Sasuke/Madara vs. Naruto/Sondaime - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Sasuke/Madara vs. Naruto/Sondaime

After remembering the manga chapter in which the Kyubbi and Sasuke meet in Narutos Mind i came to the theory of Sasuke attemping to Destroy the Leaf village. Remember the fox said to sasuke that last time he saw those eyes and evil intent was in Uchiha Madara which forces me to believe that Sasuke all though being groomed by former sannin Oro is going to be the next Madara. Also to go along with that sasuke is hell bent on power like Madara was back in the day , he went about it all wrong by training with Oro. instead of using a foriegn jutsu (the curse seal) he should have been concentating on improving his sharingon and awakening MS now that he has it he sees the light of the matter. mark my words Sasuke will eventually use itachis eyes for EMS and ironicly go against everything his brother stands for by helping to destroy konaha. Also in this theory of mine someone must be a Senju or at least represent them by sharing the same morals. That being said that ninja is Naruto by wearing Sondaime's Necklace

Naruto represents Sondaime by wearing his necklace and wanting to protect the leaf vs. Sasuke which represents Madara by having MS and wanting to destroy the leaf

what do u think?

Old 09-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Sonlox
Genin

Sonlox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke/Madara vs. Naruto/Sondaime

umm what? use search, i think this has been done.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sasuke isn't like Madara. Madara doesn't care about anything or anyone and Sasuke does. However i am hoping Naruto will knock some sense into Sasuke if Sasuke does decide to go through with it, but im hoping Sasuke was lying cause Madara was there in front of him.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

This was already done, I believe.
Sasuke and Naruto fought at the Valley of the End, just like how Shodaime and Madara fought there.

It's possible they might do it again, where Sasuke resembles Madara and Naruto resembles Shodaime-- I also think that Shodaime's necklace will play a much more major role in the story later on. After all, Kishi is still drawing it on Naruto.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
platanoSama
Academy Student

platanoSama is an unknown quantity at this point

well even tho thiis has been done it can happen again... althought something tells me that sasuke is not gonna turn out to be just like madara... he might betray him i say this because of what sasuke sed to madara wen he told him da truth about itachi.. he says that itachi's life was more precious to him then konoha itself... he might kill the elders and then go afteer madara
platanoSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #6
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I don't think Sasuke even really wants to associate with Madara at this point-- He's just using Madara for his own selfish gain. But then again, so is Madara.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:51 AM   #7
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Sasuke isn't like Madara.
Madara = He dosen't let his emotion control him, smart, powerful.
Sasuke = Let his emotion control him, Need help in every big fight, weak.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:35 AM   #8
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Fox9 View Post
Sasuke isn't like Madara.
Madara = He dosen't let his emotion control him, smart, powerful.
Sasuke = Let his emotion control him, Need help in every big fight, weak.
LOL i was about to say the same yes sasuke will never be powerful as madara. Madara is the smartes ninja in naruto right now, he is always 10 steps ahead of everyone he always is in control and always have a plan b, c, etc. and of course he is ready if sasuke want to attack him.

akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:58 AM   #9
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Sasuke said that he was using the akatsuki. And I think we undrestimate Sasuke, since he left Konoha he has been like a total moron. And if you rememberd the days he still was in Konoha he was smart.. really smart. And he is related to Itachi so he cant really be that stupid.. It makes no sence at all. I hope that he is using Madara to get to the elders but he wont kill them, he learned that it is mutch more painful to live sad than die. So he might not kill them but tell everyone about their actions and give them a piece of living hell or something.. Or when Sasuke tries to kill'em naruto will stop him from doing that and THEN sasuke will tell everyone about Itachi.

anyone think that there might be a slight chance for this to happen?

Member of the Akatsuki FC

Last edited by Viczor6; 09-17-2008 at 03:59 AM.
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #10
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

I will say this, everyone has been hinting in other threads when I mention the senju clan as being wiped out for some reason.
Which is plain dumb, the First created Konoha using his bloodline limit, and at that humans were exterminating bloodline clans.
I reckon the senju not only created the leaf along with the Uchiha clan , but took in other clans. So we can assumes the senju mixed heavily.
I think naruto's dad has senju genes, and the senju as a whole is more integrated. Uchiha seemed more segregated, but mixed too no doubt.
So yes, I agree that naruto is in part half senju.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:21 AM   #11
ironking
Genin

ironking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viczor6 View Post
Sasuke said that he was using the akatsuki. And I think we undrestimate Sasuke, since he left Konoha he has been like a total moron. And if you rememberd the days he still was in Konoha he was smart.. really smart. And he is related to Itachi so he cant really be that stupid.. It makes no sence at all. I hope that he is using Madara to get to the elders but he wont kill them, he learned that it is mutch more painful to live sad than die. So he might not kill them but tell everyone about their actions and give them a piece of living hell or something.. Or when Sasuke tries to kill'em naruto will stop him from doing that and THEN sasuke will tell everyone about Itachi.

anyone think that there might be a slight chance for this to happen?
i think that's a good theory ,that's might gonna happen ... but ... i think he will go to the elders and ask them if it's true... sasuke hated itachi so much ... i don't think he will believe madara so quick ...so ... if he goes to the elders and ask them ... and they will tell him the true story ... then he will tell everyone that .... and then maybe he will try to kill them ...remember .... his goal was to kill itachi and then to revive his clan ...maybe his a good guy after all ....(i don't realy like him, but who knows....)
ironking is offline   Reply With Quote