brass balls - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #31
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: brass balls

speaking of balls..mine hurt so bad..and i kinda got the feeling that they are shrinking.

These might be my suicide note.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #32
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Oh man, RNB! You totally called that one! I mean, we obviously only make rules to keep you guys from having fun. Every single one is just to put the little guy down and to make sure that you guys have as little fun here as possible.
It isn't a matter of whether the rules are here to take away fun or not. It is just that an infraction for trolling is really dumb and not logical. Maybe younger people will wise up a bit when they realize that they are the ones how make a big deal out of situations. Maybe if you were one of those people long ago, you would have realized this too and you wouldn't be so anti-troll like you claim to be. Technically, you last post was just as much of a troll as Jaxon's.

Quote:
Or, more likely the rules are made to prevent people from being assholes while maintaining an appropriate atmosphere that caters to a specific group of people (nerds, basically). We also have a rather young group of people that are members here as well.
You guys actually try to cater to dumb dipshits who don't realize that the anime they pay for on here can be found for free. Since most of these people are total nubs when it comes to the internetz, you must enforce strict rules like the trolling one.

Maybe younger people will wise up a bit when they realize that they are the ones how make a big deal out of situations. Maybe if you were one of those people long ago, you would have realized this too and you wouldn't be so anti-troll like you claim to be. Technically, you last post was just as much of a troll as Jaxon's.

Quote:
Plus if your really funny, you can do it here without breaking any rules... Not that you would know.
OH MAN I AM SOO OFFENDED BAN NOAW!!!!1111

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #33
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

RNB you'll start a debate about anything lol. Why don't you just make your own thread somewhere and make new topics every week. Something like a talk show but weekly.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #34
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

the pic was kinda eh
it was a pen0r after all
and he did gt off easy when
he posted one of them
but then he spammed the whole forums wiht thme
i would have given him a 3 day ban
but not a 10 day

RNB give it up DA had no choice
shino would have done a lot worse

also nic YOUR A FAGGOT
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #35
Miburo

Actually, guys, RNB is on the correct side of the "trolling" debate. Not saying he'd win against DA, but he's definitely on the right side.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #36
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

I've always knew that trolling mean typing with capital letters...but u ppl probably mean something else i don't get..so am outa here.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #37
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

I used to have an awesome thread defining exactly what a troll is, but it was deleted due to fascism and to keep the trolling infraction vague. Should I type up a new one?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #38
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
I used to have an awesome thread defining exactly what a troll is, but it was deleted due to fascism and to keep the trolling infraction vague. Should I type up a new one?
Do it now.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #39
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Tomorrow for sure.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #40
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Haha he comes back on my bday

That'll be a nice day.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #41
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

^People usually tend to be excited about their party/presents on their b-day -__-'

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #42
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Lol I am, but I'm also partly (like 2.5%) excited about jaxon coming back.

the kind of lulz he brings, it's just not that common nowadays
Old 10-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #43
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
It would be nice, but it won't do shit because some of the staff will not give a shit about it and wave the ban hammer to show their power. Little do they know, people such as Miburo, Ninja48, and LN are the mods who have more power because they have the favor of the members. This is enlightenment philosophy I am talking about here and I would think DA, being the MOST INTELLECTUAL MEMBER, would know about it.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #44
EJ
Reckless

48's definition of a troll was actually pretty good.

That shit belongs in a dictionary.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #45
Miburo

48 and I tried coming up with a better definition for the 'trolling' infraction when I became a mod (Since convincing them to just do away with the unnecessary thing would likely be impossible...), but after it was presented nothing got changed, despite no apparent disapproval in the suggestion. = /

Really, with the ignore user feature, the trolling infraction as it currently exists is completely unnecessary and pretty unjust. 48's definition of trolling is what we should be using if we really need to have an infraction for trolling.