Jiraya / naruto - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Senita
Academy Student

Senita is an unknown quantity at this point
Jiraya / naruto

In the fight against Pein, Jiraya used hermit mode - but his apperance changed to something between a frog and a human.. and the two elder frogs was infused in his shoulders..

now Naruto has learned to absorb and retain natural energy inside of him and his body doesn't change at all..

So... will naruto be able to use hermit mode without the elder frogs? wich would save him the time for summoning them, but will he then be able to do the jutsus jiraya used against Pein?

Second... Naruto has an incredible amount of chakra naturally, the natural energy chakra wich tenfolds his own strength, and the kyuubi's chakra wich 1000 folds his own powers ( if all 9 tails could be controled that is )

im wondering if naruto'a chakra was large enough to control 3 tails and still have control, and now he can use natural energy too will he then dicover a way to infuse the natural energy and the kyuubi's so he can control even more tails??

oh.. and btw am i the only one hoping naruto gets some longer range techniques from wind chakra than just new rasengans all the time? i mean everytime they say naruto gets a new move it was Rasengan - Oobama Rasengan - and now the wind chakra rasengan ( can't remember what he calls it ) i hope he gets some jutsus from range like Sora had, ( though the whole Sora second kyuubbi thing fillers sucked. )
Senita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
BerJr
Academy Student

BerJr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jiraya / naruto

First of all, Naruto will HAVE to summon the two frogs in order for him to be able to transform to sage mode if he's in a battle. One of the weak points of sage mode is that naruto cant move while he's trying to transform into sage mode. In order for him to do so w/o summoning the two frogs he'd have to have his friends by him some time till the process is complete or runaway and hide(from the manga).

second, I think that naruto's secret ninjutsu is for him to be able to transform into AND control the ninetail fox(prolly with only a few tails) together with that other secret jutsu itachi gave him.

If naruto ever gets to control the ninetail fox then he prolly wont need any other range jutsu. Aside from that, naruto specialty is to find a way to get close to his opponent so I guess it's kinda cool watching him trying to figure that out. Giving him a range attack would make it way too easy for him :P.
BerJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
feastfulsaint
Genin

feastfulsaint is an unknown quantity at this point

What he said.
feastfulsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:38 AM   #4
Teh Big One
I am an Ass

Teh Big One is an unknown quantity at this point

I really don't think Naruto will ever control the Kyuubi. Yes, a Kyuubi/Sage Naruto would be damn near impossible to stop and kick too much ass, but I don't see it happening.

Besides, the combined states would make Naruto way too powerful. which would upset the balance the series has going on (Sasuke lost his curse mark and Naruto no longer relies on the Kyuubi for power). Once Naruto's realizes Itachi's powers, his power would probably sky rocket, which probably won't happen until a climatic battle against Sasuke/Madra.
Teh Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

Besides even if he could control the Kyuubi, once again, he has no intention of doing so, because he wants to use his OWN power. Like Teh Big One said, Naruto no longer relies on the Kyuubi for power. And like Berjr said, he needs a frog to go sage mode, just one though, not two, mainly because he has better control over natural energy than Jiraiya did.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

furthermore, the kyuubi's chakra slowly diminishes his body. Constant destruction and rejuvenation of his cells will eventually lead him to live a very short life(unless he can truely control the power of the kyuubi).

Gathering energy from nature has the opposite affect.
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:37 AM   #7
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yesterday, 07:06 PM #6
vainglorious
Genin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

furthermore, the kyuubi's chakra slowly diminishes his body. Constant destruction and rejuvenation of his cells will eventually lead him to live a very short life(unless he can truely control the power of the kyuubi).

Gathering energy from nature has the opposite affect.

been stated many times here and agreed upon that naruto is missing the yin or yang half of the fox;s chakra, that is why his cells suffer damage
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I think we should really expect naruto to be fighting pein and somehow he loses both frogs and he is about to die or something and maybe SASUKE will jump in and defend him while he cant move, i dont know why he would but kishi uses the word friend and it makes me think that he is setting us up with a bonding moment
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #9
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I think we should really expect naruto to be fighting pein and somehow he loses both frogs and he is about to die or something and maybe SASUKE will jump in and defend him while he cant move, i dont know why he would but kishi uses the word friend and it makes me think that he is setting us up with a bonding moment
It would be nice to see Sasuke back working together with Naruto. BUt, I have a feeling that won't happen until after Sasuke and Naruto have another battle between each other. And I have a feeling Naruto and Pains battle will be before Naruto and Sasuke's.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Well yeah, i was just saying like i think we will see naruto's friends having to protect him anyway cause kishi would want to show the power of friends like he has done, and at this point im unsure about sasuke ever since he used naruto sakura and kakashi to awaken his sharingan more, i mean i think if he saw naruto trying to fight pein and it was 3 bodies vs him, i think sasuke would come in with a super powered chidori and take one out and just say to naruto, when your done here, your fighting me, because if you remember at the chuunin exams sasuke was all siked too fight naruto in the final rounds and told him he would meet him there, as much as sasuke is an ass he still respects naruto, in the end tho sasuke will prob come back to the leaf but die somehow since i think its going to be hard for him to just be taken back and it would also mess up the naruto/sakura relationship
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 AM   #11
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

frogs aren't needed to perform the hermit mode thats one , i think naruto will be using the chakura of the fox with hermit mode

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
been stated many times here and agreed upon that naruto is missing the yin or yang half of the fox;s chakra, that is why his cells suffer damage
sorry kish
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #13
The Passenger
GreenSmokeSage

The Passenger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodfather2450 View Post
frogs aren't needed to perform the hermit mode thats one , i think naruto will be using the chakura of the fox with hermit mode
Dude the toads are totally needed it is in this issue so sorry to say that you are wrong but it is only fukasku and Naruto does not want to use the kyuubi anymore!! Here is the link.http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-420/page011.html

Proud Member of :

Anti Sasuke FC
The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:56 PM   #14
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Passenger View Post
Dude the toads are totally needed it is in this issue so sorry to say that you are wrong but it is only fukasku and Naruto does not want to use the kyuubi anymore!! Here is the link.http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-420/page011.html
The toads are only needed if you are in a battle and you have no way of staying still for the required amount of time to draw in nature energy. However if you have the time, the toads are not needed. Your link is proof for that.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:10 PM   #15
The Passenger
GreenSmokeSage

The Passenger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
The toads are only needed if you are in a battle and you have no way of staying still for the required amount of time to draw in nature energy. However if you have the time, the toads are not needed. Your link is proof for that.
But fuksaku tld naruto that he wld go into the battle with him.

Proud Member of :

Anti Sasuke FC
The Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote