FTP Assemble - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
FTP Assemble

C'mon guyz, let's roll this in. I'm making a call for indifference from the FTP, because we're getting on Kat's nerves, and it's not fair. We didn't start fighting the power to annoy people we like.

Last edited by Jaxon; 10-09-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: FTP Assemble

Who's annoying what now.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Basically, Kat's gettin' all riled up at us righteously counterin' inadequacy.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Kat left, she has to finish moving and packing, crisis averted.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Crisis averted? Then what are we waitin' for, back to the fray!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

I love you guys so much
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Shut up, faggot.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

oh you....
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

change your avatar, faggy
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

substance was needed
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #11
Miburo

Edit: ^This picture always makes me smile for some reason.

Quit being pussies. God damn. Man up, soldiers! =p

I <3 Kat as much as any of you, but I'm still going to FIGHT THE MOTHER FUCKING POWAR. Kat is a rational, intelligent person. She's not going to hate you for disagreeing with her on something.

Though, she was pretty mean to me. PLZ DON'T HATE ME, KAT! = (
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #12
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

But I don't like making girls sad ;_;

I'm chivalrous with my manliness.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Kat told me to stay from the FC just because I mentioned I took offense to being called something I don't think I am. >.0 The fairness, I don't understand. Oh, I also got talked back to by MaFrog or whatever.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #14
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Come to think of it, I haven't had an infraction in over a year... maybe the chance was created to be taken...!

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Here because I'm part of FTP and I have an awesome avatar, which was approved in a PM to me by Tomas AKA MegaBoobs. So ha! I'm very sexy too and I'm about to get into the shower to see more of my sexy self.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote