"anyway, whatever there's nothing they can do to me now" - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: "anyway, whatever there's nothing they can do to me now"

OK Kat this is all well and good, but look at the JFC's latest post. I mean yeah he's 13 but seriously when was the last time you acted retarded to that extent?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #32
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares anymore, NL isn't interesting enough where rules should matter, we bust posts like we bust nuts, shit gets messy!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #33
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@BK--Not all thirteen year olds are mature. :/

@Keyon--Get out.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #34
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
It doesn't matter whether you hate the goddamn infraction or not, it's STILL an infraction and you're STILL a fucking mod, so you have to uphold the rules or else you're not doing your fucking job very well, now are you?

Yeah, maybe they got a little too sensitive about the whole thing. But not everyone who goes on a forum is all about win and lulz and manly type shit, and not everyone knows how to deal with trolling when it comes to them, so they have no other choice to complain or come to mods about it.

Also, FG is FG. Last time I saw him get trolled he didn't seem to give a flying fuck about it. These people did. That's what makes it different. Just like how in the flaming rule, it's not flaming until someone is actually offended by it. The same thing applies to trolling. And yeah, ignore user option is wonderful. But it shouldn't even have to get to that point in the first place.

Honestly, Mibs, I know you have common sense. Use it.
First off, the rule is so ridiculously vague that it could be applied to almost anything. For example, you're technically antagonizing me right now. omg lyke ur a mod, u wuld think ud be following teh forum rules lololol. It's a shitty worded and rather silly rule. Seriously.

Then have no other choice? How about ignoring it. Don't know how to ignore shit? No problem, us mods know how, and there's a nifty forum feature that does it for them. So all we really need to do is tell the crybabies how to use the ignore user feature. We don't need to punish anyone, and everyone wins.

And like I said, almost anything can be trolling going by the rules. And almost anything can make someone butthurt. Punishing people for making other people cry, especially when you're admitting that these people are definitely OVER-REACTING, is silly.

My way makes perfect sense. It's far beyond common. =p
Old 10-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
First off, the rule is so ridiculously vague that it could be applied to almost anything. For example, you're technically antagonizing me right now. omg lyke ur a mod, u wuld think ud be following teh forum rules lololol. It's a shitty worded and rather silly rule. Seriously.
What I'm doing isn't trolling. Trolling is the consistent antagonizing of a certain member or group of members, last time I checked. I said one thing about you not doing your job correctly. That's telling the truth, not trolling.

Quote:
Then have no other choice? How about ignoring it. Don't know how to ignore shit? No problem, us mods know how, and there's a nifty forum feature that does it for them. So all we really need to do is tell the crybabies how to use the ignore user feature. We don't need to punish anyone, and everyone wins.
And let people like you and Kina and Bal troll whoever the hell you want anytime of day? I don't think so. The trolling rule was created to prevent this type of shit from happening. The ignore list is there for a reason, but the fact is, whether they ignore you or not, what the lot of you were doing is still considered trolling. Get over it. I'm not gonna make a habit of turning a blind eye just because you lot want to have your lulz without any penalties.

Quote:
And like I said, almost anything can be trolling going by the rules. And almost anything can make someone butthurt. Punishing people for making other people cry, especially when you're admitting that these people are definitely OVER-REACTING, is silly.

My way makes perfect sense. It's far beyond common. =p
I admitted that the people are overreacting, yes. But again, that does not mean what you did isn't trolling. Antagonizing them, doing whatever you could to get on their nerves with the intent to do so, and doing so repeatedly and consistently over a prolonged period of time, I don't think that's something that can be just brushed off like it's nothing. Maybe you do because you thought it was fun or because you think that those members should be all stiff and tough like you or some of the other spam vets, but the fact remains: The lot of you were intentionally patronizing them. Not just in one or two posts, but in many.

I don't give a shit about your whole "man up and deal with it" shit. Trolling is trolling. A post is a post is a post. They would still send the same message even if they had completely ignored you.

Last edited by Tsuna; 10-09-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #36
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Internet is deffo serious business.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #37
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Look I just found their posts amusing, I swear to god that's it. I wasn't trolling and from what I recall I thought trolling was when you push that person into flamming you and shit. Kat all those people I had quoted if you notice posted about me first. Also there were tons of them making threats and shit towards me, be honest if I reported it you wouldn't have taken me seriously. Look at that silencer guy or windsage I think it was, talking about flying to England to kick my ass. I only posted in the Jiraiya FC, these guys were part of the NaruHina FC and they started talking shit about me. So I don't see where you get the notion that it was even me who started it in the first place. But I don't even wanna get into an arguement with you about this, I say we just drop it. I won't be mentioning them anymore I would expect the same from them, this ain't even to just avoid infractions or any shit, I'm just doing it so to not be a total prick about this.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #38
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

@BK--Trolling is antagonizing a member consistently whether it results in flaming or no. Not all people who are assaulted with trolling react as violently as ino11 did, and I don't think the rule should be limited to that.

And didn't they respond to a post you made quoting something of theirs first? Either way, that still doesn't excuse what you guys did.

I'm out of here for now, my moving break is over, I gotta get back to work. I was supposed to actually wake my mom up half an hour ago...

Last edited by Tsuna; 10-09-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #39
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Mibs is typing some long reply now but I say we just let this one go FTP... she is enforcing the rules so yeah lol its not worth fighting.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #40
Miburo

Quote:
What I'm doing isn't trolling. Trolling is the consistent antagonizing of a certain member or group of members, last time I checked. I said one thing about you not doing your job correctly. That's telling the truth, not trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
14. No Trolling.
Trolling-- The act of purposefully antagonizing a member of the forums.
It doesn't say anything about constant. According to the current definition we're trolling each other right now. Everyone in the debate section should be banned. Etc. It's a shitty rule. Deal.

So yeah, in the rules it says "No trolling." I'm fully aware of that. What I'm saying is that it's a STUPID RULE. I don't enforce it because it doesn't make any sense and it's completely unnecessary.

Quote:
I admitted that the people are overreacting, yes.
So you're saying people should be punished because other people are acting irrational? Come on, Kat. I mean, seriously. That's ridiculous.

There's absolutely no reason to punish people needlessly. If someone is constantly upsetting a person, then that person can ignore them. Handing out infractions all the time is what everyone hated about the fucking mods back in the day. Why support a stance that follows the same shitty format that was extremely disliked by almost all the actual intelligent members of the forum?

Edit: @G-Quit being a pussy. ; )
Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #41
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
@BK--Trolling is antagonizing a member consistently whether it results in flaming or no. Not all people who are assaulted with trolling react as violently as ino11 did, and I don't think the rule should be limited to that.

And didn't they respond to a post you made quoting something of theirs first? Either way, that still doesn't excuse what you guys did.

I'm out of here for now, my moving break is over, I gotta get back to work. I was supposed to actually wake my mom up half an hour ago...
I made a post about Jiraiya being dead. Then I dropped the whole thing. I was offline for a month, I came back and they posted about me being back and that SIA kid said that he's gonna do something to me if I mess with them. Like wtf I didn't even do nothing and I'm getting attacked with posts like that. That's why I started these threads.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
Miburo

Also, BK brings up a good point too. What if he wasn't posting with the intention of upsetting anyone, and was doing it for his own amusement alone? Or what if someone posts something and doesn't care whether it upsets a person or not?

You can't prove what someone's intentions are when posting something. Those are two examples that are extremely plausible. I personally couldn't care less if my posts offend people or not. In fact, I don't expect them to. I never post anything to upset people. So no matter what I post, it can't be considered trolling since the intent to upset people isn't there.

No matter how you smear it, the trolling infraction is stupid and unnecessary.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #43
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:

Edit: @G-Quit being pussy whipped. ; )
Fixed good sir, fixed D;
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #44
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Also, BK brings up a good point too. What if he wasn't posting with the intention of upsetting anyone, and was doing it for his own amusement alone? Or what if someone posts something and doesn't care whether it upsets a person or not?

You can't prove what someone's intentions are when posting something. Those are two examples that are extremely plausible. I personally couldn't care less if my posts offend people or not. In fact, I don't expect them to. I never post anything to upset people. So no matter what I post, it can't be considered trolling since the intent to upset people isn't there.

No matter how you smear it, the trolling infraction is stupid and unnecessary.
Same here I don't post like this so that they'd be crying in front of their computer screen. Hell that doesn't even cross my mind when I make these posts, cause I see the funny side to it and I don't think people could be that immature or simple minded to not only not have a sense of humour but to be a pathetic weasel about the whole thing. That Uchiha kid even though I said a lot of stuff and quoted him he took it well. Hell he even calls me blockhead in all his posts, that shit is so weak that I don't even find it offensive. At least the letters BK are still there. The trolling rule is seriously flawed, it needs to be taken out. Plus it is only there for the best interests of newer and less frequent members, which is BS. If rules apply to us it should to them aswell, I would never have been taken seriously if I reported those vulgar and threatening messages. They report about me not even making hateful messages but just turning around comments they made about me first and I get shit for it. That shows there isn't an equal opportunities policy.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:00 AM   #45
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

im not reading all this bullshit
FUCK everyone who wants us to stop
so what you gonna give me a trolling infraction
do it
ill still troll them
like big spoon said
whats makes these fuckers any better then
the other people we troll here
kat i know your cool and your doing your job
but if your gonna uphold this rule
ill say it like i said it