I Love This Thread PII - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #16
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: I Love This Thread PII

Well I'm not gonna give you the same courtesy.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #17
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Then i'll take mine back

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #18
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

No take backs.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:07 AM   #19
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I'm an indian giver

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
I'm an indian giver
Too bad I'm not Indian.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #21
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Too bad I'm not Indian.
I lol'd.

Mustbetencharacterscocks
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #22
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Look, BK.

I'm not gonna flame you or anything cause there's no point.

I'm just going to politely ask you to GTFO of our FC. We did nothing to provoke you, so please leave us alone.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #23
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

this fuckin sissy drama is a joke.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #24
Miburo

Indeed. .
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #25
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@SH--How about you, uh, I dunno...ignore him? That's an idea.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #26
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

amen. someone with a good idea.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #27
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

That's right, I never fail to deliver.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #28
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

More? Is BK really good at attracting idiocy, or is this sort of thing prevalent in the FC section?

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #29
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
More? Is BK really good at attracting idiocy, or is this sort of thing prevalent in the FC section?
Take a fucking guess.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #30
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

>_> I haven't been there in a while, but back when I was active in it, it wasn't so bad, or at least it wasn't in the FCs I went to. I was hoping to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Also BK, WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
Tell us who they are, we'll get a plane ticket / drive to them, and kick their @$$ in real life. (hope I didn't offend anybody by swearing) Let me know MaFrog if theres anything I can do to help. (its sad that the only fun some people have are making other's horrible online...for heaven's sake!)

On the topic of what Naruto would say to Hinata if she said she liked him...hmmm...maybe something along the lines of:

Naruto: "Hinata-chan..."
Hinata: "I understand...what its like to be cast aside, to be thought of as worthless...where nobody respects you...I understand how that feels."
Naruto: "Why are you telling me this?"
Hinata: "Ever since we were little, you've been there to help and support me when I needed someone; and now, I want to do the same for you Naruto-kun."
Naruto: "I've...I never knew you felt like this Hinata-chan. I don't know what to say."
Hinata: "...Well then...How about we talk later after some ramen?"
Naruto: "I'd like that."

(Sry, broke character w/ Hinata, but I figured she'd be a bit more brave and forward if she asked HIM.)
Too lazy to delete the irrelevant stuff, so focus on the top bit.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote