balmung. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
balmung.

wtf? banned? o.o

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: balmung.

LOL.

//its wednesday
Old 10-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Him and Kina continued to cause trouble in the Jiraiya FC, Sugoi warned them, they kept on, so she banned them both for 5 days.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #4
Miburo

"Obvious."
Old 10-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Three days, now. Duration was shortened.

@Mibs--Come off it, dude, seriously.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

ha shame =]
Old 10-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Who's Balmung? o.o
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:27 PM   #8
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

^LOL

Best post ever. XD
Old 10-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Meh. It's a shame, but I can't deny that it was justified. Oh well, I can still see them at ML. No big deal.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Yeah, they're already bitching over there, whining about how we're all fascists and how they (read: Bal) didn't deserve it.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I don't disagree with the fascism remark, but they should have seen that coming after the warning.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #12
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

They should have.

But they'll always want to have their pity parties, and they'll never stop with all the "omfgiwasinnocentfuckingfascistsFIGHTTEH POWAR" bullshit.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Okay, after reviewing the situation, I still think you're justified. But it's bullshit that the FC members got off scot-free. They were totally off-topic, and what they were doing could be considered trolling as well, since they insulted everyone who frequents the Spam Zone, inciting Kina to defend herself. And when one of them pointed out that they shouldn't be getting so off-topic, they basically said "Fuck you" to him and continued the argument. What they should have done was to drop the argument, tell a mod and ignore Kina and bal until they got banned.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #14
Miburo

Hey, quit posting in here or I'LL BAN YOU! I gave a warning, so I don't want any bitching about it since you should have all seen it coming. ; )
Old 10-15-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Mibs, how fucking old are you? You're acting like a toddler. You and Bal are exactly the same. Something doesn't go your way, you bitch about it until people are so tired of hearing it that they start ignoring you or they give in and just say "Fuck it, you're right" to get you to shut up.

@SK--Yeah, maybe. I didn't actually see the posts that the FC members attacked the spam zone in. All I saw was the trolling. Since Mibs is so adamant about the FC people getting infracted for their shit, I'm leaving their punishment to him. I just have the feeling that if I was the one to do it, he'd still find something else to bitch about. (: