THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2008, 08:48 AM   #31
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough
Re: THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

Yes I do understand that, you misunderstand what I had typed . I was actually responding to this theory that Yahiko is supposedly Nagato. I was saying, if that were so, then where is Nagato? and wouldn't he be around as well (even as a body poked with metal), but 'he' -Nagato- is the one who is missing - Not Yahiko.

I know that Nagato is Nagato (and is the real rinegan user) and he is vacant, and not with the pain's. I just wonder why couldn't Gamakitchi convey the same information that we all seem to know about, considering he was present, and I mean simply - 'Nagato isn't with them', but he seemed clueless, and not able to elaborate. *sigh* but thats probably another topic

Last edited by MaFrog; 09-16-2008 at 09:38 AM.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #32
gauravkorde
Academy Student

gauravkorde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
375-11 First explain to me why Nagato was able to master every element at the age of 10.

374-6
/374-7 Then explain why Pein talks of Yahiko as a completely different person who died many years ago.

380-4 Now explain to me why Yahiko looks like just another meat puppet of Pain.

Explain why we haven't seen the Rinnegan's main abilities (manipulation of every element) with these body's. I can give you a hint. It's because he's using the abilities of former ninja & not his own at this point. Yahiko Pein manipulates water just like the normal Yahiko did. Pain possibility boost the meat puppets natural abilities with the rinnegan as well as granting them hive sight.

If you can explain the above comments then we can have an intelligent conversation about this issue.

See most of your questions answer isnt there with the available data... We still dont know the true powers of rin'negan... We dont know what happened to nagato, yahiko and konan after jiraiya left...we dont know where is nagato...!!

one of ur questions can be answered....If the above theory is assumed to be true, then yahiko could be saying that little yahiko is dead and th one we see now is a diff person with different goals..!!

Now from what is available to us I ask you one question.... When nagato used the rin'negan he blacked out....lost his mind.....simply put it he was possessed or controlled by someone.....!!
If u say nagato is the real rin'negan user then why would rin'negan make him lose his mind...How can the most powerful eye technique make him lose his memory for that period!!
till now we only know one thing that rin'negan can be used to control others dead or alive(he controlled the weird creatures he was summoning) and all of them had the same eyes.....

So the above theory Part 1 is based on the facts we know plus some logical assumptions...
gauravkorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 AM   #33
gauravkorde
Academy Student

For a Long period of time I believed that Naruto was just another series with only fights and not that important story.. just like Flame of Recca, Kenshin etc....
But ever since Itachi's past has been revealed, I am beginning to think on the lines of sydney sheldons, harry potters etc....
Thats why I tried to overule the obvious and search for small hints.... and chapter 373 page 03 seems too big a thing to neglect!!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #34
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaFrog View Post
Yes I do understand that, you misunderstand what I had typed . I was actually responding to this theory that Yahiko is supposedly Nagato. I was saying, if that were so, then where is Nagato? and wouldn't he be around as well (even as a body poked with metal), but 'he' -Nagato- is the one who is missing - Not Yahiko.

I know that Nagato is Nagato (and is the real rinegan user) and he is vacant, and not with the pain's. I just wonder why couldn't Gamakitchi convey the same information that we all seem to know about, considering he was present, and I mean simply - 'Nagato isn't with them', but he seemed clueless, and not able to elaborate. *sigh* but thats probably another topic
Hmmm not sure.. its wierd lol.. but maybe he was there but didnt know anything about it enough to relay any info.. i mean i dont even think ma and pa toad knew only seems like Jiraiya knew. If they knew the secret themselves they could of told tsunade and them about Pein but instead Jiraiya wrote the code down. Im thinking maybe Pein controls the bodies by being some what unconstious or however you spell it and it makes him weaker so he hides cause maybe it makes him an easy target, but Pein is such an interesting character and kishi really should go into more detail with him. At least give him a couple of chapters instead of one freaking panel. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravkorde View Post
See most of your questions answer isnt there with the available data... We still dont know the true powers of rin'negan... We dont know what happened to nagato, yahiko and konan after jiraiya left...we dont know where is nagato...!!

one of ur questions can be answered....If the above theory is assumed to be true, then yahiko could be saying that little yahiko is dead and th one we see now is a diff person with different goals..!!

Now from what is available to us I ask you one question.... When nagato used the rin'negan he blacked out....lost his mind.....simply put it he was possessed or controlled by someone.....!!
If u say nagato is the real rin'negan user then why would rin'negan make him lose his mind...How can the most powerful eye technique make him lose his memory for that period!!
till now we only know one thing that rin'negan can be used to control others dead or alive(he controlled the weird creatures he was summoning) and all of them had the same eyes.....

So the above theory Part 1 is based on the facts we know plus some logical assumptions...
You need to start using the mutli quote button before you get in trouble for double and triple posting. Anyway him loosing his mind and loosing his memory can be simple explanations. Its like someone who is sleep walking they dont know what they are doing when they sleep walk and when they wake up they are like how am i here. Maybe Nagato is the same way. The rinnegan probably does effects to him that he couldnt really handle when he was a child. I mean when they were children Nagato was the main one who was messed up. Maybe when he killed someone using his eyes or so on he couldnt handle it being young so that can easily make someone go crazy. Not to mention it being a war torn time i am sure many lost their minds then.

Last edited by Mystik; 09-16-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:55 AM   #35
gauravkorde
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Hmmm not sure.. its wierd lol.. but maybe he was there but didnt know anything about it enough to relay any info.. i mean i dont even think ma and pa toad knew only seems like Jiraiya knew. If they knew the secret themselves they could of told tsunade and them about Pein but instead Jiraiya wrote the code down. Im thinking maybe Pein controls the bodies by being some what unconstious or however you spell it and it makes him weaker so he hides cause maybe it makes him an easy target, but Pein is such an interesting character and kishi really should go into more detail with him. At least give him a couple of chapters instead of one freaking panel. >.<

You need to start using the mutli quote button before you get in trouble for double and triple posting. Anyway him loosing his mind and loosing his memory can be simple explanations. Its like someone who is sleep walking they dont know what they are doing when they sleep walk and when they wake up they are like how am i here. Maybe Nagato is the same way. The rinnegan probably does effects to him that he couldnt really handle when he was a child. I mean when they were children Nagato was the main one who was messed up. Maybe when he killed someone using his eyes or so on he couldnt handle it being young so that can easily make someone go crazy. Not to mention it being a war torn time i am sure many lost their minds then.

hmm.....you could be right....I am not saying my theory is gonna be true... I am just giving a possibility of something happening other than the obvious...
Just like no1 had a clue when Itachi's past was revealed...There were only small hints given before it was actually revealed....same way i am thinking on different lines on this topic....
no1 can confirm anything ecept kishi

btw what is multi quote?? i am new to this place...
Old 09-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #36
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravkorde View Post
hmm.....you could be right....I am not saying my theory is gonna be true... I am just giving a possibility of something happening other than the obvious...
Just like no1 had a clue when Itachi's past was revealed...There were only small hints given before it was actually revealed....same way i am thinking on different lines on this topic....
no1 can confirm anything ecept kishi

btw what is multi quote?? i am new to this place...
Hey if it turns out i am wrong then i will be the first to admit it lol...

anyway the multi quote button is beside the quote button. What you do is every post that you want to respond to if its more then one post then hit multi quote on all post you want to respond to and when you hit multi quote on the last post you also hit quote then when you go to reply it brings all the post you want to respond to in one box and when you get done responding to each post hit submit and you have all your post and your response to them in one post instead of several posts. Hope that helps.

Don't forget the last post you will be hitting multi quote and quote..

Last edited by Mystik; 09-16-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #37
platanoSama
Academy Student

platanoSama is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

well here's my theory about the rin'negan..
i think that negato doesnt have his own body anymore.. yahiko probably sacrificed himself 4 negato and now negatos soul lives within the six paths of pain and he prefers using yahikos body as the main for the simple fact that he was his friend.. and so negato being helped by yahiko he decides to accomplish yahiko's goals as a token of gratitude i guess... and iif u read the mangas u shud kno wat yahiko's goals were lols...
i cud be wrong juss as well as right im not sayiin this is true but its possible... Any comments or questions juss reply..
platanoSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #38
elpelotero
Genin

elpelotero is an unknown quantity at this point

i don´t think this theory will really come true, cuz when nagato is showed the rin´negan was already activated, so he is the real rin´negan user
Old 09-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #39
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

yeah yahiko has similar hairstyle w/ minato & naruto.... it doesn't mean they're are related..

also based on j-mans last words, "the real one is not w/ them" something like that..... one of the pain's 6 bodies, looks-like yahiko... it means that pain is just using yahiko's body

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/380/01/

if minato has rinnegan, j-man would knew it... afterall he was the sensei....
Old 09-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #40
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

highly unlikely but through plot twisted it could be possible. You people make it to complicated.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #41
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
All the Peins are being controlled by one source and that one source is Nagato. As already said when the code Jiraiya wrote down was... the real one isnt with them. Implying that the main Pein controlling all other Peins isnt there. Which is nagato since yahiko is obviously with them. Also how can you be alive without a soul. If you have no soul then your as good as dead.
this is what i questioned what the message meant. it is possible this has nothing to do with pain directly. what if its just a message to naruto. meaning read the book i left you unlocking mysteries to his past or at least opening the doors to it. naruto never really asked and never got any answers in the past hes grown now its time he knows everything. hell maybe it was a message back to the toad sage saying pein isnt the one going to destroy the world. therefore naruto will save the world. its too vague and rarely does a story come so obvious especially when it hasnt been made clear. suspense?
they figured out the code they still have no idea what it means. i doubt jman would do that to tsunade. after all like said with shikimaru its probably a message for naruto or for him to understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
yeah yahiko has similar hairstyle w/ minato & naruto.... it doesn't mean they're are related..

also based on j-mans last words, "the real one is not w/ them" something like that..... one of the pain's 6 bodies, looks-like yahiko... it means that pain is just using yahiko's body

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/380/01/

if minato has rinnegan, j-man would knew it... afterall he was the sensei....
forgot about that too.

Last edited by mogle42; 09-16-2008 at 04:09 PM.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #42
vish_
Academy Student

vish_ is an unknown quantity at this point

wasn't kushina supposed to be from whirlpool country and same goes for nagato
so why is minato being refered to as a rinnegan user(gauravekorde)
and if you theory is to be believed then we can see kushina being related to yahiko(red hair) and therefore minato could not awaken it because it was not his bloodline limit
and with his talent he could have awakened it much before his death and killed the kyuubi but the point is it was not his bloodline limit......so there is a chance...naruto could be a rinnegan user

Last edited by vish_; 09-16-2008 at 04:34 PM.
vish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:40 PM   #43
vish_
Academy Student

vish_ is an unknown quantity at this point

(below is a theory which one of the people i met on the net gave)
now the reason why naruto couldn't use his rinnegan could be that you could unlock it only when in real need and the will to protect friends(thats how pain unlocked)
now whenever naruto comes close to death or is in need to protect his friends kyuubi comes in the way of the rinnegan it doesn't give rinnegan a chance to reveal its self as there is no need of it once naruto gains kyuubi's chakra and immediately naruto fullfils his need and also we know that it is a very powerful eye technique much more than sharingan therefore its difficult to unlock it and when nagato unlocked he was 10 (suppose) thats too early for someone too control the rinnegan so he blacked out
and remember itachi gave naruto some power and said he better not use it as its deadly
this could be regarding the rinnegan and the reason for him giving it only to naruto was because he has the rinnegan or else why naruto??he could have given it to a more able shinobi

i was not allowed to post the whole thing
so i cut it in half (seems absurd.....)

Last edited by vish_; 09-16-2008 at 04:41 PM.
vish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #44
gauravkorde
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vish_ View Post
when nagato unlocked he was 10 (suppose) thats too early for someone too control the rinnegan so he blacked out
I dont agree with your reason..... He blacked out but after that killed a Chunin...!! How can he kill someone when his mind wasn't in right place!!
Theres no logical explanation to it at the current state and thats why i thought of this theory "The Real Rin'negan User"
Old 09-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #45
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

Okay, I like tha HIVE MIND analogy, like I said, i think naruto can hone his clones so their minds work as one. The guy above me is saying that the sharingan is a dumbed down rinnegan, possible, and I think the byakugan as well.

If the Sage of the Six Paths did not have children, is the rinnegan a phenomenon of nature, and grants one in every few generation's it's power. Or was this genetic potential buried in the mother or father of the original SOSP(sage of six paths).

Go back to the tengu god who supposedly supplied the otherwordly DNA to the Uchihas via a Hyuuga woman. Tengu gods sees nature's ultimate expression in the form of the sage, sage has kids, none of them with rinnegan abilities. It's a hidden jump gene things, centuries later it's expressed on a lighter scale as hyuuga DNA, tengu god wants to help this evolution along, mates with hyuuga woman, BAM.............. sharingan.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote