vote for solid snake - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #16
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: vote for solid snake

the megaman games on SNEs
were mostly megaman X
they are different from the org megaman on NES
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Are you crazy SK, look at Big Bosses past and all his events leading up to his death. You actually give snake superiority over that shit O_O

EDIT: OMG Megaman original super nintendo games were the shit. I loved those I might have to dload them now.
I didn't say superiority, I'm undecided on which is better. Big Boss was extremely badass, don't get me wrong. But Snake destroyed a giant robot armed with missles, machine guns, and lasers. On foot. Three times. That's got to count for something.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #18
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

OH you're talking about the NES ones, MM7 was on SNES. But the originals on NES were aight, it was so much more boxier back then. It was like Mario but with the skyscrapers and shit and you were Megaman. I only had like 10 games on the NES and I don't know which Megaman I had, remember I was only about 3 at the time, playing my master system mainly.

Big Boss defeated the Boss.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #19
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

snake is just a CLONE
of big boss

/spoiler
Old 10-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

lol Bal I didn't wanna say that but yeah if you're gonna throw a spoiler out there, that'd be a good one. I'm buying a PS3 next month or Christmas, since I'm gonna be extremely busy with GOW2 and getting the 10,000 kills acheivement.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #21
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
snake is just a CLONE
of big boss

/spoiler
How is that a spoiler? You learn that at the end of MGS1. Anyone who doesn't know already has no right to call themselves an MGS fan. Besides, I already said they had the same genes.

@BK: Giant robot armed with lasers and missiles > woman with a gun. Even if she was fucking awesome. Also, she intended to lose that fight, so I don't think that counts as Big Boss's win.
^See bal, this is a spoiler.
Also, Snake defeated a fucking ninja who had an exoskeleton that both increased his strength/speed and provided him protection. And Snake did it WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Edit: Damn you BK. I don't know when I'll be getting a PS3. I'll be very lucky if I get one this year.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 10-29-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
balmung5000
cpas

snake ONLY did these things
because he had big boss's genes
so with out big boss being awsome
snake would be just a wimp
Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #23
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
snake ONLY did these things
because he had big boss's genes
so with out big boss being awsome
snake would be just a wimp
>_> True. But Liquid and Solidus had his genes as well, and look what happened to them. Solidus was killed by Raiden, of all people. Not badass cyber ninja MGS4 Raiden, but lame, inexperienced MGS2 Raiden.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
How is that a spoiler? You learn that at the end of MGS1. Anyone who doesn't know already has no right to call themselves an MGS fan. Besides, I already said they had the same genes.

@BK: Giant robot armed with lasers and missiles > woman with a gun. Even if she was fucking awesome. Also, she intended to lose that fight, so I don't think that counts as Big Boss's win.
^See bal, this is a spoiler.
Also, Snake defeated a fucking ninja who had an exoskeleton that both increased his strength/speed and provided him protection. And Snake did it WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Edit: Damn you BK. I don't know when I'll be getting a PS3. I'll be very lucky if I get one this year.
You need to play MGS4 before deciding on Snake being better than Big Boss. Also just defeating bosses and shit don't count. There are other aspects that show you why Big Boss was better.

Also yeah I had a PS3 on the day of it's release but sold it for a higher price a week later when all I had was motocross and there were no decent games available on it. If I get one now I can get MGS4 and still be able to play all my PS2 beat em ups, which means I can give the PS2 away to my lil bro like I did with the Xbox Crystal.

Snake was the original clone, if I remember correctly or something along those lines.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #25
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
You need to play MGS4 before deciding on Snake being better than Big Boss. Also just defeating bosses and shit don't count. There are other aspects that show you why Big Boss was better.

Also yeah I had a PS3 on the day of it's release but sold it for a higher price a week later when all I had was motocross and there were no decent games available on it. If I get one now I can get MGS4 and still be able to play all my PS2 beat em ups, which means I can give the PS2 away to my lil bro like I did with the Xbox Crystal.

Snake was the original clone, if I remember correctly or something along those lines.
>_> Fine. I'll wait until I play MGS4. If you want to help, you could mail your PS3 Stateside when you get it. We can work it into that cultural exchange Miburo's fleshing out in one of the other threads.

I'm pretty sure all of them were made at around the same time, they were just given different alleles. If I remember correctly, Solid Snake got the recessive alleles, Liquid got the dominant ones, and Solidus had a mix.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
>_> Fine. I'll wait until I play MGS4. If you want to help, you could mail your PS3 Stateside when you get it. We can work it into that cultural exchange Miburo's fleshing out in one of the other threads.

I'm pretty sure all of them were made at around the same time, they were just given different alleles. If I remember correctly, Solid Snake got the recessive alleles, Liquid got the dominant ones, and Solidus had a mix.
Solid was the first clone, Liquid second and Solidus was the third. I mean Snake is pretty awesome in his own right, he's the protagonist of MGS4 after all. But without Big Boss there is no Snake as Bal mentioned. Also you gotta see under what morals Big Boss was fighting and led his life.

The PS3's weight would make the trading expenses too high If I was getting paid more at my job then yeah I would've, plus I'm buying my ex a 360 for her b'day so less money for me next month god!!

Oh yeah I'll send Mibs some British money aswell.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #27
balmung5000
cpas

why are you buying your ex
a 360?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #28
Babyface BK
<3===BK

She's like my best mate, we thought it'd work out between us didn't, but we're still friends. Plus she bought me a pink DS on my b'day so we could play pokemon and shit together. Time to return the favour if you will and play GOW2 with her. She's got a PS3 too.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #29
balmung5000
cpas

at leats you bought you
a cool color
i got a pink one too >_0

whats your freind code?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #30
Babyface BK
<3===BK

I haven't set my DS up since I came to this new house. Can you send me like a tut on how to do it I forgot -__-'

Pink is the shit, I was like woah you knew exactly which colour to get me fuck yeah.