are you kidding me - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #31
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: are you kidding me

bullshit infraction is bullshit

/call'emlikeisee'em
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 03:48 AM   #32
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

bitchin about a 5 pt infraction

la de da
Old 10-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #33
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
bullshit infraction is bullshit

/call'emlikeisee'em
Maybe she doesn't get down with that sort of thing.

I don't see anything too bad with it--as G wasn't actually implying OG slept with numerous (wo)men for profit or otherwise--but she got offended, and it's whatever.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:42 AM   #34
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I like how when someone gets an infraction, everyone has an opinion about it, when frankly it's none of their damn business. If it was reported and is a valid complaint (or the person was offended), then everyone else's opinion on the matter is not needed nor will it change anything.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #35
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG
bitchin about a 5 pt infraction

la de da
What's new?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I like how when someone gets an infraction, everyone has an opinion about it, when frankly it's none of their damn business. If it was reported and is a valid complaint (or the person was offended), then everyone else's opinion on the matter is not needed nor will it change anything.
This is why I love you Barry. <333
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #36
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
2. @anwar--Not saying you are, but the whole "noob" vs "non-noob" thing is based off the personality that comes through a member's posts...it's not about joindate or whatever, so you can't just decide you're all of a sudden not a noob just cause you've been here a while. xD
btw bal, remember noob is considered a minor flame next time...if he would've reported that I would've had to infract you for it, and that'd just be ridiculous :/
Actually the whole noob and non-noob thing is somehow childish and am not taken it seriously..in addition there is lots of non-noob here posting stupid posts most of the time and they were not judged as noobs from them..i did lots of useful threads and posts in the manga section and i made one here too that ppl liked..so i see its not fair to judge me as a noob from some stupid posts i did when i was bored.
Also who it is up to,to decide who's noob and who's non-noob?cuz i don't belive its up to one person.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #37
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar
Actually the whole noob and non-noob thing is somehow childish and am not taken it seriously..in addition there is lots of non-noob here posting stupid posts most of the time and they were not judged as noobs from them..i did lots of useful threads and posts in the manga section and i made one here too that ppl liked..so i see its not fair to judge me as a noob from some stupid posts i did when i was bored.
Also who it is up to,to decide who's noob and who's non-noob?cuz i don't belive its up to one person.
You obviously misunderstood my post. Not once did I say that the noob vs non-noob thing held any sort of importance on this forum. Honestly, I don't give a fuck who people consider noobs or not, it makes no difference to me. As long as a person is cool to talk to, I don't care what others think of them.

My point was that, in most cases on forums, members judge "noobs" by the way they post. The structure of their posts, their personality, the way they type, etc - all that goes into that kind of judgement. Common "noob" qualities are things like extremely bad jokes or puns in the attempt at being funny or "win"; immature or idiotic personalities, bad grammar and/or spelling. You get the point.

Here, things are different. The term "noob" has started to become defined as anyone who isn't well-known on the forum. In other words, you're either popular and made of win, or you're lame and called a noob. That's why I said you couldn't decide for yourself whether you were a noob or not. Other people judge you as such. That's how it works.
In the case of joindate, some of the members here seem to think anyone who hasn't been here longer than a year (sometimes longer than two) is a noob. Only some though.

Also: Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you, dude. Just stating the facts.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #38
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is why I love you Barry. <333
/InB4SexualAssualtCharges
Old 10-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #39
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You obviously misunderstood my post. Not once did I say that the noob vs non-noob thing held any sort of importance on this forum. Honestly, I don't give a fuck who people consider noobs or not, it makes no difference to me. As long as a person is cool to talk to, I don't care what others think of them.

My point was that, in most cases on forums, members judge "noobs" by the way they post. The structure of their posts, their personality, the way they type, etc - all that goes into that kind of judgement. Common "noob" qualities are things like extremely bad jokes or puns in the attempt at being funny or "win"; immature or idiotic personalities, bad grammar and/or spelling. You get the point.

Here, things are different. The term "noob" has started to become defined as anyone who isn't well-known on the forum. In other words, you're either popular and made of win, or you're lame and called a noob. That's why I said you couldn't decide for yourself whether you were a noob or not. Other people judge you as such. That's how it works.
In the case of joindate, some of the members here seem to think anyone who hasn't been here longer than a year (sometimes longer than two) is a noob. Only some though.

Also: Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you, dude. Just stating the facts.
will thanks for the Infos..and don't worry i didn't took any kind of offense from u..sorry if my previous replay showed other wise.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #40
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

@UA im gonna call whoever i fucking want a n00b
and my opinion is held higher
then most of the fucktards around here
also since most of the people
on this forum who matter in the spam zone
usually have the same opinion as me
they will think someone is a n00b as well
thus turning the majority
of the vote on that person towards being a n00b

@shino so your saying that its
no ones business if they werent involved
but i dont see where your name was
mentioned anywhere in this thrad
so yur not involved yet you posted
GTFO <333
Old 10-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #41
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
will thanks for the Infos..and don't worry i didn't took any kind of offense from u..sorry if my previous replay showed other wise.
lol replay

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #42
Miburo

I agree with the assessment that anwar is pretty nubby. And by "pretty nubby" I mean "extremely fucking nubby," of course.

I disagree with the notion that calling OG a ho isn't a flame. It is. Nothing bullshit about the infraction itself. Fighting teh powar against legit infractions isn't FTP's style, yo. Heroic defenders of justice know when to pick their battles. =p

And a member of the forum should have a right to voice their opinion on any forum related incident. Other people's infractions can affect them since all infractions sent a precedent which can effect all forum members.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #43
balmung5000
cpas

for the record
i never said it wasnt justified
just saying that OG taking offense
when G was CLEARLY joking
is BS
Old 10-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #44
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

clearly joking <.< uh huh

we aint cool like that bal =]
Old 10-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #45
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I agree with the assessment that anwar is pretty nubby. And by "pretty nubby" I mean "extremely fucking nubby," of course.

I disagree with the notion that calling OG a ho isn't a flame. It is. Nothing bullshit about the infraction itself. Fighting teh powar against legit infractions isn't FTP's style, yo. Heroic defenders of justice know when to pick their battles. =p

And a member of the forum should have a right to voice their opinion on any forum related incident. Other people's infractions can affect them since all infractions sent a precedent which can effect all forum members.
Notice how I said if they were valid and/or the person was offended. In that case everyone esle's opinion isn't needed. They're free to ask questions in order to better understand why it's not allowed.

I'm all for them speaking up if it was a bad call or whatever. Just it's not needed when everything was legit.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote