420 Predictions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #136
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 420 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRichard View Post
To bad she's already dead. Remember? They go in order 1 > 9. KillerBee was the last one they "cuaught"
so that means hottie numero 7 is d.e.a.d.
total bummer.
I think Naruto gets together with numero 8 tho.
how bomb ass would that be???
8Tails and 9Tailsfighting along side?

zomg.. so awesome.
lol
lol. obviously they are dead. Doesn't mean Kishi' wont include them in future databooks or spin-off's.

Bee and Naruto together would pwn just about anything.

EDIT:lmao. Nice find Shrike

Last edited by Matthekage; 10-08-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #137
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Pein freaking rocks lol. Its so cute though how he isnt killing them right away but giving them the opportunity to admit where the 9 tails is first lol. And kakashi get his ass knocked back trying to be all bad ass and saving Iruka and he gets knocked on his ass *runs around the room laughing my ass off so damn hard* and tsunade calling Naruto back already guess that means she isnt going to face Pein and i dont think its a good idea for Naruto to face him right now cause i dont think he is totally ready. And wtf was that naruto turned into a frog lol. Looking foward to this chapter.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #138
AndrewRichard
Academy Student

AndrewRichard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
lol. obviously they are dead. Doesn't mean Kishi' wont include them in future databooks or spin-off's.

Bee and Naruto together would pwn just about anything.

EDIT:lmao. Nice find Shrike
chyea boy fer sure.
i mean hell, narutos rasenshurekin and bees awesomeness (cut through mo faukin zabuzas sword zomg! xD) would be like "BITCH SIT YO ASS DOWN AND OPEN YO MOUTH MO FUKA!"
AndrewRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #139
AndrewRichard
Academy Student

seriously tho, i think Pain messes up the village. Eventually Tsunade comes out and Pain fights another Sanin. Naruto, within the next few mangas, comes back eventually to see Pain taken over the village waiting for him. BAM epic battle.
wait, maybe not take over the village because Sasukes new goal is to destroy Konoha. Characters in this book aren't exactl let down. if thier goals are just taken away, then they have nothing to achieve. There's never realyl a major let down. Like "Oh, i was gonna kill this guy but someone got there first." Doesn't happen like that in this series.
So maybe Pain fucks up the village. fight with Tsunade, Naruto comes in fucks up Pain. Which leads to Tobi/Mandara/Obito ( possible total shock to Kakashi) comin out. eventual emotional battle between Sasuke and Naruto (Being it that Sasuke actually feels ties to Naruto and Sakura *who'll probably die in the fight*), leading to Naruto's loss of it and letting the Nine Tails out, fucks up the village, then WHAM Tobi/Mandara/Obito fights with Yamato to controll him leading into the destruction of something. possibly mandara/naruto or the village hidden in the leaf.
sorry. that won't all happen in one manga, just a long term prediction. lol
Old 10-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #140
The Passenger
GreenSmokeSage

The Passenger is on a distinguished road

Damn Naruto is gonna fight Pain already I was hoping more would into the fight and maybe it being the final epic battle now I do feel that Sasuke is the main villain!!

Proud Member of :

Anti Sasuke FC
The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #141
AndrewRichard
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Passenger View Post
Damn Naruto is gonna fight Pain already I was hoping more would into the fight and maybe it being the final epic battle now I do feel that Sasuke is the main villain!!
Well thats whats im guessing at least.
I mean think about it.
Madara's still alive, Sasuke's still planning his attack and Pain ISN'T the leader of akatsuki.
And Naruto hasn't become hokage yet.
lol
Old 10-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #142
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Tunnel is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe if Pain fights naruto then he will not be the main villain. It's really a stupid move perhaps the manga world and our time is different for what looks to be 2 days can really be 2 months. Also naruto didn't turn into a frog it says he imagined how he would look like if hm and fukasaku fused together, he imagined this because fukasaku said to use hermit mode without turning into a frog i will sit on your shoulder.
Tunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #143
The Passenger
GreenSmokeSage

The Passenger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRichard View Post
Well thats whats im guessing at least.
I mean think about it.
Madara's still alive, Sasuke's still planning his attack and Pain ISN'T the leader of akatsuki.
And Naruto hasn't become hokage yet.
lol
Idk what I was expecting but this is not it, I feel that Pain is too strong for Naruto and so many things have been unresolved for this battle to happen already. You do know that this means that somehow Pain is going to die and it is going to be pnj!!!

Proud Member of :

Anti Sasuke FC
The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #144
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I predict...

Credit to someone
Epic. Very epic. XD Lmfao!!!

All of those Jinchuuriki look strong.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #145
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Eh, I was in a hurry today, so I didn't comment much on the spoilers and pics, I just posted them.

Well, I will just set aside my stun from Pain's overpowered state and my disgust from having rockets in this story and say...

Pain can shoot fucking laser beams from his head. Let me repeat this...

LASER BEAMS

Holy lesbians on a stick Batman, what the hell is Konoha gonna do?

They gonna do nothing. They gonna die.

---------

Seriously, though, it seems that Pain gave Konoha more time to prepare then he should. They put up a barrier, and they are cracking his secrets. Madara warned him.
I mean, if I had that much power, I would call myself God as well, but still it remains to be seen how much will God last. Since we all know he won't destroy the whole village...
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #146
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

If Naruto had half a brain he'd drag the fight out of the village, Pain is only after him not the village (leave that for Sasuke). I know, Lasers, hmmm. A little out of place in the Narutoverse. I was a little uneasy with the appearence of rockets but, now lasers.

Pain is overconfident, it took him forever to set out for Konoha. He was like " I will go get the 9-tails, now lets have a nap for 3 chapters"
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #147
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

all the Jinchuuriki's look bad ass, Since when are rockets and laser beams apart of the naruto world? Very strange and makes very little sense. Hope fully kakashi and iruka don't die and naruto gets in to the fight, maybe he'll team up with tsunade and fight pain together.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 10-08-2008 at 08:05 PM.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #148
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

i thought the three tails didnt have a host? unless at one time it did have a host and the bijuu took over completely
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 PM   #149
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Eh, I was in a hurry today, so I didn't comment much on the spoilers and pics, I just posted them.

Well, I will just set aside my stun from Pain's overpowered state and my disgust from having rockets in this story and say...

Pain can shoot fucking laser beams from his head. Let me repeat this...

LASER BEAMS

Holy lesbians on a stick Batman, what the hell is Konoha gonna do?

They gonna do nothing. They gonna die.

---------

Seriously, though, it seems that Pain gave Konoha more time to prepare then he should. They put up a barrier, and they are cracking his secrets. Madara warned him.
I mean, if I had that much power, I would call myself God as well, but still it remains to be seen how much will God last. Since we all know he won't destroy the whole village...
I feel you with the laser beams and rockets! Really! Laser beams....how the F*** can someone in the Naruto stop that!.....Maybe Neji and Garaa's defense abilities...but still, not too Freak'n well. On the other hand though, in terms of the Naruto world, this would fit for why Pain sees himself as a god. I mean he is doing things that no one (let me repeat this as welll)....NO ONE in the world is able to do! Lasers! Rockets! Pain has the future in his hands! He has sci-fi on his side right now while the rest of the shinobi would is still using weapons and animals. No wonder he is so confident! He alone is devastating the village in moments of his arrival! I dare even say that my boy Jiraiya probably couldn't have handled the fight for as long as he did if he had taken on all six Pains at the start with the abilities we have seen so far....Hermit mode or not! Insane! Simply insane!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #150
Hikaru
Academy Student

Hikaru is an unknown quantity at this point

i rarely post but i have got to say this...

Pain is the most broken anime character that i have ever seen in my 20+ years watching animation, he is so broken right now that is not even funny.
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote