420 Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #46
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road
Re: 420 Predictions

Gai and Lee would have a huge advantage over the Hungry Ghost realm as they don't use chakra-based attacks

And Pein's gotta go back as they can't seal the Kyuubi without sealing the Hachibi. Even if he capture's naruto now, he'll have to keep him alive but unconscious or something (which wud be a major pain in the arse [that gives pein an additional realm of pain]). So Zetsu or someone pops up and calls him back.

Then Sasuke would come to Konoha to give Pein some backup and he'll be like WTF when he sees no Pein and finds himself surrounded by leaf ninja

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back

Last edited by Senju Hashimara; 10-04-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #47
bulensoy
Genin

bulensoy is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope to see naruto's sage training
Old 10-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #48
BlackSaint
Saint

BlackSaint is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope we see more of pain.Also more of team 8, team 10, and Gai's team.
BlackSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #49
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

I wanna see if anyone will show up to Raikage's summit, mind you I dont think anyone remembers that Madara Uchiha is the Mist's Kage? lol....

---------------------------------------------------
Pain's seperated which actually gives konoha a slight chance, untill they're united.

With Konoha's main characters, they should be able to keep up untill some miracle happens that makes Pain leave. I hope he leaves Konoha in destruction and kills A LOT of people. Which will give Naruto more motivation to defeat him.

Last edited by Distortion; 10-04-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #50
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I want to see : Shikamaru,Neji,Lee,kakashi,tsunade
Old 10-04-2008, 02:08 PM   #51
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
I want to see : Shikamaru,Neji,Lee,kakashi,tsunade
Perfect!

Its too bad Kurenai is pregnant, they could really use her ginjutsu.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #52
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju Hashimara View Post
Gai and Lee would have a huge advantage over the Hungry Ghost realm as they don't use chakra-based attacks
Jiraya said he can absorb all Ninjutsu and Tai thats why he needed to use Genjutsu to capture and kill him

So when Naruto faces Pain he is going to need to learn a powerful Genjutsu or use Ma Pa combo like Jiraya did so they can use the singing genjutsu to help out naruto, but it will most likely come down to a big group of ninja vs pain... sadly
( not talking about the upcoming fight with Pain vs Konaha but later on in the series )

Last edited by Sublime; 10-04-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #53
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Jiraya said he can absorb all Ninjutsu and Tai thats why he needed to use Genjutsu to capture and kill him

So when Naruto faces Pain he is going to need to learn a powerful Genjutsu or use Ma Pa combo like Jiraya did so they can use the singing genjutsu to help out naruto, but it will most likely come down to a big group of ninja vs pain... sadly
( not talking about the upcoming fight with Pain vs Konaha but later on in the series )
I don't recall him absorbing taijutsu. The reason for him needing genjutsu was because the the Rinn... eyesight protecting each others blind spots making taijutsu useless.

So Gai and lee will be a good match for the fat pain unless he has more up his sleeve.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #54
Limelight
Missing-Nin

Limelight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicidal View Post
I don't recall him absorbing taijutsu. The reason for him needing genjutsu was because the the Rinn... eyesight protecting each others blind spots making taijutsu useless.

So Gai and lee will be a good match for the fat pain unless he has more up his sleeve.
You are right, he did not say taijutsu, the reason Jiraiya chose to use the Toad genjutsu was because fighting them head on was pointless since they would block every attack due to their zero blind spot.

Gai and Rock Lee can very well match up with most of the pains as long as there are no pain's around, the reason to this is I haven't seen pain use any sort of speed so he would be in trouble against 2 fast guys like Gai and Rock Lee.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my prediction, I believe Pain will wreck more havoc on the village in the hidden Leaf it shouldn't be to hard for him since there isn't anyone strong enough to stop him.

Heck I am still waiting till he obliterates madara off Akatsuki Pain never lost a fight even beating Jiraiya and hanzo who did madara beat...

He lost to Shodaime yes Hasi was strong but his student Sarutobi surpassed him so that makes madara even lower then before, yet he controls akatsuki what is up with that.

Also another thing why mock pain after he beat a tough warrior by saying "oh even the invincible pain was delayed", I mean dude he fought of one of the top ninja around who had such a high rep and beat killed him why mock that. Pain should have killed madara in my opinion, but I like what pain is doing he is using madara now till there plan is complete then it's bye bye Mr. Extinct uchiha.
Limelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #55
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicidal View Post

Yall forget, his rinnegan only works if the real fight togetther to see the same image, but if you seperate each path for one on one battles, that would negate their ability and make taijustu the best weapon they have. Also, they would each be watching six fights a once wich would have to confuse the shit out of them.

I would pick Neji to face the hungary ghost real for his gentle fists style and mastery of chakra. If anybody can figure out how to reverse his absortion jutsu its neji.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #56
Envy1337
Academy Student

Envy1337 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yall forget, his rinnegan only works if the real fight togetther to see the same image, but if you seperate each path for one on one battles, that would negate their ability and make taijustu the best weapon they have. Also, they would each be watching six fights a once wich would have to confuse the shit out of them.

I would pick Neji to face the hungary ghost real for his gentle fists style and mastery of chakra. If anybody can figure out how to reverse his absortion jutsu its neji.
I kinda agree on the confusion from viewing six fights at once, but what if before one dies Pain just reverse summons that one using the Animal Realm? Or if they had died he could just summon it again.

Envy1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #57
The Yellow Maelstrom
Genin

The Yellow Maelstrom is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not smash the absolute hell out of them, then when their retreating, Kakashi uses Raikiri, through all of them. I can hear it now. Pachichichichichichichi! 'Raikiri', 'Argh!'

'Yaay. Kakashi wins!'
The Yellow Maelstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #58
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

This is one tough chapter to predict. But here i go!

My Prediction for 420

The chapter opens up to Falcon

Karin: What now?

Sasuke: We go back for Suigetsu's sword and then we go after the swordsman under Kisame.

Suigetsu: There are only 2 them still living. The other five are dead.

Karin: Why are we going after swords?

Sasuke: !!! Everyone watch out!

Falcon scatters, the earth sprouts massive thorns of earth.

Zetsu: zuzuzu

Light Zetsu: Did we get them?

Dark Zetsu: No.

Madara appears with the EMS activated.

Madara: Sasuke..

Sasuke grabs his sword and stares back..

-- Scene switches --

Naruto is surrounded by boulders, he goes into sage mode and thrusts a single palm at each boulder creating a huge gust of wind to shatter the boulders into tiny sediments.

Pa Toad: Pretty good, Naruto. *Pa toad waves his staff causing more boulders to erupt from the ground.*

Naruto jumps into the air and does a few handseals. He blows a powerful wind from his mouth and shatters all the boulders leaving a small crater in the earth. Naruto lands on his feet.

Pa Toad: Excellent job Naruto.

Naruto: Uhh. This Pain guy, haven't you fought him?

Pa Toad: Yes. He is a very powerful overwhelming opponent. He was Jiraiya chan's former student. He possessed the Rinnen'gan and Jiraiya thought that he was the child of prophecy. Jiraiya said this student mastered all five elements. A ninjutsu master.

Naruto: !!! *Thinking wind won't do good enough against fire.*

Pa Toad: Naruto. Now it's time for you to learn your second element. By using Sage arts it'll be more easier to recompose the element.

Naruto: Sweet!!!

Pa Toad hands Naruto the same paper Kakashi handed him.

The paper becomes soaked.

Naruto and Pa Toad: !!!!!!

-- Scene Changes --

Pain: *Activates the Rinnen'gan* Hmm. The Jinchuuriki is not in this area.

Suddenly Pain summons are defeated.

Pain: Hungry ghost realm, check it out

Chouji is responible for defeating the summons with Multi-size technique.

Chouji: Wow. What were those things.

Fat Pain: You're a pest. Fat ass.

Chouji: !! *Turns around, Fat ass?!!!*

Fat Pain: Where is the jinchuuriki?

Chouji is enraged.

Fat Pain: .....

--Chapter ends--

Next chapter: Struggle
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #59
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

^ Very good prediction buddy

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #60
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Anko vs Animal Pain.

Anko: Summoning Giant Snake.

Animal: Summoning Steve Irwin.

Anko: Damn......

Animal:Unless you can summon a sting ray, its over.

Irwin: Crikeee!!!

If it took Jiraiya to go hermit mode to over power animal, what are anko chances?

420 is more on Naruto training and Hachibi went to fire country.

Gai and Lee shoot go against Hell, the one pull of Jiraiya's arm

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-05-2008 at 12:42 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote