Naruto vs Pain - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Will Pain Live Or Die
Naruto Kills Pain 30 40.00%
Pain Escapes 45 60.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Naruto vs Pain

Recently Naruto received a major power up (Sage Mode) also he has been secretly practicing a new jutsu and thanx to Sage Mode he just might be able to use the fabled "that jutsu" that Jiraiya warned him against using b4 naruto mastered Sage Mode. Maybe "that jutsu" and the jutsu naruto has been secretly working on are one in the same or maybe they totally different ether way we going to see something bad ass from naruto. We all know the fight between these two is coming very soon. So what i would like to know is if you guys think naruto will be strong enough to kill pain after he finishes his hand 2 hand combat training for Sage Mode or will naruto not be strong enough to finish pain off and allows pain to escape.

Last edited by prez420; 09-26-2008 at 07:31 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto vs Pain

kill eventually
Old 09-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Sure we all know pain is going to die sooner or later but this about if pain will die in his first confrontation with naruto.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

In the first confrontation, I personally think Naruto will get his rump handed to him on a silver platter.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Naruto still isn't Jiraiya's level overall. He has no means of defeating Pain at this moment.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
9999dmg
Genin

9999dmg is on a distinguished road

Even if Naruto is strong enough to defeat pain, which he very well could be, he'd never get to Konoha fast enough to stop him from doing whatever he's going to do, so it's really a moot point I think.
9999dmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I don't think Naruto is going to kill Pein right away either. I think he still has a while and if he does i wont be happy.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:40 PM   #8
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I don't think Naruto is going to kill Pein right away either. I think he still has a while and if he does i wont be happy.

Yeah naruto is not that strong yet but if he does it would be not only him vs pein but maybe Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, Sai, Tsunade, Yamato, Shino, Shikamura, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, Lee, Gai, ect. vs Pein and Konan
Old 09-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Yeah naruto is not that strong yet but if he does it would be not only him vs pein but maybe Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, Sai, Tsunade, Yamato, Shino, Shikamura, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, Lee, Gai, ect. vs Pein and Konan
Nah, I think Naruto will eventually take on Pain 1 on 1 and defeat him. That way he can truly avenge Jiraiya. Plus it would be nice to display Naruto's strength.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:18 AM   #10
Rokudaime Hokage
Academy Student

Rokudaime Hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the jutsu that naruto practices secretly is the perfected Rasen shuuriken not that jutsu that jiraiya mention... and yes, he will kill 6 pein but save the real pein who is nagato and make friend with him like he normally did..heh

"Love gives the Power to protect"

Rokudaime Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:24 AM   #11
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9999dmg View Post
Even if Naruto is strong enough to defeat pain, which he very well could be, he'd never get to Konoha fast enough to stop him from doing whatever he's going to do, so it's really a moot point I think.
i think i remeber naruto and fukasaku (?) just poofing to the mountain so why not just poof back, but no naruto is not able to kill pain yet, he might get into a little fight and kill one body, and pain will escape to tell the rest of akatsuki exactly how dangerous getting the 9 tails will be, and throughout the rest of naruto, he'll recieve some major ass power-ups and eventually team 7 (the original with kakashi, sakura, sasuke and naruto will kick pains ass right out of konoha, but i think before pain dies and akatsuki is wiped out, sasuke has to fight madara, kabuto/orochimaru will have to be dealt with and somebody else has got to die...thats really the way it is..then again madara could just kill sasuke and that would be another person he would have to get revenge for, which means naruto will last FOREVER!!!
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:33 AM   #12
Shinigami_Kanafa
Academy Student

Shinigami_Kanafa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9999dmg View Post
Yeah i agree with what you've said .

at this moment i know that naruto is getting stronger but I'm not sure that he is strong enough to defeat Pain . even tho if he defeats pain he won't kill him . i think naruto will have more future battles with Pain .
Shinigami_Kanafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:58 AM   #13
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

hmm, I think that Naruto is really strong right now. But I didn't understand really.. did Naruto get further than J-man did with the sage training? if so, we wont know how strong Naruto is. Think he'll kill sasuke with this new power. hope so, sasuke for me has really become annoying.. :P

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #14
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

Getting there is no problem. He went to the mountain, like Mest said, in a Poof! and he goes back in the same way.

I don't think Naruto can do it on his own. I mean there are six of them. He will do it with alooot of help from his friends - like the WHOLE of Konoha! They won't be sitting around watching... saying, 'look at that Naruto, fighting that Pain guy. I wonder if he can do it.'...lol.
They will be all fighting for their lives.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #15
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

Facts...

Naruto can't beat Pain YET...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote