hai guyz - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: hai guyz

hm? no one bawing, just tellin it like it is. That shit is lame, and its lame if you use it as a way to take shots.

by all means if i do it to anyone, call me a lameass
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #17
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
by all means if i do it to anyone, call me a lameass
Noted.

Besides, it's late, and I'm runnin' outta funny. I refuel as I sleep.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #18
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post

Besides, it's late, and I'm runnin' outta funny. I refuel as I sleep.
also noted and not held against you
Old 09-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #19
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

We need an event to shake this forum up. God, I'm so tempted to troll again. But I have no-one's account to steal this time =[
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #20
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

i had something like that planned with a friend of mine, but we decided to do it on a different forum.

Also i dont think the admins would be as cooperative here
Old 10-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #21
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

youve inspired me.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:42 AM   #22
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I lol'd hard at both Shika's original post and Ero's.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 AM   #23
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

They see me trolllllin
Old 10-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #24
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

no we dont.

//lol cham
Old 10-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #25
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

they hatin? *to the theme of riding dirty*
Old 10-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #26
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Slushez........

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #27
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

brain freeezzzeee