I promised you lulz. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 AM   #31
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I promised you lulz.

Hahaha yeah, been a while. Lol it doesn't even matter what it's used for, I mean look at the size of most plunger handles, specially the wooden ones. I don't even know how he fit that in his ass hole. XD

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #32
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, FG. I know my opinion of you isn't any lower than it was before I found out you toy yourself in the butt. Like UT said, it really not all that surprising. I'm sure everyone feels pretty much the same about you now as they did before you lost your anal virginity to a shitter unclogger.

So no worries, dude. = )
the irony in this post is epic
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 06:50 AM   #33
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
It's called losing your anal virginity, I believe : o

o shi- no one better quote me 5 years from now
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 06:59 AM   #34
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Rofl Jaxon seriously has to be given funniest member of '09
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:04 AM   #35
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

At least he manned up and admitted it.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 AM   #36
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Fag .
Le0N is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Le0N For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 07:15 AM   #37
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
At least he manned up and admitted it.
What was he supposed to do? "that was just another freshgrease who happens to share the same name, location and age as me"

But FG it really isn't that bad. PM me if you need a butt-toying buddy : D
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #38
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Holy lesbians on a stick Batman D:
Fg, you said you were like that when you were 16, but 3 years ago you were 18 if I am correct.
I am not much into the 'manly shit' of the forum, but holy shit.
Epic win is epic.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (09-19-2010)
Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #39
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

To be fair, I don't really have any hate for you, Fresh. But if you're stupid enough to leave stuff like this in range of a Google search for the entire Internet to view, for three whole years.

Hell, I considered it my duty to post this.

Last edited by Jaxon; 10-23-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #40
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.

I say goodbye again. This time I don't intend to come back. You can ban me if you want.

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
Hey look..I know u missed up bad..but lets face it..these stuff will get old someday..I mean they can't hold that to u forever..so why don't u hang in there until they do..if u see that its really worth it.

Also if u are so sensitive and care about ur reputation that much..u shouldn't have posted those kind of infos about urself from the first place..but i have to say that lots of ppl around 16 do lots of crazy shit that even worse than u did..but they don't have the guts to tell about it..but u have..so ur not that bad in my point of view.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #41
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potato View Post
What was he supposed to do? "that was just another freshgrease who happens to share the same name, location and age as me"

But FG it really isn't that bad. PM me if you need a butt-toying buddy : D
ok hold on a damn second
FG beign gay is old news
we already knew that
but more importantly
mashed takes it up the butt

hey mashed ill PM you if you want =)
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #42
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
ok hold on a damn second
FG beign gay is old news
we already knew that
but more importantly
mashed takes it up the butt

hey mashed ill PM you if you want =)
Wait, I want in on this too D=
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #43
balmung5000
cpas

mashed care for a 3some =)
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #44
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

It's spoonin' time.
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #45
Miburo

Can't spoon without the big spoon.