naruto sage mode - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
bulensoy
Genin

bulensoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto sage mode

he's on his way there.... i believe naruto can make incredible jutsus with his sage mode... i noticed also that for jiraiya, the term was "hermit mode"... is it the same or not?

Old 10-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #17
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^Yes, I guess he calls it that because he's sort of like a hermit.....don't know but yes that just his sage mode.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I personally think sage mode has to do with the types of elements you use as well, like naruto has more control and can probably make his attacks even stronger but i believe his attacks will be a different style than jmans, instead of using fire and oil and making his hair into spikes, i would expect something different, im not sure what but thats what i think, and i also think it would explain why minato's techniques were so great if he did train under them and he mastered sage mode as welll
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #19
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
Thats funny i could have sworn he said "Sign of a True Sage" oh wait a minute he did!! There was no where in that page he said "Mastered the Sage Mode" Or maybe im just crazy?!

He hasnt even learn how to use Sage techniques.
I think he master the sage mode but he don't know how to use it.(which jutsu, taijutsu, etc) its funny naruto only need learn how to fly, FTG and do that 4tail cannon and he will be goku(str, atks red kamehame, speed, instant teleport, physical *1tail* and intelligent lol)

Last edited by akuryuken; 10-04-2008 at 09:07 PM.
akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #20
Envy1337
Academy Student

Envy1337 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
Wow... really?

Like this guy http://www.deddycorbuzier.com/
He also mastered Sage Mode.
Well since Kishi likes to base characters and traits off of people maybe Naruto will learn Magic. ROFL

Back to topic, I think Frog-Fu is going to help Naruto with speed and strength of attacks. Because Jiraiya was extremely fast and strong while in Sage(Hermit) mode. And with the damage of Rasen-Shuriken I think he still will receive the same amount of damage it just won't feel like it, like it numbs how much pain a person feels not the damage. Because with Jiraiya when he lost his arm he wasn't like OMFGTHISSHITHURTSWTF he was more casual with the pain like ow....

Envy1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #21
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy1337 View Post
Well since Kishi likes to base characters and traits off of people maybe Naruto will learn Magic. ROFL

Back to topic, I think Frog-Fu is going to help Naruto with speed and strength of attacks. Because Jiraiya was extremely fast and strong while in Sage(Hermit) mode. And with the damage of Rasen-Shuriken I think he still will receive the same amount of damage it just won't feel like it, like it numbs how much pain a person feels not the damage. Because with Jiraiya when he lost his arm he wasn't like OMFGTHISSHITHURTSWTF he was more casual with the pain like ow....
true j-man was with some pain but no suffering a lot LOL i bet that in real life have to hurt as hell.

akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:59 AM   #22
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuryuken View Post
I think he master the sage mode but he don't know how to use it.(which jutsu, taijutsu, etc) its funny naruto only need learn how to fly, FTG and do that 4tail cannon and he will be goku(str, atks red kamehame, speed, instant teleport, physical *1tail* and intelligent lol)
Im afraid i have to wait for confirmation that he did master it.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #23
mukoi_kun
Academy Student

mukoi_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto will improved his elemental technique and his speed will increase. he will draw out his second elemental affinity.
mukoi_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #24
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
Im afraid i have to wait for confirmation that he did master it.

Well Naruto Mastered how to go into Sage mode, he just needs to work on how to fight in Sage mode and possibly maintain it.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #25
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Naruto has mastered the transformation into sage mode thats it. now he has to master frog fu which be could the style that jiraiya was using to fight pain. And he has to gain more jutsu period. while still mastering his fighting while in sage mode.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 10-06-2008 at 02:38 PM.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #26
mastamune
Academy Student

mastamune is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since hes already using it to develop whatever new jutsu he has, im pretty sure its safe to say hes mastered going into sage mode. If you remember, Jirya had to do a complex ritual and he also still partially turned into a frog.

The actual technique of sage mode is sort of a basic power enhancement jutsu. Frog - Fu is just a martial art form that takes advantage of Sage Mode.

But as we saw with Jirya, I believe that Narutos Rasangan is going to get a serious power boost; both the winds shuriken and the normal form.
mastamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #27
bulensoy
Genin

bulensoy is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, agree. Naruto has definitely mastered the technique of transforming to sage mode. And he did it with flying colors - the first ever perfect sage mode transformation! not sure though if minato also mastered sage mode transformation but the sage frog never mentioned minato so i assume, jiraiya was the best one prior naruto...
Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 AM   #28
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

cant wait for naruto to fight pain in his sage mode

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #29
tobiisagoodboy
Genin

tobiisagoodboy is on a distinguished road

it means that naruto can now kikc some serious ass man i mean the frog said he surpassed the j man
Old 10-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #30
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

I want to see the results of the sage training in battle, can't wait to see him train with frog fu.

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote