EPIC debate - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: FG should be.... to get some
gay 4 44.44%
straight 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #46
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: EPIC debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
true
but once they take
thier clothes off
its discusting
Seeing how you are into bestiality, put a cow costume on her and have her moo. Problem solved.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #47
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Seeing how you are into bestiality, put a cow costume on her and have her moo. Problem solved.
oh shi-.....
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #48
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

oh fuck. >.<

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

fox maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #49
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

you touch my tra la la
Old 10-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #50
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

What lady doesn't want a guy so short in the pants he can piss on his own balls, go FG!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #51
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

G would know about my pen0r.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #52
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

i thought he had that inverted thing going on, where it goes inside of him like a dog when he stands up
Old 10-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #53
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

I need to put better locks on my door. It seems G, Shika, Bal, and other people are sneaking into my bed room at night to see my wing dang doodle.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #54
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Anyone else see him not deny it?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #55
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I need to put better locks on my door. It seems G, Shika, Bal, and other people are sneaking into my bed room at night to see my wing dang doodle.
The first step is scouting the location.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #56
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

please show where
i posted about your pen0r
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #57
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
please show where
i posted about your pen0r
^right there
Old 10-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #58
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
^right there
you killed ocelot
time paradox @___@
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:35 PM   #59
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

You speak as if I catalog every instance of your insults.

Shika - Why would I deny it after admitting to having a 7" penis?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:35 PM   #60
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Thats what happens when you divide by zero you son of a bitch

@freshgrease

you forgot the decimal in front of the 7 my good man