420 Predictions - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #166
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 420 Predictions

I don't even know where to start with that pro-Uchiha rant. What a Madara/Pain discussion this has to do with Itachi's abilities I don't understand but, your a little one eyed.
Quote:
His rinnegan was said to the strongest dojutsu out of the original 3 history wouldn't know that if you rip your brothers eyes out you gain pms history didn't know that if you kill your best friend or watch someone close to you die you can gain higher power then the sharingan.
This was all recorded in the Uchiha temple. History is well aware of PMS and the Kyuubi connection.

All Madara has shown is the ability to disappear, Wow, that's just kick ass. He can control the Kyuubi that's sealed away, wow. Itachi even spoke of him with contempt and Itachi was no Pain. We still haven't seen Nagato and his use of all 5 elements (if he is the real pain). Pain has as many secrets as Madara, and some. Oh and it is Pain that refers to himself as a God. No-one argues
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #167
hinatafan11
Academy Student

hinatafan11 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is just a joke.
hinatafan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #168
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Tunnel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
I don't even know where to start with that pro-Uchiha rant. What a Madara/Pain discussion this has to do with Itachi's abilities I don't understand but, your a little one eyed. This was all recorded in the Uchiha temple. History is well aware of PMS and the Kyuubi connection.

All Madara has shown is the ability to disappear, Wow, that's just kick ass. He can control the Kyuubi that's sealed away, wow. Itachi even spoke of him with contempt and Itachi was no Pain. We still haven't seen Nagato and his use of all 5 elements (if he is the real pain). Pain has as many secrets as Madara, and some. Oh and it is Pain that refers to himself as a God. No-one argues
actually jiraiya thought he was a comedian when he said that madara never heard this as i am sure he would die of laughter.

wow madara can disappear are you kidding lol that's the only thing he needs if you move at the speed of light like the 4th but have a more advanced jutsu that's when you no you are set for life.

so 5 elements big deal kaakuzu had that to and look where he is these abilities seem cool and all in front of petty people stack up the people i named from madara to the 4th their accomplishments and power makes pain's accomplishments and power look like a circus act.

I would chose the ability to use kinjutus,move at the speed of light and have a god jutus,no over 1000 jutsu not from sharingan...,control kyuubi,control bijju instead of what pain has because all that he has is nothing compared to all that they had which is why i said before pain is strong because this new era cannot match up with the ones who came before.

But to end this futile argument they are dead and pain is alive and theres no need to look into the past only the future..
Tunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #169
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinatafan11 View Post
this is just a joke.
No, that is just spam. If you have nothing to add, it's better you don't post.

Short Prediction-Pain has both Iruka and Kakashi at his mercy, He has already killed J-man. That's all of Naruto's sensei's involved. Naruto can return instantly with the reverse summoning he left with. The Next chapter I can see the Beginning of the Naruto/Pain stand-off. Otherwise, Kakashi is in some serious trouble. Sasuke should be delayed by the search for the escaped 8-tails and the Raikage's troops. He should arrive at Konoha just as Naruto finishes with Pain (many chapters in the future).
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:05 AM   #170
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Owned isn't even the word, Pain is straight about to take a big dump on the ninjas of Konoha. If Naruto gets back in time, he better bring the funk with him cause if not he's getting his ass handed to him real hard and drug out of Konoha by that stinky orange jump suit he's superglued into. ANd here is a question, what happened to Ma Frog? I'm starting to wonder about Jiraiya's death more and more. After the fight she left and hasn't been seen since.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #171
Tunnel
Missing-Nin

Tunnel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWildchild View Post
Owned isn't even the word, Pain is straight about to take a big dump on the ninjas of Konoha. If Naruto gets back in time, he better bring the funk with him cause if not he's getting his ass handed to him real hard and drug out of Konoha by that stinky orange jump suit he's superglued into. ANd here is a question, what happened to Ma Frog? I'm starting to wonder about Jiraiya's death more and more. After the fight she left and hasn't been seen since.
she was shown cooking in the toad world for pa and naruto she also delivered the body to a frog which then brought it to konoha.
Tunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #172
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

This laser beams coming out of dude's head is waaaaaaaaay too much if u ask me.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #173
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I see the fanboyism for Hokages continues.
6 Paths would stomp any previous Hokage or any character known so far, it is obvious.
A man who invades the strongest Hidden Village all by himself and has fun destroying everything within reach. Kakashi is sent flying back. He never lost a battle. Has the strongest Doujutsu.

Sick.

I don't like it. I don't like how he does all this with ease. Common, rockets and lasers? A bit too overpowered if you ask me. And that is one body. Six of his bodies against anyone is just overkill.
I seriously don't like it. Too much power for one man. Enough power for me to ask myself if Naruto will ever reach this level.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 AM   #174
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
6 Paths would stomp any previous Hokage or any character known so far, it is obvious.
A man who invades the strongest Hidden Village all by himself and has fun destroying everything within reach. Kakashi is sent flying back. He never lost a battle. Has the strongest Doujutsu.

Sick.

I don't like it. I don't like how he does all this with ease. Common, rockets and lasers? A bit too overpowered if you ask me. And that is one body. Six of his bodies against anyone is just overkill.
I seriously don't like it. Too much power for one man. Enough power for me to ask myself if Naruto will ever reach this level.
To be honest, I don't think that Naruto will EVER reach Pain's level. I don't think that anyone will EVER reach Pain's level.

But...

If Pain gets killed before Madara, making Madara the main boss, I can't guess just how powerful he is.

Still...

Naruto may defeat Pain if he finds out who's the real one.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #175
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Sick.

I agree... to a point, the triple tag team of Shodamine, Nidamine, and Orochimaru would not be an easy out. Darkness alone pwn's the eye jutsu to a certain degree.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #176
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

how can you say Pain is overpowered ? Jyiraya almost killed him , Pain is no match for the 4th hokage and he won the fight with Jyraya only because somehow he got resurected and jyiraya did not expected this can be possible and he was surprised and died like a stupid hero when he could run like nothing happend. Pain gonna die in the next 3 to 4 chapters. Shikamaru will own him.
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #177
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Guys, we have to look at it from a different manner. Think about all the other villians that Kishi introduced (with poor development) but with abilities that left us thinking how the heck to the you get greater than that. Just look at a few members of AK. Let alone, all the gas he has given the Sharingan. Its litterally what's left that he is throwing in for Pain. I mean after seeing all the Sharingan can, the only thing left to do is give Pain an even higher degree of hax. The reason he sees himself as a god and all the jumbo he spoke while fighting Jiraiya is being proved right now. As nagato, he is seeing the world completely in six different paths from six differnt views at the same time and still battling excellently. Remember that the Rinn'gan allows him to see from each body. Tell me, if you have ever experienced looking at two to three tvs at once, you can't really process them all at the sametime. Pain is dealing with six at a time and processing it all. On top of that, what better way than to make hiim do things that no one else in the world can do! What other way is there to go for someone to be soo badass. What were you gusy expecting! I wasn't expectingthis, but for the level of destruction he is commiting and how strong he is, it is shaping up to look as though he would kick anyone's ass! This will definitely put naruto on a higher level when he defeats Pain, but hopefully Kishi will write it well and actually make Naruto prepared and skilled to handle it.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #178
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
how can you say Pain is overpowered ? Jyiraya almost killed him , Pain is no match for the 4th hokage and he won the fight with Jyraya only because somehow he got resurected and jyiraya did not expected this can be possible and he was surprised and died like a stupid hero when he could run like nothing happend. Pain gonna die in the next 3 to 4 chapters. Shikamaru will own him.
Shikamaru? I guess you missed the page where Kakashi is owned in two moves. By ONE body. First leg swing, Kakashi dodges, then he gets stabbed by Pain, then he gets owned by the same Pain without lifting a finger.
Jiraiya would die anyway.
The only way to win, it seems, is to cut off the chakra supply to the bodies, which they receive through those piercings. That is why Jiraiya disabled that one body, because he caught him in his barrier.
Or so I believe.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #179
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pain will die dosent matter what you think .
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #180
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

If, Jiraiya fought all six pains from the beginning, surely he'll wins...

Somehow escaped (almost dead)...

Toads singing, end...

LOL...

Too bad they used surprised attack...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote