EPIC FG farewell #2 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #16
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: EPIC FG farewell #2

U were more polite when u had Grimmjow avatar..
I think that the avatar is controlling u. =/
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I saw this coming a long way off, but when I saw Jaxon's thread, I knew that was the final straw. The least we can say is that it took much more to get him out than some others.

Well, I can't say I particularly cared about FG, but I've got nothing against him either. Farewell, buddy, and good luck in real life.

Edit: No seriously, anwar, just stop trying.

Edit2: Yeah, he really should've kept all or most of his personal information off the Internet. That was his downfall, I think. I mean, telling people your first name or something is all right, but damn... he took it a bit too far.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 10-23-2008 at 07:50 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #18
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

I thought that he was a friend of most of ppl here..i actually got surprised when ppl started making fun of what he posted all of a sudden.

There was some threads back then with titles like "FG gay or not Poll" but i thought it was just a rough jokes..

until jaxon posted the real shit.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #19
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
I thought that he was a friend of most of ppl here..i actually got surprised when ppl started making fun of what he posted all of a sudden.

There was some threads back then with titles like "FG gay or not Poll" but i thought it was just a rough jokes..

until jaxon posted the real shit.
just STFU & GTFO
your ruining the spam zone
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #20
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
U were more polite when u had Grimmjow avatar..
I think that the avatar is controlling u. =/
You're kidding right? When I had the Grimmjow avatar I was simply too busy to give a shit about anything going down in NL, which is why I was very brief with my posts and did not post much.

I've always been like this, get used to it or get the fuck out.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #21
Miburo

I actually always liked FG. He can be kind of a douche, so I rag on him for it. But he isn't a bad dude.

But if you jam shit up your ass, talk about how awesome it feels, and say you like to toy yourself in the butt, then you're going to get made fun of for it. That doesn't mean any of us hate him or anything. That's just how shit works.

Besides, it's not even mean of us. It's not like his cat died and we're laughing at him for it. We're not loling at his misfortune or anything. We're loling because he has anal sex with plumbing tools. Dude needs to suck it up and stop being such a wuss.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #22
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
You're kidding right? When I had the Grimmjow avatar I was simply too busy to give a shit about anything going down in NL, which is why I was very brief with my posts and did not post much.

I've always been like this, get used to it or get the fuck out.
Actually yes..i was kidding and i think it was obvious..so the rest of ur post is useless.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #23
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I actually always liked FG. He can be kind of a douche, so I rag on him for it. But he isn't a bad dude.

But if you jam shit up your ass, talk about how awesome it feels, and say you like to toy yourself in the butt, then you're going to get made fun of for it. That doesn't mean any of us hate him or anything. That's just how shit works.

Besides, it's not even mean of us. It's not like his cat died and we're laughing at him for it. We're not loling at his misfortune or anything. We're loling because he has anal sex with plumbing tools. Dude needs to suck it up and stop being such a wuss.
Truth. That is the spirit of things. I am just a harbinger.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:29 AM   #24
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Jaxon: Truely an anti-hero in the story of FG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-hero). Thanks Jaxon. You, along with Bal and Mibs, made me realize that I have the wrong mentality on things. So I shove a plunger up my ass. Its not socially acceptable, but it is what I (did). We are all guys. Guys give guys shit for non-manly shit.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #25
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Well have a good life, marry a good woman/man/bear/plumber and breed good kids.

And a guys dream is to have a rape in broad daylight in midsummer.

Or maybe it just my dream

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #26
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I'm actually glad he decided to stay. =]

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #27
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
I'm actually glad he decided to stay. =]
get back in the kitchen

/sexist
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #28
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
get back in the kitchen

/sexist
balmung approves this post
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #29
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
get back in the kitchen

/sexist
Hush, Shika, you know you make my sammiches and baby-talk your puppy.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #30
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Put it this way Fresh, there are way worse ways to reveal that kind of information than posting it here. Imagine who could have found that, fairly easily, IRL. Now, I suggest you go delete your Teenhelp posts, clean up your e-trail, and change usernames now and again =P
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote