shrugs* I did wear a costume on halloween once though. 8] Go me.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

We do a sports day, a twin day, a fave movie/TV character day and I think we had a nerd day last year, too. I can remember 70s day and tourist day, too, but we ALWAYS have Red and Black day. On that Friday. This year I'm actually going to Homecoming. Lol.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
Kiba_is_mine
Chuunin

Kiba_is_mine will become famous soon enoughKiba_is_mine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
What is this whole Homecoming thing? is it like a lead up to graduation? our high schooling system is way diff to you yanks, do you guys have like a muck up day where you just wreck havoc on the school? for example during muck up week which is the last week of YR. 12 me and my mates put a Clothesline in the centre of the school footy oval we all got a good laugh outa that one, the only thing that topped it was the people who climbed on the roof and painted a giant dick on the roof and the words "leavers '05"
whahahaha~! That is funny.

We didn't do much on my muck up day (which was the same day as our graduation ceremony But the home classes became teams and we got to throw stuff like eggs at each other, including teachers On of the guys brought in house paint x.x it stained our shitty clothes we wore...and cos of it muck up day is now banned to other years levels >D

oh! and cos it was summer, we tried getting the younger students with water guns and balloons~

Last edited by Kiba_is_mine; 09-14-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Kiba_is_mine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

At my old school's homecoming, I remember having Pajama Day and Super Heroes day.
All the other days are lame-- Like Colors Day, Sports Day, etc etc.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #12
Narutodemon
Rise of Darkness

Narutodemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
At my old school's homecoming, I remember having Pajama Day and Super Heroes day.
All the other days are lame-- Like Colors Day, Sports Day, etc etc.
when u say colors day arnt u talking bout class colors day cuz i have that thursday and we juniors are blue

but anyway heres what we have:

Monday: Hillbilly Day

Tuesday: Iowa College Rivalry Day

Wednesday: Camouflage Day

Thursday: Class Color Day: 7th grade: White
8th grade: Black
9th grade: Purple
10th grade: Yellow
11th grade: Blue
12th grade: Green
Teachers: Red

Friday: Orange and Black Day

Last edited by Narutodemon; 09-14-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Narutodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Well, Colors Day is different every year. The Seniors get to pick each class' colors-- They usually hog red and black for themselves and give the rest of us lame-ass colors like teal and maroon.

Old 09-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #14
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_is_mine View Post
whahahaha~! That is funny.

We didn't do much on my muck up day (which was the same day as our graduation ceremony But the home classes became teams and we got to throw stuff like eggs at each other, including teachers On of the guys brought in house paint x.x it stained our shitty clothes we wore...and cos of it muck up day is now banned to other years levels >D

oh! and cos it was summer, we tried getting the younger students with water guns and balloons~
haha awesome, The best one i ever heard happened at another school a couple years before i graduated, a bunch of guys from Hamilton Hill High got together and managed to steal a cow from somewhere, then they put it on the second story of the school, and of course you can get a cow upstairs.....but they cant go down, so the school had to get a crane to bring it back down, i think that topped the years before effort where they let chickens loose in the school,
it's got me where they get all these farm animals from, considering there are no farms near by...
Old 09-15-2008, 01:25 AM   #15
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

I also remember that at the end of the year, we had "Senior Auction"-- It was a day where all the seniors went on sale, and people could buy whoever they wanted and make them do whatever they wanted for the whole day.
I remember buying this one girl two years ago, and I made her wear a Sasuke shirt with swim trunks, and then I painted her face and arms green. I put a dog collar and leash around her and made her walk on all fours. I made her sit through my detention, too. >=D