Bad Catch Lines - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:07 PM   #16
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road
Re: Bad Catch Lines

^god those are horrible
and hey Kitty, i haven't seen you inna while

i saw this on a shirt not long ago
Front: FCK
Back: All thats missing is you

lol

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

fox maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #17
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Yall are serious about this? I wouldn't say it's the pickup lines that kill my chances so much as the followups. The average amount of dates I've been on with a single person in the last few years is about 3 or 4. Usually, the girls are introduced to me in a party, social organization, or class. It gets started with idle chatter about some stupid topic about the class or something that happens. If we get stuck in a conversation past closing of event, we'll take it to a coffee shop or whatever.

She either has a boyfriend (which cuts it off), I fail to make the move before conversation is over (ask to treat to dinner or go clubbing), or I do make the move and she agrees.

What kills the relationship is of the last 5 girls I've "dated", only 2 didn't see it as "friendship". It's fun and all, but chic friends need to come after being in a stable relationship (otherwise you are that guy who has all those chic friends.) The deal breaker with the romantic-seeking women is I get comfortable too early in the relationship. Girls don't like conversing about deer hunting, gun sports, motorcycling, or playing guitar.

Yeah. Story of my life. I'm picky about women despite not being in the position to be picky. The old-fashioned type of woman that I like DON'T like to talk about manly things, and the kind of women that do scare me. I don't save face long enough, and all the action I've ever gotten was third-base. Still haven't hit the homer.

EDIT: I've found that more and more women I am hitting up are married. Do I need to go younger?
Try be interested in a smart girl who looks somewhat attractive and is Christian.

Christian and smart aren't usually used in the same sentence when you talk about girls.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #18
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Yall are serious about this? I wouldn't say it's the pickup lines that kill my chances so much as the followups. The average amount of dates I've been on with a single person in the last few years is about 3 or 4. Usually, the girls are introduced to me in a party, social organization, or class. It gets started with idle chatter about some stupid topic about the class or something that happens. If we get stuck in a conversation past closing of event, we'll take it to a coffee shop or whatever.

She either has a boyfriend (which cuts it off), I fail to make the move before conversation is over (ask to treat to dinner or go clubbing), or I do make the move and she agrees.
You go clubbing?

Quote:
What kills the relationship is of the last 5 girls I've "dated", only 2 didn't see it as "friendship". It's fun and all, but chic friends need to come after being in a stable relationship (otherwise you are that guy who has all those chic friends.) The deal breaker with the romantic-seeking women is I get comfortable too early in the relationship. Girls don't like conversing about deer hunting, gun sports, motorcycling, or playing guitar.
Lol.

Quote:
Yeah. Story of my life. I'm picky about women despite not being in the position to be picky. The old-fashioned type of woman that I like DON'T like to talk about manly things, and the kind of women that do scare me. I don't save face long enough, and all the action I've ever gotten was third-base. Still haven't hit the homer.
Your best bet is to go for huge fatties. I've never seen anyone get shot down by a fatty. Ever.
Quote:
EDIT: I've found that more and more women I am hitting up are married. Do I need to go younger?
Lolpedo. Also, no. Just check for a ring.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #19
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i herd sex with fat people is awesome <.<
Old 10-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

^You should try it out with FG sometime if you're curious.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #21
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox maiden View Post
^god those are horrible
and hey Kitty, i haven't seen you inna while

i saw this on a shirt not long ago
Front: FCK
Back: All thats missing is you

lol

i know right? people are sick. id totally wear a shirt like that for the hell of it tho. lol.

@FM: heyy. yea, ive been gone for a while. busy as hell.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

We have so many of those shirts in the UK.

Officer, I swear she was awake.

READTH
ISWHILE
ICHECK
OUTYOU
RTITS

Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #23
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

This thread is gayer than that shampoo and conditioner one.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #24
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

BK-meant for the guy <.<...a guy fuckin a round chick <.<
Old 10-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #25
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
This thread is gayer than that shampoo and conditioner one.
You would say that to defend your thread.

Also this one was really bad only cause it started off with a Naruto reference and a nub made it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
BK-meant for the guy <.<...a guy fuckin a round chick <.<
Ok, don't think I'd ever be trying that though. Those crazy stretch marks and fat folds really put me off anyway.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #26
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
i herd sex with fat people is awesome <.<
Fat women.....maybe.
Fat men....I don't think so.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #27
Shikaratsu
Genin

Shikaratsu is an unknown quantity at this point

you had to think? :P In any case, ^ I agree.

Translation: "Oh, I see it. So what have we learned about having kunais in our mouth?

Last edited by Shikaratsu; 10-17-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Shikaratsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #28
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

woooooow
i think there should be a rule against ppl who insult other ppl because they get insulted.

@kitty: yeah me too. >.< school hates me

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

fox maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 AM   #29
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

were r those insults?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote