Jiraiya's chainsaw massacer.. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Jiraiya's chainsaw massacer..

Once upon the time..there was a village called Jiraiya where ppl used to live happily but someday they decided to break the justice league rules and talked silently about the forbidden matters..
They kept doing that until one day..a bloody high ranked demon know as the bloody kid..he discovered those ppl sins..so instead of reporting it to the justice league he decided to have some fun of his own..so he made an announcement in the demons land "spamoroize".." PPL of spamoroize..in the land behind our land..there are ppl who are living a forbidden life that no one knows about..so why don't we go there and have some fun??"
Voices came out saying " But what if they called help from justice league?"
the bloody kid said "They can't do that..if they did..they will be punished for they own sins...SO LETS GO HAVE SOME FLESHSHSHSHSH...GRAWR"

but ppl at "spamoroize" feared those kind of action..but a few of them know no fear..they took there weapons and went all over the way to jiraiya village..The bloody kid was wise enough not to enter these battle as he entered it before..so he called his friend..one of the former solider in the last war's revolution army..his code name was "solid snake"..the justice league noticed his skills a while a go and then they offered him a chance to join the justice league and he accepted it..but he wasn't really loyal to the justice league and he didn't belive in there corrupted justice..so he kept his connections with the demons.

"s.snake" and "bloody kid" went to watch whats the three demons have done to jiraiya village..and they had some fun too but they were smart enough not to get cought red handed..the jiraiya village ppl went nuts from the attack and kept falling one after the other...the village was being ruined and there were no saviour...ppl kept shouting and crying..

they ran to the justice league to inform them of the attack and ask for protection..but a wise and peaceful wanderer who was called "uchiha anti-war" who was living in the village for a while told them that if they are going to inform the justice league..they shall be prepared for facing punishment for there own sins that was no defferent from demons's sins..the villagers didn't listen to the wanderer as they belived that they done nothing wrong and foolishly kept going in there way.

Not much time have passed until one of the justice league heros came down from the sky and warned the demons to stop ruining the village or he will through them in the prison..the demons said that the villagers was ruining there own village before them..therefore they should be punished before them..but the the hero ignored the villagers as they looked innocent..

He brutaly punished the demons and threw them in prison for a longer time that they really deserve..Out raged the demons in the spamoroize" they called for justice..the voices kept going higher asking to punish those villager who broke the rules with there forbidden acts..the justice league saw that they are actually right..so they handed the hammer of jusitce to "s.snake" and told him to go punish those heretics..

And then the massacre begin.."s.snake" came fell down from the sky with his hammer over the villagers heads..blood spilt like reveries..but he was kind to the wanderer as he were speaking the word of the truth..he gave him 2 warnings and hited him with the hammer only 3 times..and then he left the village after justice have been served.

The bloody kid felt sorry for the villager as they were crying out of pain..so he talked to the wanderer about fixing the village..but there was nothing left in the village to be fixed..so..with so much kindness..he offered a part of his own land for the villagers to rebuilt there village..and he vowed that he will protect it with his own powers against anyone who tries to ruin it.

things started to seem fine..but "s.snake" was thinking about creating another army to fight the justice league and bring them down with there corrupted justice..but its still early to take it serious for now..so he was waiting to the perfect moment..as it seems that its not that far away.

The End
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Jiraiya's chainsaw massacer..

lol...wut?

Have something against vowels do you! >:[
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:02 AM   #3
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Have nothing against no one..its just a fantasy story ;p
Old 10-18-2008, 04:02 AM   #4
Miburo

This story was...surprisingly AWESOME, I must admit.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #5
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Chapter 2 is coming up soon...(the return of the 3 legendary demons..Jax,boomerang and uchiha-kinky)
Old 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

LMAO Boomerang!!

These names are quite witty and somewhat lulzy.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

aren't the guys finished the ban time already?..I suppose?
at least for bul and kina..so were r they?
Old 10-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #8
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I was banned 15 minutes too long. ;D
And 'Kinky'? I DEMAND BETTER NAME! >.0

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #9
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

LMAO I just clocked Kina is Kinky AHAHAHAHAHHAHA, oh shit I'm slow but fuck it that was funny.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh wait, is the story some sort of allegory for the recent trollan infractions?
Old 10-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #11
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Yes..yes it is.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

solid snake came down from the heaven destroy the village with mjolnir hammer?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:02 PM   #13
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I like where this story is going.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #14
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

K I just read it. Pretty cool. It's got a mythical ancient feeling to the writing. Like I'm reading manly Greek mythology or something.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #15
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

common ppl..if u like it why don't hit the thanks button..it dosn't cost money..

Not asking for rep (god forbiddes)