Can some one tell me.. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:53 PM   #16
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can some one tell me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
It happened because of government intervention, you idiots. If fucking bailouts weren't offered to companies in the first place, then those companies wouldn't have made the dick move they did. If we weren't taxed so heavily to pay for a war that is draining our economy, we would be way less in debt. Not to mention public education, social security, medicare, etc. are a COMPLETE waste of money.

You cannot blame some people trading for this crisis. It is the government's intervention.
^I was referring to the economy in general, not just ours. I do believe you are correct though, the gvt. shouldn't be bailing out the companies.

Btw, you better watch it when you throw the word idiot around. You never know who's gonna be offended these days lol.

Last edited by EJ; 10-26-2008 at 05:54 PM.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #17
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ View Post
^I was referring to the economy in general, not just ours. I do believe you are correct though, the gvt. shouldn't be bailing out the companies.

Btw, you better watch it when you throw the word idiot around. You never know who's gonna be offended these days lol.
I use the word idiot to describe those who deny the Holocaust, and I think the same applies here. ANYONE who thinks government intervention in the economy, helps the economy, is a total idiot. They are devoid of logic, and the believe in Keynesian economics, which does a bunch of useless number-crunching instead of deriving its conclusions from pure logic. Austrian school derives its conclusions from logic.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #18
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

BAM! Holocaust card!
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #19
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

That's 'cause some people think that injecting more money into failing companies will save them and the economy will be right-side up again. It may quick-fix it now, but we're twice as fucked down the rode.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #20
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I use the word idiot to describe those who deny the Holocaust, and I think the same applies here. ANYONE who thinks government intervention in the economy, helps the economy, is a total idiot. They are devoid of logic, and the believe in Keynesian economics, which does a bunch of useless number-crunching instead of deriving its conclusions from pure logic. Austrian school derives its conclusions from logic.
Lol i gotcha
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
Miburo

IN AFTER POLITICAL AGENDA

Also in after irony involving the calling of other people idiots, horrible analogies, and stupid quotes. Awesome!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #22
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
IN AFTER POLITICAL AGENDA

I ONY DEB8 BY INSULTING MY OPONENT UNTIL I DRVE HIM CRZY.
Finally you admit it.

Secondly, yes I debated horribly on ML, but that still doesn't prove your point as the all supreme point. All it does is say I argued horribly. It is kind of like when you do a lab at school. You know your results don't really prove anything because there were probably faults in your experiment anyway.

- Heraclitus
Old 10-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #23
Miburo

Quote:
Finally you admit it.

Secondly, yes I debated horribly on ML, but that still doesn't prove your point as the all supreme point. All it does is say I argued horribly. It is kind of like when you do a lab at school. You know your results don't really prove anything because there were probably faults in your experiment anyway.
I believe it was you who was insulting people with the whole idiot thing, not me.

Also, if you fail at arguing your stance then you should really refrain from insulting people and provoking debates that you have no hope of winning. You cannot prove your points, so no one is going to take anything you say seriously. None of us have anything to learn from someone who fails at debating. The only thing you accomplish with your relentless political bullshit is to strengthen opposing beliefs, and to make yourself look foolish.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #24
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
I believe it was you who was insulting people with the whole idiot thing, not me.

Also, if you fail at arguing your stance then you should really refrain from insulting people and provoking debates that you have no hope of winning. You cannot prove your points, so no one is going to take anything you say seriously. None of us have anything to learn from someone who fails at debating. The only thing you accomplish with your relentless political bullshit is to strengthen opposing beliefs, and to make yourself look foolish.
I didn't fail. I argued poorly. The point is, how can someone saying, "pay me or move" not be an initiation of force? You go, "No, it isn't because you can move." I mean, there is no point in arguing if that is all you are going to say over and over again. Taxes, despite your opinion, are an initiation of force.

- Heraclitus
Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #25
Miburo

Quote:
I didn't fail. I argued poorly. The point is, how can someone saying, "pay me or move" not be an initiation of force? You go, "No, it isn't because you can move." I mean, there is no point in arguing if that is all you are going to say over and over again. Taxes, despite your opinion, are an initiation of force.
Same thing. I've already won that debate. I've no interest in continuing it here.

What the point really is, is that you shouldn't be calling people stupid or sprouting off your nonsense all the time if you fail to back your shit up in every debate you engage in regarding the subject. You also shouldn't criticize how others debate, especially when they've bested you. Quit being a sore loser.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #26
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Same thing. I've already won that debate. I've no interest in continuing it here.

What the point really is, is that you shouldn't be calling people stupid or sprouting off your nonsense all the time if you fail to back your shit up in every debate you engage in regarding the subject. You also shouldn't criticize how others debate, especially when they've bested you. Quit being a sore loser.
I admitted you "won" the debate. The fact is, all you do is provoke people for the sake of provoking. You never talk about your morality or what your political positions are, all you do is go against what I say because you know I get all stirred up and shit. Every time I start a debate with you I don't hurl insults at you, and now I am convinced that if I am ever to win a debate of any kind that you might join, I have to call everyone stupid fucks because that is all you do.

- Heraclitus
Old 10-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #27
Miburo

Quote:
I admitted you "won" the debate. The fact is, all you do is provoke people for the sake of provoking. You never talk about your morality or what your political positions are, all you do is go against what I say because you know I get all stirred up and shit. Every time I start a debate with you I don't hurl insults at you, and now I am convinced that if I am ever to win a debate of any kind that you might join, I have to call everyone stupid fucks because that is all you do.
You came into this thread and insulted people, not me. You go into threads that have nothing to do with your political beliefs and preach them anyway, not me. Obama vs. McCain = Pick one or the other, not be a fag and preach the same shit you fail to successfully debate about again and again.

And again, quit being a sore loser. I debate like a champ, I don't rely on ad hominens to win. You claiming otherwise just shows that you can't accept your loss gracefully. Besides, if I suck so bad, and yet I win against you, that only makes you look even worse anyway. So no matter what you're making yourself look like a dumbass by saying this shit.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Old 10-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #29
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #30
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDD

You suck at trolling.

Mibz, on the other hand, is exceptionally good at it.

- Heraclitus