vote for solid snake - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #31
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: vote for solid snake

you dont have to set anythign up
when you get the pal pack
i think its called
you go to it
and it will give you a section to add your friends codes
and it will also give you yours
you get it in the first twon with a gym
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #32
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

OK I'll download pokemon tonight and add it to my R4 card and go through all that. BTW what's the better one out of the 2 pearl or diamond?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #33
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i chose diamond
but its up to you
Old 10-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #34
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I had diamond lol, I traded it in though after getting the R4 card. I completely forgot that I'd be losing all my save data too.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #35
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Ahah, this is the most one-sided CB this year. I voted Zero, because Snake has enough votes, and Zero has a freakin' lightsabre.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:30 PM   #36
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

I catched "golduck" before.
Its said to be the fastest water pokemon..
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:38 PM   #37
Miburo

Already voted fuckin' SNAKE before even seeing this. =p

Also, BIG BOSS > SOLID SNAKE, SK. Gotta play MGS4, yo. He's just that much of a god damn hero. I mean, fuck. BIG BOSS > any other videogame character. If he doesn't win, it's because gamefaqs is full of faggots.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #38
balmung5000
cpas

gamefaqs IS full of faggots
L block won last year =/
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #39
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Also, BIG BOSS > SOLID SNAKE, SK. Gotta play MGS4, yo. He's just that much of a god damn hero. I mean, fuck. BIG BOSS > any other videogame character. If he doesn't win, it's because gamefaqs is full of faggots.
Any chance that they will release a PC version of MGS4 someday?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #40
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Div 1 - Duke Nukem
Div 2 - Mario
Div 3 - Vincent (How the hell does Gordon>Scorpion happen?? I swear people don't know video games)
Div 4 - Pikachu (Ryu lost out to L-Block -___-; )
Div 5 - Ryu Hayabusa
Div 6 - Cloud
Div 7 - Big Boss
Div 8 - Sub-Zero/Sephiroth/Sonic either will do surprised Ocelot lost out to Kratos and Jill though.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:19 AM   #41
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
http://www.gamefaqs.com/

i love the char battles
but even tho snake is in the lead now
vote for him anyway
Since it began I vote my fav char every night. Solid got my vote and I still piss off when Ryu didnt make it to round 2

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-30-2008 at 07:21 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #42
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

You think I wouldn't play MGS4 in a heartbeat the first chance I get? I'm trying to negotiate a deal with my parents so I can get the PS3 at Christmas, but so far, no luck. I'm getting MGS4 for Christmas either way though. Well, my friend who has a PS3 said he was thinking of getting MGS4, so if he does, I'll just play through it at his house, or borrow his PS3, or something.

I do want Big Boss to win the character battle though. I wouldn't mind any MGS character, but I'd prefer Big Boss. I'm still pissed that Ocelot got knocked out in the first round.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #43
balmung5000
cpas

yea im pissed about it
too as well
i hate most of the people
on gamefaqs
they are mostly n00bz
Old 10-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #44
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

The people who actually make walthroughs there have saved me a lot of trouble on many occasions. Other than them, I haven't had much interaction with the GameFAQs community.

Also, I think this is the longest a Spam Zone thread has gone without going completely off-topic.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #45
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Duke Nukem, Boss or Sub-Zero to win.