I promised you lulz. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #16
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: I promised you lulz.

I'm still waiting for FG's response to this
=D
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #17
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i c fg.........

//jaxon needs to fix some of the links.

Last edited by OG; 10-23-2008 at 12:04 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:03 AM   #18
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

LOL! You sir, are my hero.

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #19
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

holy shit
lol
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #20
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.

I say goodbye again. This time I don't intend to come back. You can ban me if you want.

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #21
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.

I say goodbye again. This time I don't intend to come back. You can ban me if you want.

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
o man the epic leave of FG

i say dont listen to him
and dont ban him
let him stay =)
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #22
Miburo

Quote:

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
OH SHIT! Epic farewell speech!

Manly victory pile time! GOGOGOGOGOGO!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:27 AM   #23
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I knew it! I knew his response was gonna be some crazy shit. I laughed hard, second epic apology/farewell.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:07 AM   #24
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Someone just give Jaxon the funniest member of 09 award now plz.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #25
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Daaamn. >.<;

But not so surprising. XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 01:48 AM   #26
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
I aint tryina be mean, but that shit is funny son! On another note, people make threads like this one to get responses like this out of you, stop making it so easy and funny for niggaz to make fun of you man.

Stop fucking degrading yourself! This post, like many other of your posts simply points out how ashamed you are of yourself. I know this shit sound cheezy, but accept yourself for what you are nigga, BE PROUD BIOTCH! And please. Stop making yourself look bad.

I don't wanna hear about a 21 year old dude committing suicide cuzz of some kids making fun of him on an anime forum. XD

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:01 AM   #27
Miburo

Yeah, FG. I know my opinion of you isn't any lower than it was before I found out you toy yourself in the butt. Like UT said, it really not all that surprising. I'm sure everyone feels pretty much the same about you now as they did before you lost your anal virginity to a shitter unclogger.

So no worries, dude. = )
Old 10-23-2008, 05:01 AM   #28
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

HOLY SHIT LMAO!!!

Jaxon I'm so fuckin glad I didn't let you spoil it for me, I knew this'd be worth the fucking wait.

Sticky this thread you fuckas!!1

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 AM   #29
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
HOLY SHIT LMAO!!!

Jaxon I'm so fuckin glad I didn't let you spoil it for me, I knew this'd be worth the fucking wait.

Sticky this thread you fuckas!!1
Fuck yo couch <.<

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 AM   #30
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Fuckin negro ED!!!

Wazzaaaaaaah long time man, sticky this thread man. It wouldn't have been so bad if FG didn't stick a plunger in his ass, like the thing used to unclog shit is being used to clog his ass. Ironic no.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)