Interesting theory about Danzou - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-22-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Interesting theory about Danzou

i was looking around NF for spoilers like always and i came across this thread this guy made about Danzou. I found it interesting so i figured i would post it here to see what you guys think. He posted this pic of a guy named Kaiza and see how he has the same scar on his chin as Danzou

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/17/ <<<< Danzou

also notice when the guy was killed how his eye was messed up
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/20/Naruto20-17/

the same eye Danzou has bandaged up. True Danzou has both his arms and this guy is missing one but in the world of Naruto it can happen. I just figured i would share it with you guys. I wasnt reading the manga then so i don't know much about this dude but i just found it interesting. If tobi can be obito then it can happen lol >.<

Last edited by Mystik; 10-22-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
jaysurv
Academy Student

jaysurv is on a distinguished road
Re: Interesting theory about Danzou

He was a minor character in the Zabuza/bridge story arc. He wasn't a ninja (if he was, he was a rubbish one) and was only there to show why the villagers, especially the kid, were so demoralised.

It would be a silly twist on a par with revealing Tobi is actually the owner of the Ichi Raku Ramen Shop, a real wtf?? moment.
jaysurv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

A really huge difference in ages between the two of them... but i could be his son lmao
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
i was looking around NF for spoilers like always and i came across this thread this guy made about Danzou. I found it interesting so i figured i would post it here to see what you guys think. He posted this pic of a guy named Kaiza and see how he has the same scar on his chin as Danzou

the same eye Danzou has bandaged up. True Danzou has both his arms and this guy is missing one but in the world of Naruto it can happen. I just figured i would share it with you guys. I wasnt reading the manga then so i don't know much about this dude but i just found it interesting. If tobi can be obito then it can happen lol >.<
That theory is brity interesting..if it wasn't for the arm thing i would've said that they are the same person..specially when that kaiza guy was known as a hero.
but i also remember tha danzou have his right arm covered..so maybe its an arteficial arm or he grew it back with some regeneration jutsu or something (remember deidara & kakuzu )
I totaly support these theory since it also explain how he got his twisted way of thinking.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #5
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

err... but Danzao is like heaps old!! fought Sandaime for hokage~~ O.o kishi even said Danzao's Age in that databook 3 threaD!

quite interesting tho lol funni how they look the da same ahhaa only time will tell if there is any relationship or er Kazai? w/e name is prob just a minor character
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #6
Bombsoldier
Academy Student

Bombsoldier is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously... No. I'm sorry but there's a thin line between far-fetched and plain ridiculous. Even if he were Danzou, why would anyone care. Naruto never met him before, no one did, he was a local hero of a small town in another country, no one in Konoha 'cept for Team Kakashi has ever even heard of him.

Kishi would not be creating a huge plot-twist at all with this.

At least with the Tobi=Obito theory, the revelation would be enormous for Kakashi.
Bombsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure that Danzou was in Konoha before this dude even lived! and the age doesn't match!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

I disagree with a theory because:
1. Kaiza (guy's name) is dead, killed by Gatou (or his swordsman, to be exact, but dead anyway)

2. Danzou and 3rd fought for the title of Hokage, meaning Danzou was part of the village long before that scene

3. Even in the most wild case, Kaiza was too young. All that thing with him started 3 years before Naruto came to village:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/20/Naruto20-03/
Which means only ~5 years have passed since that. Danzou is clearly much older then that
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

I disagree with this theory. If that guy was Danzou, then there wouldn't be no Team 7 saving Inari and his family also there wouldn't be mission to the land of waves to protect that bridge builder. Danzou is on Hokage level. That "hero" of the town is on Konohamaru's level.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #10
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Not to add more insult to injury, but as you may already know Kishi draws many characters similar to one-another; or draws them sharing similar characteristics. As it was previously stated that was a minor character used for the advancement of the story (thanks jaysurv).

Danzo grew up in Konoha, he has always been a Konoha ninja and has a fierce and undying goal of becoming Hokage inorder to advance his dream of what Konoha should be. I've heard of theories that said Danzo was Madara (not a very bright idea), to ones that seem more probable in that he also somehow had inside intell on Pain because he sided with him or the Rain country in order to gain rule himself.

Anyway, its good to see theories forming on here...but this one is not one that has any sufficient backing or real logic behind it. Sorry, but its not plausable.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #11
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I pretty much am sure that this theory is 100% wrong. Kaizo was killed in front of the whole village so end of story.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote