destined showdown sage naruto vs mangekyo sasuke - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #61
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: destined showdown sage naruto vs mangekyo sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I agree, i also don't care if Naruto doesn't get a ton of new powers ups. I would like however, that Kishi grants him more fights, against jounin/low kage lvl opponents and devs his base attributes as well as his character.
Yeah, that he should. He should get a Kisame fight, IMO. Or, after Pain, it will be Madara/Sasuke strait, not sure, but I doubt it.

Quote:
If Naruto and Sasuke fight a short time from now, it will suck. Naruto will be the same " Sasuke this, Believe it that, I made a promise " BS. I think an arc with Naruto on his own, and Madara sending ninja after him ( mist swordsman ) so he can have some great fights, base mode fights.
They won't. But I don't think Naruto will be getting anymore base mode fights.

Quote:
I want Naruto vs Sasuke to be a fight between refined shinobi, not a emo vs emo fight.
Then, you will probably be disappointed. Since they will probably stay like that the day they fight. Or almost like that.

Quote:
Sasuke got th best power up of all. The results expected from training with Sanin for 3 years. He came back with greater mastery of his elemetal abilitites, better speed, taijutsu and overall battle capability.

Naruto got a huge power up which felt forced and too freaking big to be delivered all at once.
True, but that's writer's fault.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #62
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The right order of things should have been Naruto knowing the basics of Senjutsu since the begining of P2, being able to use it like Jiraya an imperfect form. After Jiraya died, having Naruto achieve what he has now would have felt natural instead of having master perfect SM in a week.
Well, I thought that was an attempt by Kishi to show that Naruto was really a Genius proving many people who thought otherwise wrong...
Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #63
narutojm
Jounin

narutojm is on a distinguished roadnarutojm is on a distinguished road

naruto is a half genius half idiot but all power
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
proud member of hentai fc
owner of wanegan fc
owner of straw hat pirates fc
www.animeworld.forumsland.com
narutojm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #64
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I seriously hope Kishi won't do to SM what he did to rasengan. Turn a badass tech into a clutch.

I dont know why Naruto didn't have good base fights in p2, because i think hes quite capable. Kb mastery like he has is highly useful in a fight, coupled with rasengan/FRS and henge Kishi could write some incrdible fights for base Naruto.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #65
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

[QUOTE=Dagoro;1700279]I seriously hope Kishi won't do to SM what he did to rasengan. Turn a badass tech into a clutch. [QUOTE]

I swear to you I was thinking the same thing. The rasengan was suppose to be this Great Tech, which would be used when "Needed". It ended up overhyped and then overused. Kishi took away the meaning and greatness of this by beating it like a dead horse!

I also think a fight with a jounin or kage level ninja is much needed for Naruto. But in all fairness, he just beat the most powerful guy we have seen in the Manga so far. Where does kishi go from Here? We know Madara is "POWERFULL", and Sasuke will be, but how many powerfull ninja can there really be on Pein type level?
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #66
narutojm
Jounin

its weird that how many times he can use rasengan but he dosent and yet he summon clones 24-7
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
owner of wanegan fc
Old 05-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #67
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I also think a fight with a jounin or kage level ninja is much needed for Naruto. But in all fairness, he just beat the most powerful guy we have seen in the Manga so far. Where does kishi go from Here? We know Madara is "POWERFULL", and Sasuke will be, but how many powerfull ninja can there really be on Pein type level?
My theory is, the remaining mist swordsman will be introduced. Kisame is one so you know they must be high caliber warriors, Madara should send them after Naruto. That would make up for a the part 2 bs.

There are 5 of them left ( Zabuza is dead and Kisame is out there ), reveal the rest and send them to track down Naruto and Kb.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-11-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #68
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My theory is, the remaining mist swordsman will be introduced. Kisame is one so you know they must be high caliber warriors, Madara should send them after Naruto. That would make up for a the part 2 bs.

There are 5 of them left ( Zabuza is dead and Kisame is out there ), reveal the rest and send them to track down Naruto and Kb.
One of them was a filler character in the anime, so how would that work out?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #69
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Filler characters have 0 effect on the manga.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #70
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

lol i dont wanna annoy any sasuke fan but my pointless post is just about how great frog katas is.
its makes naruto tooo badass,he punches you,you are dead he miss the punch you are dead just how badass can that get.lol
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
nb:sorry for the pointless post just got carried away lol.
so continue guys lol
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #71
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Filler characters have 0 effect on the manga.
True but I only pointed that out since anime filler characters are usually based off instances that won't be addressed again, therefore not interfering with the manga storyline.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #72
narutojm
Jounin

my theory is that sasuke loses and gets sakura and puts jis pencil in her pencil sharpener and they have a son
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
owner of wanegan fc
Old 05-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #73
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Please make a usefull comment if you are going to post in a thread where members are having a decent conversation.

I can actually see Madara sending Kisame and the rest of the swordsman after Naruto, but I can also see him "trying to" send Hawk instead of the 7 Swordsman or however many are left. Sending Sasuke to a Battle with Naruto, Naruto wins, then Sasuke Helps him defeat Madara. I really hope I am wrong, But the easy way out seems to be the manga way nowadays.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #74
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha View Post
Please make a usefull comment if you are going to post in a thread where members are having a decent conversation.

I can actually see Madara sending Kisame and the rest of the swordsman after Naruto, but I can also see him "trying to" send Hawk instead of the 7 Swordsman or however many are left. Sending Sasuke to a Battle with Naruto, Naruto wins, then Sasuke Helps him defeat Madara. I really hope I am wrong, But the easy way out seems to be the manga way nowadays.
Does Madara even have control over the 7 swordsmen or do they even take orders from him ?

It makes more sense that he sends Team Hawk, considering that they're the "latest and fanciest" additions to Akatsuki, and also considering that Sasuke is their leader who has a lot of history with Naruto, which has majorly resulted in Sasuke gaining the upper han....until now. Plus, lately it seems like Sasuke is the only one in Akatsuki who Madara depends upon and is taking a lot of interest in him, just like Oro was (whats with this guy attracting the attention and privileged treatment from all the bad guys ??)
Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #75
H_I
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Does Madara even have control over the 7 swordsmen or do they even take orders from him ?

It makes more sense that he sends Team Hawk, considering that they're the "latest and fanciest" additions to Akatsuki, and also considering that Sasuke is their leader who has a lot of history with Naruto, which has majorly resulted in Sasuke gaining the upper han....until now. Plus, lately it seems like Sasuke is the only one in Akatsuki who Madara depends upon and is taking a lot of interest in him, just like Oro was (whats with this guy attracting the attention and privileged treatment from all the bad guys ??)
If indeed Madara is the Mizukage, which Kisame did say he is, then he would be in control of the 7 swordsman..

I believe Madara taking interest in Sasuke, has to do with Sasukes sharingan potential. It seemed to me that Madara Already knew what Itachis potential was and figured his brothers potential was greater then that of Itachis. We seen what greatness came from Itachi, and kakashis MS, and we still dont know what the true power of the Sharingan is because Madara has not shown us. This leads me to believe Sasukes potential might be Greater then Madaras. If Pein Kept Akatsuki In Check, then imagine just how powerful Madara is in order to keep Nagato following his orders.This is just a theory of mine.