'A tale of two shities' - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #31
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: 'A tale of two shities'

No,u don't..cuz u will lose every time..so save ur dignity and GTFO.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #32
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
No,u don't..cuz u will lose every time..so save ur dignity and GTFO.
Nice advice. There is no reason I should lower myself to your level.

Aiyah no time talk liao baibai

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #33
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Nice advice. There is no reason I should lower myself to your level.

Aiyah no time talk liao baibai
Seriously..is these is the best u can come up with?..are u really 24 or u are just retarded?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #34
UltimateChaos
AKA: Chaos

UltimateChaos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I see the start of a battle between Anwar and Kluang for non-english speaking forum poaster supremacy! GOGOGOGOGO!
lol, I would add a thank if I could =/
UltimateChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 AM   #35
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

holy shit, your gay
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 AM   #36
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Seriously..is these is the best u can come up with?..are u really 24 or u are just retarded?
dude seriously, you're not a bad kid, but starting shit with kluang just to please miburo would probably be the same as guzzling copious amounts of his semen.

Are you a semen guzzler?

no?

then get off the collective spam zone dick, and start showing some autonomy.
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #37
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Ero you say that, yet you sit on your knees in front of me. Very very suspicious...

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:02 AM   #38
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero View Post
dude seriously, you're not a bad kid, but starting shit with kluang just to please miburo would probably be the same as guzzling copious amounts of his semen.

Are you a semen guzzler?

no?

then get off the collective spam zone dick, and start showing some autonomy.
I don't do shit to please no body...am not a hypocrite..I fought miburo before many times and i will do it again if him or anyone else tried to attack me or smart ass me..so get of my pen0r and stfu.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #39
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't do shit to please no body...am not a hypocrite..I fought miburo before many times and i will do it again if him or anyone else tried to attack me or smart ass me..so get of my pen0r and stfu.
dude youve copied
just about everythign i do
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #40
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

I dont give a dame about ur shit to copy it..you are beneath my notice worm.

suck my pen0r.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #41
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

im the only one
on this forum tht
types pen0r like that
also im the only one
who says people are
"on my pen0r"
plus i say STFU & GTFO of my spam zone
on a regular basis
also i say
cry moar
these are all things ive seen you use
AFTER i used them
so please quit riding my Pen0r
its starting to chaffe
Old 10-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #42
Miburo

Quote:
You don't want none of this, yo.

And Ero and little spoon have valid points. Just sayin'
Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #43
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
im the only one
on this forum tht
types pen0r like that
also im the only one
who says people are
"on my pen0r"
plus i say STFU & GTFO of my spam zone
on a regular basis
also i say
cry moar
these are all things ive seen you use
AFTER i used them
so please quit riding my Pen0r
its starting to chaffe
most of ppl here exchange (o) by zero in some words like n00b..are u accusing them of riding ur pen0r too?
Also u didn't bring something new..many ppl love to type like that..that dosn't make it urs.

and i didn't say "ur on my pen0r" i said "suck my pen0r" learn how to read.

and i dont remember me typing "moar" like that.

In addition..am not suppose to trace every word to see who was the source of it..i see those words as the spam zone language so i use them too.

And speaking of crying more..I don't remember that am the one who started a thread whining to mods to give me a permission to flam on others cuz my IQ is too low to make me able to defeat them without breaking the flaming rules.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You don't want none of this, yo.

And Ero and little spoon have valid points. Just sayin'
I started fighting klaung cuz he is the one who started maken fun of me and jumped on the "lets call UA a n00b" train..
If u think that i did it cause am sucking up to u then am really disappointed in u.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 10-29-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Quoting.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #44
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
most of ppl here exchange (o) by zero in some words like n00b..are u accusing them of riding ur pen0r too?
Also u didn't bring something new..many ppl love to type like that..that dosn't make it urs.

and i didn't say "ur on my pen0r" i said "suck my pen0r" learn how to read.

and i dont remember me typing "moar" like that.

In addition..am not suppose to trace every word to see who was the source of it..i see those words as the spam zone language so i use them too.

And speaking of crying more..I don't remember that am the one who started a thread whining to mods to give me a permission to flam on others cuz my IQ is too low to make me able to defeat them without breaking the flaming rules.

EDIT:

I started fighting klaung cuz he is the one who started maken fun of me and jumped on the "lets call UA a n00b" train..
If u think that i did it cause am sucking up to u then am really disappointed in u.
Quote:
lulz what?
im not saying i started typing
like that or even came up with those words
im just saying that out of everyone on thi
forum im the only one who
consistantly uses these words in that text form
its kind like my own style
and you are just copying it to get liked
and im not whining about anythign
im just calling you out on your bullshit

also since your a n00b you really dont
know much about my sense of humor
i wasnt trying to whine about flaming nic
cause i cant think of other ways to mak fun of him
i was doing it as a joke
and if shino said yes it would be a perk
get a clue before you post
cause im not gonna explain myself anymore
Old 10-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #45
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Am not really familier with the forums shit..cuz i didn't care about it in my past life..but when i tried it i found it fun..so i decided to post in these forum when i got nothing better to do..
Thats why i don't really mind being called a n00b for the lots of stuff a lack..
Also i don't come here to go through useless fights specially when there is no case we fighting over..so don't take those shit seriously..throwing some mud balls on each others is fun enough for an online chat..so don't try so hard to explain ur self and GTFO =P