THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #46
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

i like part one of ur theory

i think pein is controlled by rikkudou sennin( cant spell) the guy who invented ninjutsu and a rinnengan user

he must have found a way to use his rinnengan to control other rinnengans whilst he had it

it explains why pein thinks he is a god
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #47
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
Go back to the tengu god who supposedly supplied the otherwordly DNA to the Uchihas via a Hyuuga woman. Tengu gods sees nature's ultimate expression in the form of the sage, sage has kids, none of them with rinnegan abilities. It's a hidden jump gene things, centuries later it's expressed on a lighter scale as hyuuga DNA, tengu god wants to help this evolution along, mates with hyuuga woman, BAM.............. sharingan.
i think you're talking about a fan fiction.... the tengu theory....
Old 09-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #48
tobiisagoodboy
Genin

tobiisagoodboy is on a distinguished road

its good theory but i doubt it only one person is born wit rinengan and also yajiko isnt the real pain nagato is hes probaly siting somewere controling the six paths by using rinengan and the piercings ever relize everyting even the sumoning animals have rinengan and piercings plus yiraija said wen he was stabed wit the black iron thing that looks like the piercings he felt his chakra loosing control and feeling the rinengan stare thats my thoery anyway but your could be right you never know stranger things have happend in naruto
Old 09-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #49
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogle42 View Post
this is what i questioned what the message meant. it is possible this has nothing to do with pain directly. what if its just a message to naruto. meaning read the book i left you unlocking mysteries to his past or at least opening the doors to it. naruto never really asked and never got any answers in the past hes grown now its time he knows everything. hell maybe it was a message back to the toad sage saying pein isnt the one going to destroy the world. therefore naruto will save the world. its too vague and rarely does a story come so obvious especially when it hasnt been made clear. suspense?
they figured out the code they still have no idea what it means. i doubt jman would do that to tsunade. after all like said with shikimaru its probably a message for naruto or for him to understand.
Ugh that doesn't make any sense for the message to be sent to Naruto. Why would he send out a secret about Pein to Naruto. I think Shika figured Naruto would know cause he was close to Jiraiya not that the message was sent for him.

Last edited by Mystik; 09-17-2008 at 04:18 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #50
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I meant by not turning off and on meaning their eyes stay the same color the same as the rinnegan. How could i not be giving examples. How much more do i have to explain that yahiko is dead. Thats a pretty good example to me. Plus Pein said Yahiko is dead. Another example. Also when all the Peins were shown there previous bodies before they died were shown which was also yahiko and the main Pein. I also said Nagato had the rinnegan eyes not yahiko so i dont know how much more examples of that i can give.

First of all I like this thread! And I think it would be so cool if naruto would have the rinnengan eyes.

Jman fought Pain and he figured out his secret. Yahiko could be the real user of the rinnengan.. And if I'm not wrong we aint got any confirmation that Yahiko really is dead, I dont really trust Pain in what he said.

I have nothing to say about Naruto having the rinnengan but I sure hope so!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #51
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravkorde View Post
See most of your questions answer isnt there with the available data... We still dont know the true powers of rin'negan... We dont know what happened to nagato, yahiko and konan after jiraiya left...we dont know where is nagato...!!
Ummm but some actually have a very simple answer. Like the first question about how Nagato was able to use all elements at the age of 10. Answer is very simple it's because he's the actual rinnegan user. You failing to acknowledge them for the sake of a theory that's not well thought out makes your theory fail.

Quote:
one of ur questions can be answered....If the above theory is assumed to be true, then yahiko could be saying that little yahiko is dead and th one we see now is a diff person with different goals..!!
I can kind of see what you're saying here however there's a simple truth which makes me not believe this.

Yahiko: 373-5 Hey thanks for saving me, Nagato!

Quote:
Now from what is available to us I ask you one question.... When nagato used the rin'negan he blacked out....lost his mind.....simply put it he was possessed or controlled by someone.....!!
If u say nagato is the real rin'negan user then why would rin'negan make him lose his mind...How can the most powerful eye technique make him lose his memory for that period!!
till now we only know one thing that rin'negan can be used to control others dead or alive(he controlled the weird creatures he was summoning) and all of them had the same eyes.....
372-15 Another flaw in your theory. Yahiko was knocked out when Nagato killed the Ninja.

372-16 Also Yahiko's eyes are normal here while Nagato's are revealed to posses rinnegan.

Explaining your blackout theory
Nagato: 373-7 When I saw Yahiko get hurt, I got real, real mad at that Guy... Then I blacked out... Or went out of my Mind...

Nagato: 373-8 I felt so scared, and angry... I must have lost it, and, and I k-killed... I shouldn't have done it! We could've found another way to-

Nagato: 373-10 I just wanna Keep them safe. No matter what kinda pain I have to go through.

To explain about why Nagato had a blackout. Nagato was overwelmed by rage which triggered his rinnegan for the first time. The power was so great that it caused him to blackout so to speak. The term losing one's mind here relates back to being overcome with rage to a point that caused Nagato to do something he normally wouldn't. As he said we could of found a another way. He also regretted killing that Ninja because at this time Nagato was a kind person. Also the last link I sent you explains Nagato's Nindo "I just wana to keep them safe. No matter what kinda pain I have to go through. Note the use of the term pain.

My theory on the 6 meat shields of pain(short version)
Yahiko was Nagato's first path. A battle happened were Yahiko was mortally wounded. Nagato trying to do what is forbidden made an attempt at giving life back to Yahiko. Nagato failed in doing so & was only able to reanimate Yahiko's body but not bring back his soul. Overcome with grief because Nagato couldn't fulfill his nindo to protect his friends went insane & starts talking about himself as a god named Pain. Proof is simple & can be read above on why Nagato was the real user. Also in Jiraiya's message it states "The real one isn't with them". Nagato was the only child not seen in that battle.

Quote:
So the above theory Part 1 is based on the facts we know plus some logical assumptions...
Actually your facts are off & your theory is another weak attempt to give Naruto rinnegan. Nice try but the fact's I've shown outweigh your own.

Edit: Thought I'd add one more piece of evidence on why Nagato is actually Pain.

373-17
When Jiraiya called Pain Nagato Pain did not reject this name. Unlike when Jiraiya questioned him about Yahiko. Pain clearly stated that Yahiko was dead.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-17-2008 at 07:52 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote